Israeli settlers in East Jerusalem sing praises for terrorist Baruch Goldstein

You're just flailing like someone who is crippled. You posted a hadith that exemplifies Muhammad's dominance over the world and his violent intent over non-Muslims, and, you didn't even understand the hadith. LOL

You're such a complete fool, it's too funny.

Here, kafir, since you know nothing...

Sahih Muslim 4294...
Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war...When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them....If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

This passage refers to conduct during wars. It is titled:

Chapter 2: APPOINTMENT OF THE LEADERS OF EXPEDITIONS BY THE IMAM AND HIS ADVICE TO THEM ON ETIQUETTES OF WAR AND RELATED MATTERS
Book 019, Number 4294:

Carefully culled passages taken out of context, outright hoax "quotes" and cut-and-pasted "analysis" from Daniel Pipes/World Nut Daily/Palestinian Media Watch.

Epic Flail.

You're just flailing like someone who is crippled. You posted a hadith that exemplifies Muhammad's dominance over the world and his violent intent over non-Muslims, and, you didn't even understand the hadith. LOL

Sahih Muslim 4294...
Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war...When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them....If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

Chapter 2: APPOINTMENT OF THE LEADERS OF EXPEDITIONS BY THE IMAM AND HIS ADVICE TO THEM ON ETIQUETTES OF WAR AND RELATED MATTERS
Book 019, Number 4294:

Carefully culled passages taken out of context, outright hoax "quotes" and cut-and-pasted "analysis" from Daniel Pipes/World Nut Daily/Palestinian Media Watch.

Epic Flail.

You have nothing with which to debate me. You know nothing of Islam. You even stupidly posts hadith that prove my point that Muhammad was a jihadist. I'm your Master, kafir. LOL

Last edited:

Sahih Muslim 4294...

Book 019, Number 4294:

Epic Flail.

You have nothing with which to debate me. You know nothing of Islam. You even stupidly posts hadith that prove my point that Muhammad was a jihadist. I'm your Master, kafir. LOL

I dunno about him, but is this a regular thing with you bro? I mean, Getting owned and exposed as the Israeli foot rubber that you clearly are?

What Marc? You can't stand the fact that someone made a thread that exposed the fact that Jews are terrorists too? LOL!!!!!!!! It sucks when the truth is rarely told in a World dominated by Liars such as yourself eh? :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Last edited:

Epic Flail.

I dunno about him, but is this a regular thing with you bro? I mean, Getting owned and exposed as the Israeli foot rubber that you clearly are?

What Marc? You can't stand the fact that someone made a thread that exposed the fact that Jews are terrorists too? LOL!!!!!!!! It sucks when the truth is rarely told in a World dominated by Liars such as yourself eh? :eusa_shhh: ~BH
What Marc? You can't stand the fact that someone made a thread that exposed the fact that Jews are terrorists too? LOL!!!!!!!! It sucks when the truth is rarely told in a World dominated by Liars such as yourself eh?

Being a terrorist get you more votes for Israeli PM. It is a prerequisite.

Epic Flail.

The truth is you're a little pussy.

Forum List

Back