Israel's Ethnic Cleansing Of Palestinians

Two associated factors to ponder: There is ZERO "Palestinian" immigration, and the Palestinians are overtly and intentionally trying to breed a "solution" to the situation in their favor.

3.8 billion a year, we're giving them on top of what we've given in the past. You know, we're morally responsible for that. Last I checked, Israel is the one who created Hamas in order to counteract Yasser Arafat with our indirect help. Ten more years oughtta be about the time right frame for a couple of nuclear armed nations to finish plowing over a few stone throwers at leisure. lol.

Recently declassified cabinet meeting transcripts show that top Israeli officials discussed ethnic cleansing tactics to deal with Six-Day War fallout.

Declassified Israeli Transcripts Discuss Ethnic Cleansing
ETHNIC CLEANSING / GENOCIDE … ONE IN THE SAME

While the web can be an invaluable source to gather data and research historical information it can also be a playground for cut and pasters who have an agenda to promote their irrational hatreds.

Just thinking. Some Zionist once told me that Palestinian Israeli citizens even have equal voting rights in the Israeli Knesset. Can that actually be true? Let us ask our righteous, truth loving Pali supporters.

Just thinking. Some Zionist once told me that Palestinian Israeli citizens even have equal voting rights in the Israeli Knesset. Can that actually be true? Let us ask our righteous, truth loving Pali supporters.

Hello Pali supporters. Anybody home?

I'll play, but judging from your last comment to me, you won't even read.

How Israel is “cleansing” Palestinians from Greater Jewish Jerusalem | Dissident Voice

This has become quite tragic and deserves all of our attention. Thanks for starting the topic either way. It's important.
I'll play too :)

This is what the article above says:
"Israel is putting in place the final pieces of a Greater Jewish Jerusalem that will require “ethnically cleansing” tens of thousands of Palestinians from a city their families have lived and worked in for generations, human rights groups have warned."

One can not find ONE decent journalistic source to verify Mr. Cooks' allegations.

BUT, if one looks at 1948.....

“The Jewish Quarter has been destroyed. Nothing remains there that has not suffered serious damage, which makes the return of the Jews to this place impossible.” Thus spoke Abdulla El-Tal, Jordanian commander of the force capturing the Old City of Jerusalem in 1948. After the surrender, signed on May 28th, he further stated, “I consider this defeat of the Jews to be the most serious blow to have befallen them, particularly in terms of their morale, since they were cut off from the Western Wall and the Jewish Quarter for the first time in fifteen generations”. He had accomplished his mission.

Today, when the revision of history has become fashionable, we have a responsibility to remember, and if necessary, to publicize the facts surrounding this battle. They are well documented. John Phillips, reporter and photographer for Life Magazine, was there. His pictures and comments were recorded for posterity in the June 7thand June 28th editions. A telling representation of his work also appears in the exhibit “One Last Day”, displayed in the Cardo, the main commercial area of the new Old City.

For one-hundred fifty days, from December 1947 to May 1948, with British consent and supervision, the Jewish population of the Old City was held under siege. During this period of extreme hardship, many Jews left, and eventually only a small remnant of the original fifteen thousand remained. Then, on May 17th, the Arabs fired heavy artillery shells from the west. On May 18th Jordan’s Arab Legion invaded from the north and its 6thregiment entered from the east. On May 19th the 3rd and 5th regiments attacked. Recruits from other Arab nations, plus one-thousand five-hundred Jerusalem Arabs joined the onslaught.

Against these overwhelming odds stood one-hundred fifty Jewish defenders, including teen-agers and the elderly. With one-hundred thirteen weapons and limited ammunition, they strove to protect seventeen-hundred helpless residents.

Driven from house to house, the Jews fought valiantly for thirteen days. The Arab Legion was supported by an anti-tank artillery battery which blew up the houses. Rabbis Hazzan and Muitzberg went to the legion headquarters requesting a cease-fire for removal of the dead and wounded. Abdullah El-Tal refused.

By May 28th, the Jewish-held Quarter was restricted to five acres, into which crowded the surviving citizens and a few dozen defenders. They surrendered. At the surrender signing in the Batai Mahseh compound, Abdullah El-Tal shouted, “Let all the soldiers stand apart.” The first to step forward was Reb Moshe Yitzchak, an old man of seventy-eight.

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
content=unger/arabcleansing&title=Arab%20Cleansing%20of%20the%20Old%20City
------------

Now, not only explain these endless allegations of Israel wanting to cleanse Jerusalem of its Arab population, but defend the Arabs and British ethnically cleansing the Jewish Population from the JEWISH quarter of Jerusalem in 1948-49.

I'm listening.

How Israel is “cleansing” Palestinians from Greater Jewish Jerusalem | Dissident Voice

This has become quite tragic and deserves all of our attention. Thanks for starting the topic either way. It's important.

"Israel is putting in place the final pieces of a Greater Jewish Jerusalem that will require “ethnically cleansing” tens of thousands of Palestinians from a city their families have lived and worked in for generations, human rights groups have warned."

One can not find ONE decent journalistic source to verify Mr. Cooks' allegations.

“The Jewish Quarter has been destroyed. Nothing remains there that has not suffered serious damage, which makes the return of the Jews to this place impossible.” Thus spoke Abdulla El-Tal, Jordanian commander of the force capturing the Old City of Jerusalem in 1948. After the surrender, signed on May 28th, he further stated, “I consider this defeat of the Jews to be the most serious blow to have befallen them, particularly in terms of their morale, since they were cut off from the Western Wall and the Jewish Quarter for the first time in fifteen generations”. He had accomplished his mission.

Today, when the revision of history has become fashionable, we have a responsibility to remember, and if necessary, to publicize the facts surrounding this battle. They are well documented. John Phillips, reporter and photographer for Life Magazine, was there. His pictures and comments were recorded for posterity in the June 7thand June 28th editions. A telling representation of his work also appears in the exhibit “One Last Day”, displayed in the Cardo, the main commercial area of the new Old City.

For one-hundred fifty days, from December 1947 to May 1948, with British consent and supervision, the Jewish population of the Old City was held under siege. During this period of extreme hardship, many Jews left, and eventually only a small remnant of the original fifteen thousand remained. Then, on May 17th, the Arabs fired heavy artillery shells from the west. On May 18th Jordan’s Arab Legion invaded from the north and its 6thregiment entered from the east. On May 19th the 3rd and 5th regiments attacked. Recruits from other Arab nations, plus one-thousand five-hundred Jerusalem Arabs joined the onslaught.

Against these overwhelming odds stood one-hundred fifty Jewish defenders, including teen-agers and the elderly. With one-hundred thirteen weapons and limited ammunition, they strove to protect seventeen-hundred helpless residents.

Driven from house to house, the Jews fought valiantly for thirteen days. The Arab Legion was supported by an anti-tank artillery battery which blew up the houses. Rabbis Hazzan and Muitzberg went to the legion headquarters requesting a cease-fire for removal of the dead and wounded. Abdullah El-Tal refused.

By May 28th, the Jewish-held Quarter was restricted to five acres, into which crowded the surviving citizens and a few dozen defenders. They surrendered. At the surrender signing in the Batai Mahseh compound, Abdullah El-Tal shouted, “Let all the soldiers stand apart.” The first to step forward was Reb Moshe Yitzchak, an old man of seventy-eight.

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

Now, not only explain these endless allegations of Israel wanting to cleanse Jerusalem of its Arab population, but defend the Arabs and British ethnically cleansing the Jewish Population from the JEWISH quarter of Jerusalem in 1948-49.

I'm listening.
If Israel had not started its war, those people would probably still live there.

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

I'm listening.
If Israel had not started its war, those people would probably still live there.
Israel started which war? And show actual evidence of it instead of making endless allegations about it.

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

I'm listening.

HUH??? "Israel started a war"??? Yo Tinmore, remember the Hebron massacre?

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

I'm listening.

Indeed, that was after the Zionists started their war.

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

I'm listening.

Indeed, that was after the Zionists started their war.

So let me see now. What year did those Zionists start this war you speak of?

(full article online)

PRIMER-Connecticut
------------

I'm listening.
Israel started which war? And show actual evidence of it instead of making endless allegations about it.
I realize that thinking is the Zionist's short suit but look at what happened. The Zionists wanted to plop an exclusive Jewish state into a place that was 95% not Jewish. How can that happen without attacking the existing population?

Forum List

Back