'israel's Most Bitter Western Enemy Is America'

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
'Israel's Most Bitter Western Enemy is America'
After particularly harsh condemnation of Jerusalem building, attorney Sheftel warns Obama will condemn Tel Aviv building next.

For the remaining two years of Obama's presidency, Sheftel called on Netanyahu not to meet with him.
"When you hear the blatant speech of the White House spokesperson about building in Givat Hamatos you understand how bad they are for the Jews, therefore this is a completely unnecessary meeting. Netanyahu could have found tens of thousands of reasons not to arrive at the White House," concluded Sheftel.
Writing in his weekly Hebrew column for Arutz Sheva, Sheftel wrote "Obama doesn't want a nuclear Iran, but he wants an Iran that can enrich uranium and threaten Israel - it's one of the most hostile regimes for Israel that wants Iran to threaten us, because today we have no more bitter enemy in the western world than the United States."
Israel s Most Bitter Western Enemy is America - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

My opinion: This doesn't surprise me,
I wish I could vote for Obama for another 4 years, but since Israel has now got oil and natural gas, an arsenal of weapons (nuclear), why do they need us? The rant for the last few years from Israel is we have to become less dependent on the US, I fear for Pres. Obama's , strange things have been happening at the white house. Backstabbers, now we are going to be the terrorist country.

obama has proven himself an enemy not only of Israel, but of the United States and every other nation in the world as well. The only ones he supports are his muslim brothers. Not even muslims generally, just the muslim brotherhood as the parent organization of Isis, Al Queada, Hamas and Hezbollah.

obama has proven himself an enemy not only of Israel, but of the United States and every other nation in the world as well. The only ones he supports are his muslim brothers. Not even muslims generally, just the muslim brotherhood as the parent organization of Isis, Al Queada, Hamas and Hezbollah.

Balderdash.

Balderdash.
Those, keeping Obama's pic in their bedrom, may say that, indeed

America is Israel's friend.

The Obama Administration may be another matter.

Any temporary deficiencies will be remedied on January 20, 2017.

Gotta love these Amateur Hour divide-and-conquer attempts by these Islamist-apologists, though. Always good for a laugh.

'Israel's Most Bitter Western Enemy is America'
After particularly harsh condemnation of Jerusalem building, attorney Sheftel warns Obama will condemn Tel Aviv building next.

For the remaining two years of Obama's presidency, Sheftel called on Netanyahu not to meet with him.
"When you hear the blatant speech of the White House spokesperson about building in Givat Hamatos you understand how bad they are for the Jews, therefore this is a completely unnecessary meeting. Netanyahu could have found tens of thousands of reasons not to arrive at the White House," concluded Sheftel.
Writing in his weekly Hebrew column for Arutz Sheva, Sheftel wrote "Obama doesn't want a nuclear Iran, but he wants an Iran that can enrich uranium and threaten Israel - it's one of the most hostile regimes for Israel that wants Iran to threaten us, because today we have no more bitter enemy in the western world than the United States."
Israel s Most Bitter Western Enemy is America - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

My opinion: This doesn't surprise me,
I wish I could vote for Obama for another 4 years, but since Israel has now got oil and natural gas, an arsenal of weapons (nuclear), why do they need us? The rant for the last few years from Israel is we have to become less dependent on the US, I fear for Pres. Obama's , strange things have been happening at the white house. Backstabbers, now we are going to be the terrorist country.

What do you expect from a muslim, you put him in charge and now you have to suffer his inadequacies. He has all but bankrupt the USA to stop them fighting against ISLAMONAZI EXTREMISTS and would welcome the black flag of IS over the white house.

Balderdash.

Is that why he lowered himself and the USA when meeting with jumped up M.B. leaders. Every other state leader he looked down on and as a consequence has lost much of Americas friends around the world. Even the UK refused to help him start another war in Iraq because they don't trust him anymore.

Balderdash.

Is that why he lowered himself and the USA when meeting with jumped up M.B. leaders. Every other state leader he looked down on and as a consequence has lost much of Americas friends around the world. Even the UK refused to help him start another war in Iraq because they don't trust him anymore.
Are you talking about the war on ISIS? Because the UK has already joined the U.S

I've been pro-Israel for decades but I'm starting to wonder just how pro pro-Israel one has to be these days to satisfy the Israeli lobby, and I include the wildly anti-Palestinian crowd on USMB in that "Lobby". (Let's get this straight, I support Palestinian rights, not Hamas). Israel has gone too far with their settlement agenda. The Palestinians have to have a viable State for Israel to have lasting peace. And the Israeli's, as (hopefully) the "grown-ups" in the region, the ones who know how to make a democracy work, have to find a way to make that happen. And they can't expect even their best ally, America, not to take positions that are in America's best interest, even if those positions are not in absolute lock step with Israel's.

Is this thread fo real?
Everything possible to disarm Israel, this is not about the Palestinians - their bashing bat - but about Israel, make no mistake.
Israel is the most dangerous and unstable country in the World....if they had to.........or wanted to......they could or would NUKE US ALL.......time to disarm these people.

Is this thread fo real?
Everything possible to disarm Israel, this is not about the Palestinians - their bashing bat - but about Israel, make no mistake.
Israel is the most dangerous and unstable country in the World....if they had to.........or wanted to......they could or would NUKE US ALL.......time to disarm these people.

'Israel is the most Dangerous and unstable country in the world'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This comment goes on the top ten list for dumbest posts!

I agree the men in charge of Israel today seem very unstable and if anyone speaks a word about Israel or a word pro Palestine they are viscously attacked verbally in the Israel newspapers , like they are now doing to the PM of Sweden. Israel should not have nuclear weapons at their disposal.

The apartheid state of Israel is ruled by a cabal of zionist psychopaths who continually attack the other regional countries for all sorts of imagined infractions under the guise "security".

Adding to that psychosis is the Israeli population of 7 million citizen's suffering from mass Stockholm Syndrome dating back to the 1940's in Europe.

Israel is a very unstable and mentally unbalanced criminal rogue state that can only survive by adopting an aggressive parasitic ideology called zionism. . :cool:

I agree the men in charge of Israel today seem very unstable and if anyone speaks a word about Israel or a word pro Palestine they are viscously attacked verbally in the Israel newspapers , like they are now doing to the PM of Sweden. Israel should not have nuclear weapons at their disposal.
Can you provide anything to base it? Because my evidence indicate differently.

Forum List

Back