Israel’s plan to secretly fund pro-Israel groups in the U.S.

Yeah they are. And getting away with it for so long. The recent Beirut bombing was them. Followed up with more Gaza bombings. You know that US taxpayers unknowingly give $10 million a day to those dirt bags.

I don't have a problem with the people of Israel (or any country), as long as they're not complicit in crimes against humanity. I don't know what the average of Israeli's are, 50/50? There are gangs of bloodthirsty Israeli "settlers."

I'm more concerned with their political lobby infiltrating state governments and functioning in synergy with lawmakers to undermine our 1st amendment and tell us what we can and can't say and whatnot. Stuff like that.

They can blow each other sky high so far as I care, so long as they keep it over there and I don't get stuck with the bill. Their squabbles are none of my business.
If Israel's offensive operations against Palestine continue, their stronghold on US policy will grow. I put 'Free Palestine' stickers on my truck when I heard about them trying to influence my 1A rights.

If Israel's offensive operations against Palestine continue

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.
31°56'50.46" N 35°13'37.79" E

Thanks for the funny maps.
There was no country of Palestine in 1917. Or today.
Palestine and Palestinians existed long before Jewish diaspora of Europe amassed in their country. It was and is the db zionist plan of ethnic cleansing dating from the late 1800s but really began in 1948. You are complicit in the rewriting of History. Get the hell out of here.
The Palestinians will never give up. Fake Jews of "Israel" have already lost.
Palestine is not, never was and never will be. Give up the lost cause.

Yeah they are. And getting away with it for so long. The recent Beirut bombing was them. Followed up with more Gaza bombings. You know that US taxpayers unknowingly give $10 million a day to those dirt bags.

I don't have a problem with the people of Israel (or any country), as long as they're not complicit in crimes against humanity. I don't know what the average of Israeli's are, 50/50? There are gangs of bloodthirsty Israeli "settlers."

I'm more concerned with their political lobby infiltrating state governments and functioning in synergy with lawmakers to undermine our 1st amendment and tell us what we can and can't say and whatnot. Stuff like that.

They can blow each other sky high so far as I care, so long as they keep it over there and I don't get stuck with the bill. Their squabbles are none of my business.
If Israel's offensive operations against Palestine continue, their stronghold on US policy will grow. I put 'Free Palestine' stickers on my truck when I heard about them trying to influence my 1A rights.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Palestine and Palestinians existed long before Jewish diaspora of Europe amassed in their country. It was and is the db zionist plan of ethnic cleansing dating from the late 1800s but really began in 1948. You are complicit in the rewriting of History. Get the hell out of here.
Palestine is an ancient land inhabited by mostly good people. They have been the victims of an apartheid state (Is Ra El) since 1948 yet they have not given up. They were never the aggressors in this war; they are the DEFENDERS of their homeland. They do not deserve to be bombed, killed, beaten, kidnapped, tortured, raped, their homes, schools, hospitals, farms, businesses destroyed, their lives made impossible by the disgusting satan worshipping fake Jews of Is Ra El.

You are ignorant and illiterate. I'm trying to 'play nice.' I feel very sorry for you because the blind eye you turn to them will be turned to you. If not in this life, then in the next.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Palestine is an ancient land inhabited by mostly good people. They have been the victims of an apartheid state (Is Ra El) since 1948 yet they have not given up. They were never the aggressors in this war; they are the DEFENDERS of their homeland. They do not deserve to be bombed, killed, beaten, kidnapped, tortured, raped, their homes, schools, hospitals, farms, businesses destroyed, their lives made impossible by the disgusting satan worshipping fake Jews of Is Ra El.

You are ignorant and illiterate. I'm trying to 'play nice.' I feel very sorry for you because the blind eye you turn to them will be turned to you. If not in this life, then in the next.

Get serious. Palestine is an ancient land stolen by today's Palestinians from surrounding Arab countries. No titles, no deeds. Nothing.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Get serious. Palestine is an ancient land stolen by today's Palestinians from surrounding Arab countries. No titles, no deeds. Nothing.
Real Jews disagree.

nkusa protest israel free palestine.jpg

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972

A tiny sect of nutters that have been ex-communicated from the Jewish Community. I can see why they would appeal to you.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972

A tiny sect of nutters that have been ex-communicated from the Jewish Community. I can see why they would appeal to you.
Prove that they were "excommunicated from the Jewish Community." You can't because they weren't. Only by your Is Ra El, Moishe. Hasidics are mystic Judaism and mystics usually are small in numbers. You've got nothing because your brain is dead.

That's a sneaky bunch, for sure. It's basically the other half of the "American" spy network peering at the American electorate. It is my personal view that, in terms of pure American interests (meaning the electorate's interest, not the lobbyists and the swamp neocons) Israel is the most dangerous nation on the face of the Earth.

But, you have to largely separate the people of Israel themselves from the neocon elements in their government, too, so there's that. The latter group being the problem.
Indeed,as evil as our CIA is,Israel is more dangerous and evil.

Last edited:

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972
Trolls like him can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took him and the rest of the Israel apologists to school.yeah these are good Jewish Judaism folks who are sick of the murderous ways of Zionists Jews.

these trolls go around calling us anti Semitic when we expose the corruption of the zionists of Israel,problem with their babble and lies is they can’t call these good Jewish folks,anti Semitic.hee hee.lol

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972

Prove that they were "excommunicated from the Jewish Community." You can't because they weren't. Only by your Is Ra El, Moishe. Hasidics are mystic Judaism and mystics usually are small in numbers. You've got nothing because your brain is dead.

There are over 130,000 Haredi Jews in the world, your buddies, the Neturei Karta, a sect of only a couple of thousand are the only ones who are anti-Israel.

Not only do the vast majority of Hasidic Jews approve of the secular state of Israel, some of the largest Hasidic communities are in Israel.

" Rabbi Yonah Metzger, the Chief Ashkenazi Rabbi of Israel, immediately called for those (Neturei Karta) who went to Tehran to be put into 'cherem', a form of excommunication. Subsequently, the Satmar Hassidism court called on Jews "to keep away from them and condemn their actions".

As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new. But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide.

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) offices are closed "due to health concerns regarding COVID-19." How convenient.

I donate to several pro-Israel groups and nobody is bribing or forcing me so sue me.
They probably own Billy Bob's by now. How about some bbq motzah balls.

You'd be thinking different if invaders from another country tried to demolish, evict, rape and murder Texans. That's what Israel is doing to Palestine beginning 1948.

That's a load of poppycock.
The shills hate the truth being told.lol

As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new. But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide.

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) offices are closed "due to health concerns regarding COVID-19." How convenient.

I donate to several pro-Israel groups and nobody is bribing or forcing me so sue me.
Yeah we know what a traiter you are to america,that you donate to the zionists,get the hell out of America and go live there sense you love the ziionist murderous ways so much

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972

There are over 130,000 Haredi Jews in the world, your buddies, the Neturei Karta, a sect of only a couple of thousand are the only ones who are anti-Israel.

Not only do the vast majority of Hasidic Jews approve of the secular state of Israel, some of the largest Hasidic communities are in Israel.

" Rabbi Yonah Metzger, the Chief Ashkenazi Rabbi of Israel, immediately called for those (Neturei Karta) who went to Tehran to be put into 'cherem', a form of excommunication. Subsequently, the Satmar Hassidism court called on Jews "to keep away from them and condemn their actions".
Did you learn that from a google search or did you go straight to wikipedia?

I know,it’s sick how we have become the United States of Israel,I’m sick of that shit them controlling our politicians and them kissing their ass.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Another paid shill from Israel that has penetrated this site sent here to troll by his handlers,I put him on ignore over a decade ago.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Whatever. Israel declared their State in 1948 and whupped everybody's ass that disputed it. The Balestinians are a mixture of Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians who will never recognize Israel. I'd say they wasted the last 72 years.They could have their own country, was offered it plus more territory but they refuse. Pure stupidity.

Palestine? What that?
Here find it yourself.

Real Jews disagree.

View attachment 384972
Trolls like him can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took him and the rest of the Israel apologists to school.yeah these are good Jewish Judaism folks who are sick of the murderous ways of Zionists Jews.

these trolls go around calling us anti Semitic when we expose the corruption of the zionists of Israel,problem with their babble and lies is they can’t call these good Jewish folks,anti Semitic.hee hee.lol
The presence of paid media manipulaters be here I think.

Forum List

Back