Israel's tyranny (link free zone)

The OP is a mental midget.

Israel is so tyrannical that it jails its' highest ranking politicians, and investigates all the time.
While the freedom loving Hamas drags the bodies of its' own citizens in the streets of Gaza to show what happens to opposition.
Since when was it a virtue to jail your highest ranking officials?:777:

No word about what I said, though, no deniding, admitting, no correcting. Just trolling, rolling..:backpedal:

The power of the people to press charges against the govt is a virtue of only functional modern democracies. Not many societies can brag about that.

The US and Israel are among the few.

Yes indeed the OP is mental midget. And they actually wonder why "functional modern democracies" support the USA & Israel. Need a whole lot more of them to keep the USA & Israel strong.

Israel is so tyrannical that it jails its' highest ranking politicians, and investigates all the time.
While the freedom loving Hamas drags the bodies of its' own citizens in the streets of Gaza to show what happens to opposition.

No word about what I said, though, no deniding, admitting, no correcting. Just trolling, rolling..:backpedal:

The power of the people to press charges against the govt is a virtue of only functional modern democracies. Not many societies can brag about that.

Australia are above you all.A true democratic country...as for Israel and America...Your Politicians are all corrupt and always deny..even when exposed...TYPICAL ZIONIST modus-operandi

Virtue Get Real,just the usual PACK of LIARS and DENIERS....FACT

Australia are above you all.A true democratic country...as for Israel and America...Your Politicians are all corrupt and always deny..even when exposed...TYPICAL ZIONIST modus-operandi

Right on mate. You tell 'em boy. And that is WHY Australia cut of all aid to the PA. Australia, "A true democracy country." And who Steve is an imbecile?

Israelis writh in self pity for them 'not being recognized' dscades after announcig their "revolutionary existence". This forum is a shamful stain on the jewish people - and to think that they can be shamed so easily!

In before the lock.
I think you mean't THE Glock or was it your COCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why does the Uncircumcised :asshole:Always bring up ( no pun intended) male genitalia?
Listen,you have a real problem with being Ringed and Peeled........I am not a Zionist but could be a Jew,if I was I would make sure that like you have already.....your mouth would be CIRCUMCISED,like your COCK,YOUR MOUTH CANNOT CONTROL YOUR FLOW...ASSHOLE

Right on mate. You tell 'em boy. And that is WHY Australia cut of all aid to the PA. Australia, "A true democracy country." And who Steve is an imbecile?
We have KNOW ALL OUR LIVES THAT ZIONISTS ARE OUR INFERIORS...NOW LICK MY FEET

Yes. And all the almost 30 european countries. ..to start with a few..:icon_rolleyes: he wasnt even caught for shit:lame2:

30 countries out of 192 is really not much.

You probably prefer a govt. like in Gaza where high ranking officials of the opposition are hanged in public for mere suspicion of homosexuality.
:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

In before the lock.
I think you mean't THE Glock or was it your COCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why does the Uncircumcised :asshole:Always bring up ( no pun intended) male genitalia?
Listen,you have a real problem with being Ringed and Peeled........I am not a Zionist but could be a Jew,if I was I would make sure that like you have already.....your mouth would be CIRCUMCISED,like your COCK,YOUR MOUTH CANNOT CONTROL YOUR FLOW...ASSHOLE

You have a real problem with extra skin; You are the one who is always bringing up the subject of genitalia :321:

We have KNOW ALL OUR LIVES THAT ZIONISTS ARE OUR INFERIORS...NOW LICK MY FEET

After you lick between your legs. Now, peel back!!!!! :CryingCow:

Yes. And all the almost 30 european countries. ..to start with a few..:icon_rolleyes: he wasnt even caught for shit:lame2:

You probably prefer a govt. like in Gaza where high ranking officials of the opposition are hanged in public for mere suspicion of homosexuality.
I said to start with. There are plenty more but as your "definition" is vague I don't bother counting.

But ain't heard any of our politicians saying about a corrupted colleagues "it sure is great we can punish them for things like this, ehheeh" :rolleyes-41:

In before the lock.

You have a real problem with extra skin; You are the one who is always bringing up the subject of genitalia :321:
What are you, ten? Go sit with the kids.

I said to start with. There are plenty more but as your "definition" is vague I don't bother counting.

But ain't heard any of our politicians saying about a corrupted colleagues "it sure is great we can punish them for things like this, ehheeh" :rolleyes-41:

My definition was simple - a country where the people are capable to press charges against the govt is a functional modern democracy.

Q. Has any U.S. President ever actually gone to jail for crimes committed while in office?

In before the lock.

I love it when an idiot such as yourself must hide behind a “Link Free Zone”.
Hamas has lost the PR due to Links.

Okay.

If you want to see me "out of my hiding place" you are free to take part in other threads I post in.

:lame2:

My definition was simple - a country where the people are capable to press charges against the govt is a functional modern democracy.

Q. Has any U.S. President ever actually gone to jail for crimes committed while in office?
Aha. Give me a list then. If the definition is proper we should be able to google the answer.

Yes. A us president can be sued. And will be any day now. Lol

Okay.

If you want to see me "out of my hiding place" you are free to take part in other threads I post in.

:lame2:
I would but you ignore reality anyway.

Aha. Give me a list then. If the definition is proper we should be able to google the answer.

I remember Italy jailed a president...
The Israeli one was convicted by an Arab judge.

They let Arabs be JUDGES?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well tell us more if you have a story.

They let Arabs be JUDGES?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well tell us more if you have a story.

Yeah, Arab supreme court judges in Israel put politicians in jail.

How many Jewish judges reside in Arab governments?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back