Israel's tyranny (link free zone)

I said to start with. There are plenty more but as your "definition" is vague I don't bother counting.

But ain't heard any of our politicians saying about a corrupted colleagues "it sure is great we can punish them for things like this, ehheeh" :rolleyes-41:

My definition was simple - a country where the people are capable to press charges against the govt is a functional modern democracy.

Q. Has any U.S. President ever actually gone to jail for crimes committed while in office?
Aha. Give me a list then. If the definition is proper we should be able to google the answer.

Yes. A us president can be sued. And will be any day now. Lol

I remember Italy jailed a president...
The Israeli one was convicted by an Arab judge.
They let Arabs be JUDGES?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well tell us more if you have a story.

Yeah, Arab supreme court judges in Israel put politicians in jail.

How many Jewish judges reside in Arab governments?
Just keep in mind that you’re not allowed to supply a Link to prove it!

Why does the Uncircumcised :asshole:Always bring up ( no pun intended) male genitalia?
Listen,you have a real problem with being Ringed and Peeled........I am not a Zionist but could be a Jew,if I was I would make sure that like you have already.....your mouth would be CIRCUMCISED,like your COCK,YOUR MOUTH CANNOT CONTROL YOUR FLOW...ASSHOLE

You have a real problem with extra skin; You are the one who is always bringing up the subject of genitalia :321:
What are you, ten? Go sit with the kids.
I love it when an idiot such as yourself must hide behind a “Link Free Zone”.
Hamas has lost the PR due to Links.
Okay.

If you want to see me "out of my hiding place" you are free to take part in other threads I post in.

:lame2:

Oh Lord what fun playing with Louie. Heh Heh!

Since when was it a virtue to jail your highest ranking officials?:777:

No word about what I said, though, no deniding, admitting, no correcting. Just trolling, rolling..:backpedal:

The power of the people to press charges against the govt is a virtue of only functional modern democracies. Not many societies can brag about that.

The US and Israel are among the few.
Yes. And all the almost 30 european countries. ..to start with a few..:icon_rolleyes: he wasnt even caught for shit:lame2:

30 countries out of 192 is really not much.

You probably prefer a govt. like in Gaza where high ranking officials of the opposition are hanged in public for mere suspicion of homosexuality.
:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:
I said to start with. There are plenty more but as your "definition" is vague I don't bother counting.

But ain't heard any of our politicians saying about a corrupted colleagues "it sure is great we can punish them for things like this, ehheeh" :rolleyes-41:

My definition was simple - a country where the people are capable to press charges against the govt is a functional modern democracy.

Q. Has any U.S. President ever actually gone to jail for crimes committed while in office?
No BUT ALL OF ISRAELS PRIME MINISTERS SHOULD HAVE EXCEPT PERES AND RABIN...THE REST SHOULD BE TAKEN TO DEN HAAGE AND HUNG BY THE NECK UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD,FOR WAR CRIMES

Since when was it a virtue to jail your highest ranking officials?:777:

No word about what I said, though, no deniding, admitting, no correcting. Just trolling, rolling..:backpedal:

The power of the people to press charges against the govt is a virtue of only functional modern democracies. Not many societies can brag about that.

Australia are above you all.A true democratic country...as for Israel and America...Your Politicians are all corrupt and always deny..even when exposed...TYPICAL ZIONIST modus-operandi

Virtue Get Real,just the usual PACK of LIARS and DENIERS....FACT

Right on mate. You tell 'em boy. And that is WHY Australia cut of all aid to the PA. Australia, "A true democracy country." And who Steve is an imbecile?
We have KNOW ALL OUR LIVES THAT ZIONISTS ARE OUR INFERIORS...NOW LICK MY FEET

After you lick between your legs. Now, peel back!!!!! :CryingCow:
CRAZY FIST FCUKING BITCH

Can someone make Louie go away again?

Oh heavens NO. My heart was so broken when he got dumped before that I almost left this board. Damn near cried. I will do anything & everything I can to help keep him here this time. He is a breath of fresh air filled with so much for us to laugh at while those he supports are killing all they can including their own children to be honored as martyrs. To understand what Israel has to deal it is imperative we find a whole lot more like him to guarantee Israel's continued financial aid, existence & success.

In fact, I send some of their posts to my state's senators to remind them why we must keep increasing our financial aid to Israel. And sometimes I even get a reply thanking me. Oh Lord send us a whole lot more like Louie here to keep support for Israel strong.

I sincerely believe those of you who are actually offended by pro Palestinians like Louie & his ilk are dead wrong for wanting them to disappear. Epecially on some meaningless message board. For without them spreading their word here & at college campuses & so many other public events, financial support for Israel whre it really matters would have been long gone. Bless these fools one & all.

Bottom line: Let Israel's enemies be loud & well known. For if Israel had no enemies, Israel would have no need to receive financial aid & thus be defeated by its enemies.
yOU MUST BE DRINKING KOOLADE,WITH SUCH DELUSIONAL TALK MJ

Oh heavens NO. My heart was so broken when he got dumped before that I almost left this board. Damn near cried. I will do anything & everything I can to help keep him here this time. He is a breath of fresh air filled with so much for us to laugh at while those he supports are killing all they can including their own children to be honored as martyrs. To understand what Israel has to deal it is imperative we find a whole lot more like him to guarantee Israel's continued financial aid, existence & success.

In fact, I send some of their posts to my state's senators to remind them why we must keep increasing our financial aid to Israel. And sometimes I even get a reply thanking me. Oh Lord send us a whole lot more like Louie here to keep support for Israel strong.

I sincerely believe those of you who are actually offended by pro Palestinians like Louie & his ilk are dead wrong for wanting them to disappear. Epecially on some meaningless message board. For without them spreading their word here & at college campuses & so many other public events, financial support for Israel whre it really matters would have been long gone. Bless these fools one & all.

Bottom line: Let Israel's enemies be loud & well known. For if Israel had no enemies, Israel would have no need to receive financial aid & thus be defeated by its enemies.
It is pure trolling.

Gosh Steve I wonder who the native Australian aborigines support in the Israel/Palestinian conflict? And who knows land thieves better than them? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Gosh Steve I wonder who the native Australian aborigines support in the Israel/Palestinian conflict? And who knows land thieves better than them? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
tHEY oFFICIALLY support THE PALESTINIANS...Like all Native Peoples they Despise YOU PEOPLE...YOU DID ASK AND I DID GET BACK STRAIGHT AWAY...YA HEAR ME YALL

He’s so stupid he doesn’t have a clue what you’re referring to.

Aha. Give me a list then. If the definition is proper we should be able to google the answer.

Yes. A us president can be sued. And will be any day now. Lol

I remember Italy jailed a president...
The Israeli one was convicted by an Arab judge.
They let Arabs be JUDGES?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well tell us more if you have a story.

Yeah, Arab supreme court judges in Israel put politicians in jail.

How many Jewish judges reside in Arab governments?
Just keep in mind that you’re not allowed to supply a Link to prove it!

Don't worry I have an Arab lawyer.

Hiding behind word games talking about how Palestina "has no borders" as if that made it no man's land.

Australia are above you all.A true democratic country...as for Israel and America...Your Politicians are all corrupt and always deny..even when exposed...TYPICAL ZIONIST modus-operandi

Virtue Get Real,just the usual PACK of LIARS and DENIERS....FACT

Right on mate. You tell 'em boy. And that is WHY Australia cut of all aid to the PA. Australia, "A true democracy country." And who Steve is an imbecile?
We have KNOW ALL OUR LIVES THAT ZIONISTS ARE OUR INFERIORS...NOW LICK MY FEET

After you lick between your legs. Now, peel back!!!!! :CryingCow:
CRAZY FIST FCUKING BITCH

GO CLEAN YOURSELF ( PULL BACK FIRST)

:eusa_dance:

tHEY oFFICIALLY support THE PALESTINIANS...Like all Native Peoples they Despise YOU PEOPLE...YOU DID ASK AND I DID GET BACK STRAIGHT AWAY...YA HEAR ME YALL

Aw bless you Steve for chiming in. Hope you enjoy this & oh by the way, please show us your "official" aborigine support for Palestinians. 'Atta boy! Heh, Heh!

Indigenous Australians Form ‘Indigenous Friends of Israel’

Aw bless you Steve for chiming in. Hope you enjoy this & oh by the way, please show us your "official" aborigine support for Palestinians. 'Atta boy! Heh, Heh!

Like I said Steve, no one knows land theft better than native aborigines. Don't you agree?

You never talk about the subject. You must be aware you posess no real arguments against the Palestinians - I'm gonna put you on ignore

Like I said Steve, no one knows land theft better than native aborigines. Don't you agree?

Golly gee. Does anyone know where Steve has so suddenly disappeared to?

Let's talk about what a piece of shit Israel is without links, videos, or quotations from elsewhere. It's very tiring to have someone else do the talking for you because you're too lazy to form your own opinions.

honestly? they're no "terrorists." LoL. like the real ones we alllllll know and loathe. they're not some 3rd-world sloven backward shithole country like these other small & EVEN larger ones that are nothing but .....well, 3rd world sloven backward craphole countries. they have an economy, tourism, good pretzels, etc. we've all seen them try to broker peace.....but. alas, the palestinians elect terrorists as their gov't, and abbas...[all these years] he could care less - as long as he has his lunch at 1:30 each day and is brought his slippers and al-jezeera newspaper....

when's the next election ? a terrorist gov't. not to be believed.

Let's talk about what a piece of shit Israel is without links, videos, or quotations from elsewhere. It's very tiring to have someone else do the talking for you because you're too lazy to form your own opinions.

honestly? they're no "terrorists." LoL. like the real ones we alllllll know and loathe. they're not some 3rd-world sloven backward shithole country like these other small & EVEN larger ones that are nothing but .....well, 3rd world sloven backward craphole countries. they have an economy, tourism, good pretzels, etc. we've all seen them try to broker peace.....but. alas, the palestinians elect terrorists as their gov't, and abbas...[all these years] he could care less - as long as he has his lunch at 1:30 each day and is brought his slippers and al-jezeera newspaper....

Yes. The Israelis are terrorists. They have had their terrorist organozation, Stern gang, and they commit terrorist act this very moment.

I agree but we are doing something about it...Yours is a fair comment to any thinking person BUT it is some what Hypocritical coming from you CONSIDERING AMERICA ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS WORSE NATIVE PEOPLES EXTERMINATORS MOREOVER YOUR DEVOTION TO THE WORSE CULT OF ATTEMPTED EXTERMINATORS THE ZIONISTS

I suggest you of all people should realise you are not standing on any Moral High ground BUT QUICKSAND.

have a pleasant day MJ and think about what I have said,there is no need to Bow in Front of me

Israel and the US formed,ARMED and TRAINED and CASHED UP HAMAS IN THE FIRST PLACE,SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS FORGET TO MENTION IN YOUR ANTI-SEMITIC DIATRIBES AGAINST THE SEMITIC PALESTINIANS

You Silly Member...steve always One Step Ahead

Forum List

Back