Israel's new Defense Minister

ogibillm

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2011
Proving once again that Israel is serious about peace new Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman supports beheading Palestinians and lives in an illegal West Bank settlement.

that ought to help the peace process

Proving once again that Israel is serious about peace new Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman supports beheading Palestinians and lives in an illegal West Bank settlement.

Link? References?

Fascism no longer feels that it must abide by the strictures of dog-whistles and nods & winks.

Today, WYSIWYG.

What is also thoroughly revealing is that almost a whole week has passed before any comment has been made on the Moldavian bouncer's promotion.

These are indeed "interesting times".

Maybe now Israel will consider annexing their winnings from 1967.

he seems like a peace loving man. i mean when an idf soldier was caught on tape executing a prisoner he was quick to jump in - and support the soldier.

he seems like a peace loving man. i mean when an idf soldier was caught on tape executing a prisoner he was quick to jump in - and support the soldier.[/QUOTE

He is indeed a peace loving man. He will dump Nutandyahoo's damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians captives in Israel & the Pali's will then be treated with the Arab country love, justice & respect thay are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

he seems like a peace loving man. i mean when an idf soldier was caught on tape executing a prisoner he was quick to jump in - and support the soldier.

He is indeed a peace loving man. He will dump Nutandyahoo's damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians captives in Israel & the Pali's will then be treated with the Arab country love, justice & respect thay are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I agree. Israel should annex everything and end the two-state charade. However, they are too clever to do that, unfortunately.

That case of the "execution" is not as cut-and-dried as you make it seem. The squirming "prisoner" could've been reaching for a switch to set off an explosive. Better let the courts take care of these matters.

I agree, the Israelis should enfranchise the Palestinians as Hussein did. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

That case of the "execution" is not as cut-and-dried as you make it seem.
yes, it is.
The squirming "prisoner" could've been reaching for a switch to set off an explosive.
he wasn't
Better let the courts take care of these matters.
He's up on manslaughter charges. manslaughter. let's see what the soldier had to say about his actions...

"He deserved to die."

yeah, that sounds like unintentional malice-free killing to me

Last edited:

I agree, the Israelis should enfranchise the Palestinians as Hussein did. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

'Atta boy! Finally you are making sense. After all, Black September did indeed result in the only lasting peace from Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

'Atta boy! Finally you are making sense. After all, Black September did indeed result in the only lasting peace from Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Give the Palestinians the vote like Hussein did! LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Why are the Arab-Moslem terrorists unable to do anything for themselves?

Neither israel nor any other entity can resolve the disease of islamism that prevents the Arab-Moslem terrorists from clawing their way out of the putrid backwater of theocratic totalitarianism and politico-religious fascism.

Ha Ha! Looks like you don't like terrorists getting a taste of their own medicine. I don't see anybody in team Pali upset over all the beheading and savagery that has been happening by Islamist animals.

Ha Ha! Looks like you don't like terrorists getting a taste of their own medicine. I don't see anybody in team Pali upset over all the beheading and savagery that has been happening by Islamist animals.
again, you prove that there is nothing israel can do that you won't rationalize away

again, you prove that there is nothing israel can do that you won't rationalize away
Talk to me when Israel actually beheads someone. They don't even have a death penalty, moron.

On the other hand there's plenty of incidents by Muslims and Arabs involving beheading and other acts of barbarism and savagery. Why don't you post your objection to those, Achmed?

I agree. Israel should annex everything and end the two-state charade. However, they are too clever to do that, unfortunately.
They do not want the Palestinians there, except maybe as serfs.

Talk to me when Israel actually beheads someone. They don't even have a death penalty, moron.
not for israelis
On the other hand there's plenty of incidents by Muslims and Arabs involving beheading and other acts of barbarism and savagery. Why don't you post your objection to those, Achmed?
rationalize away

Forum List

Back