Israel's Gun Laws

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Will this change? Imagine if every Israeli citizen were armed! I really can't believe they don't REQUIRE this

Israeli law allows citizens to carry weapons under certain conditions, such as requiring one for work or living in an area of the country that faces heightened security risks. People who are eligible can own a single gun and 50 bullets.Feb 5, 2023

Knowing nothing about this previously, I wonder why they can only own 50 bullets. They must not want their gun owners to practice shooting.

Knowing nothing about this previously, I wonder why they can only own 50 bullets. They must not want their gun owners to practice shooting.
And it's not the population in general. Every Israeli citizen should be pressured to own a gun

They're expensive. Maybe they should just pass them out, free of charge.
Imagine if these terrorists were met with armed citizens. They wouldn't have accomplished anything except get themselves killed

Will this change? Imagine if every Israeli citizen were armed! I really can't believe they don't REQUIRE this

Israeli law allows citizens to carry weapons under certain conditions, such as requiring one for work or living in an area of the country that faces heightened security risks. People who are eligible can own a single gun and 50 bullets.Feb 5, 2023

Used to be everyone was packing heat.
Now the libs are trying to disarm everyone so they can be butchered.

Forum List

Back