Israelis hold BBQ to taunt Palestinian hunger-strikers

This is a message board. We discuss issues here. You do not. You sit there behind your PC screen going off topic and insulting those who notice....

This is a message board. We discuss issues here. You do not. You sit there behind your PC screen going off topic and insulting those who notice....

talks about Moses, JFK & what "really happened" on 911 in a thread about Israelis trolling Palestinian prisoners

complains about "going off topic"

seems legit

talks about Moses, JFK & what "really happened" on 911 in a thread about Israelis trolling Palestinian prisoners

If you do not understand Exodus, you do not understand the Israelis today. They are the same folks who accepted the gratitude of the Midianites, and then exterminated them for no reason...

That is not off topic at all.

If you do not understand Exodus, you do not understand the Israelis today. They are the same folks who accepted the gratitude of the Midianites, and then exterminated them for no reason...

so I guess we cannot discuss BLM without a comprehensive discussion of Jim Crow laws & the Voting Right Act - right?

Let me direct you to few place on this forum you might enjoy

History

Religion and Ethics

so I guess we cannot discuss BLM without a comprehensive discussion of Jim Crow laws & the Voting Right Act - right

Or how MLK was murdered by a KKKer.... except he wasn't... that LBJ again...

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''"

Most of the BLMs grew up with nothing but PRIVILEGE

1. Affirmative action for higher learning institutions
2. Affirmative action for jobs
3. language privilege - the right to use words banned from the rest

The BLMs are not victims at all. They are the worst hate group in the country, encouraging bigotry and cop killings.

The BLMs are not victims at all. They are the worst hate group in the country, encouraging bigotry and cop killings.

see, there is plenty we agree on

matters of faith and the import of the Exodus on today's relations with Israel just don't happen to be in that bucket

I flat out told you that I find your vitriol against Christians to be offensive & I subtly asked you to back off

I have also offered an olive branch, you don't seem interested

In fact, you seem to be very angry.

I am offering the olive branch again, I hope you take it, for your own sake, as pushing your buttons ain't all that hard...

Fuck off with your tin hat shit.

The actual CIA dossier on the 67 war is "tin hat shit" because it conflicts with what your sub human BIRDBRAIN has been parroting for years.

You never think.

You just parrot lies and shout down truth.
Your source ....

"The Middle East Heats Up

On the morning of 23 May—the day after Egypt closed the Gulf of Aqaba, Israel's only access to the Red Sea—"

That's called a clue, foamboy.

so I guess we cannot discuss BLM without a comprehensive discussion of Jim Crow laws & the Voting Right Act - right

Or how MLK was murdered by a KKKer.... except he wasn't... that LBJ again...

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''"
Is there a conspiracy you don't believe in?

Your source ....

"The Middle East Heats Up

On the morning of 23 May—the day after Egypt closed the Gulf of Aqaba, Israel's only access to the Red Sea—"

That's called a clue

LOL!!!!

So, before, it was the "muslims" attacking Israel, and now it is OK that Israel attacked (with our weapons) and LBJ lied about it....

As I've said before, sub humans don't care about truth or America. They care about burying their noses in the ass of their Jew Disguised as a Christian Preacher.

Is there a conspiracy you don't believe in?

It is not a "conspiracy theory" to note that the King family doesn't believe LBJ's assessment of how MLKjr died.

The King family endorsed Trump over this, specifically O and Hillary's love fest regarding LBJ.

I flat out told you that I find your vitriol against Christians to be offensive & I subtly asked you to back off

You can call truth "vitrol" all you want. There are too many "Christians" in this country who answer "Israel" to the question

If war broke out between the US and Israel, which side would you be on??

That should be an automatic and immediate deportation to Israel - that answer above.

You can call truth "vitrol" all you want. There are too many "Christians" in this country who answer "Israel" to the question

If war broke out between the US and Israel, which side would you be on??

That should be an automatic and immediate deportation to Israel - that answer above.

you're an angry fellow and an anti-Semite to boot

I feel sorry for you

Last edited:
there was no amalek attack at that point

Exodus 17:8 The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim.

"9So Moses said to Joshua, "Choose men for us and go out, fight against Amalek. Tomorrow I will station myself on the top of the hill with the staff of God in my hand.""

Well, for crying out loud, if you got the staff of God, who needs an army?

Just take the staff and zap 'em!!!!!!!!!!!

as a kid I used to twirl a baton-----I think moses was twirling

"you" = irosie91, the completely misled idiot who thinks the Israelis are our "friends..." when, in fact, we are as much "friends" of the Israelis as the Midianites were....
Who exactly do you mean by "we" and "our"? Certainly not Americans.

you're an angry fellow and an anti-Semite to boot

Sub humans never have the courage or intellect to debate issues. They simply toss cards....

Read what Einstein had to say....or is that "anti-semitic" too??

LOL...

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

Who exactly do you mean by "we" and "our"? Certainly not Americans.

Indeed, Americans, the non- sub human kind who understand science and care about truth and the United States, instead of sub humans like you who parrot lies and live life with the paper bag of religion over your head...

Forum List

Back