Ist of 3 SEALs Not Guilty

Sure. It includes the protections for the accused that has been expressed in our liberal democratic documents since 1787. The UCMJ is not a conservative code at all.

The UCMJ is neither Liberal nor Conservative. I suppose some may translate certain parts either way. But it would be the court or the Commander if under Article 15 or Captains mast that might be considered liberal or conservative not the Law itself.

The provisions certainly are elements of liberal democracy, as are those of the Constitution and the Declaration. The commanders, as well as Supreme Courts, range from conservative to liberal.

No, they aren't.:cuckoo:

The UCMJ is neither Liberal nor Conservative. I suppose some may translate certain parts either way. But it would be the court or the Commander if under Article 15 or Captains mast that might be considered liberal or conservative not the Law itself.

The provisions certainly are elements of liberal democracy, as are those of the Constitution and the Declaration. The commanders, as well as Supreme Courts, range from conservative to liberal.

You want to give some evidence besides your opinion?

Wait a minute, wait just a minute, cmike. You don't know what the principles of liberal democracy are, do you?

I don't really get it. What's a punch in the face after wrongfully invading and occupying two countries? American foreign policy has become the embodiment of hypocrisy.

all you all had our oil what did you expect......

You want to give some evidence besides your opinion?

Plainly the UCMJ is about the Rule of Law, not feelings or convenience, therefore it cannot be Liberal, at least not corrupted Liberalism. It is no more a living document than the Constitution. Show me the UCMJ, and I will show you due process.

Forum List

Back