Israeli settlers are now the stone throwers

dilloduck said:
I agree---we shall see---other Isreali Presidents have attempted peaceful solutions but they were assasinated. And when you lose a life long enemy on your doorstep it certainly is a task to focus your efforts elsewhere.

Maybe at least the US won't have to spend billions over there for nothing.

hating and killing israelis is big business in the arab and western world

arming israel is big business in the western world

neither side is too motivated to stop

manu1959 said:
hating and killing israelis is big business in the arab and western world

arming israel is big business in the western world

neither side is too motivated to stop

I thought Israel was busy arming the rest of the world--Isn't weapon exporting their #1 source of income other than American charity?

manu1959 said:
that has happened.....there a radical factions on both sides that will always seek to undermine any deal that may be struck.....as those factions can only profit if there is discord......for if the two sides unite and hug....the radical factions will loose all that they have
May be prejudice on my part, but it seems the vast majority of Israelis are more than willing to give up the land.

The vast minority of Palis are willing to make do with less than 'all.' My guess, if they got 'all' they still would be a problem.

dilloduck said:
I thought Israel was busy arming the rest of the world--Isn't weapon exporting their #1 source of income other than American charity?

i thought tourisim was their no 1 source of income .....joking....yep they make good military equipment and sell it...same as france germany china etc.....most of the world is on the american dole.....

Kathianne said:
May be prejudice on my part, but it seems the vast majority of Israelis are more than willing to give up the land.

The vast minority of Palis are willing to make do with less than 'all.' My guess, if they got 'all' they still would be a problem.

the radical factions will oppose any solution...it is their purpose.

Kathianne said:

Hopefully people world wide will give this thing a chance instead of calling one side or the other the sum of the earth. America has wasted too much time and money assisting the hawks on both sides.

manu1959 said:
the radical factions will oppose any solution...it is their purpose.
whoops I said the last part of my statement incorrectly:

kathianne said:

The vast minority of Palis are UNwilling to make do with less than 'all.' My guess, if they got 'all' they still would be a problem.

dilloduck said:
Hopefully people world wide will give this thing a chance instead of calling one side or the other the sum of the earth. America has wasted too much time and money assisting the hawks on both sides.
What? :shocked: you mean the Palis have backing? Gee, I thought they were only barely subsisting on rock and sand.

Kathianne said:
whoops I said the last part of my statement incorrectly:

Make sure to blame the Palis now---this is what I'm taking about when it comes to outsiders leaving these people ALONE. They are making progress and YOU have to trash one side. Hopefully others are more level headed. (hitting me with negative rep ??? Why???? I guess Gabby may be right about posting something that someone disagrees with gets you zapped)
Pretty lame for a mod.

dilloduck said:
Make sure to blame the Palis now---this is what I'm taking about when it comes to outsiders leaving these people ALONE. They are making progress and YOU have to trash one side.

dillo,

but it is fact that a minority faction of the palis is against any deal short of eliminating israel

and it is fact that a minority faction of the israelis is against any deal short of eliminating the palis

how is pointing that out trashing one side?

is not supporting the mderat majority that are attempting to achive peace the right thing to do? and if so then you have to trash the minority factions of both sides?

manu1959 said:
dillo,

but it is fact that a minority faction of the palis is against any deal short of eliminating israel

and it is fact that a minority faction of the israelis is against any deal short of eliminating the palis

how is pointing that out trashing one side?

is not supporting the mderat majority that are attempting to achive peace the right thing to do? and if so then you have to trash the minority factions of both sides?

And Kathianne trashed both minority factions?? Where?

dilloduck said:
And Kathianne trashed both minority factions?? Where?

i belive she was trying to say that the israeli majority was not being derailed by their minority but the pali majority was beining derailed by their minority

manu1959 said:
i belive she was trying to say that the israeli majority was not being derailed by their minority but the pali majority was beining derailed by their minority

Manu, in a sense Dillo is correct. I do think the MAJORITY of Palis from all polling and actions support the absolute removal of the state of Israel. The MAJORITY of Israelis want the Palis to have their own land.

My contention, if the Israelis are successful, it will be short term. IF the Palis manage to deconstruct Israel in toto, they will still be a problem for the ME.

manu1959 said:

Whatever---I still say one sided flaming by outsiders can do nothing but screw up something that might have a chance.( there was NO criticism of the radical Israeli minority by K )

dilloduck said:
Whatever---I still say one sided flaming by outsiders can do nothing but screw up something that might have a chance.( there was NO criticism of the radical Israeli minority by K )

i agree.....

dilloduck said:
Make sure to blame the Palis now---this is what I'm taking about when it comes to outsiders leaving these people ALONE. They are making progress and YOU have to trash one side. Hopefully others are more level headed. (hitting me with negative rep ??? Why???? I guess Gabby may be right about posting something that someone disagrees with gets you zapped)
Pretty lame for a mod.

Being 'mod' doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. So sorry. Considering the number of things you have posted that I disagree with or that 'trashed' me, that this was a first is a testament to my patience.

Kathianne said:
Manu, in a sense Dillo is correct. I do think the MAJORITY of Palis from all polling and actions support the absolute removal of the state of Israel. The MAJORITY of Israelis want the Palis to have their own land.

My contention, if the Israelis are successful, it will be short term. IF the Palis manage to deconstruct Israel in toto, they will still be a problem for the ME.

i stand corrected .... i miss-read your post then

dilloduck said:
The radical minority Israelis are prosecuted by the Israeli government when they act on their 'feelings.' That is another difference. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
The radical minority Israelis are prosecuted by the Israeli government when they act on their 'feelings.' That is another difference. :rolleyes:
and the fact that you can only trash one side in this conflict helps anything?---pro-semites are just as guilty of inflaming the mid-east as anyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back