Jerusalem to Ban Annual Gay Pride Parade

Gay pride parades are a magnet for sickos, weirdos and exhibitionists. If gay people want pride, they'd disassociate themselves from the transgender sickos that "think they're women trapped in men's bodies" (if the truth be told, they're mentally disturbed people trapped in men's bodies), individuals that are promiscuous and spread disease, and others that prey on teens and children under the pretense of "reaching out to gay kids and teens" (which if the truth be told, is actually a way of having sex without fear of being infected).

I, for one, am sick and tired of having somebody's sexual preferences shoved in my face when I'm stopped at a traffic light, or in a parking lot. Frankly, our sex lives are a private thing, not something to parade in front of other people's noses to get their attention. That's not pride, that's obnoxious.

Most people don't care whether someone is gay or not, but they do care when it's stuck in their faces like a cheap smelly cigar.

I'm also sick and tired of being subjected to the relentless drumbeat of gay propaganda that claims we are a homophobic society who prey on gays by denying them their rights, plot their murder, and simply don't buy in, roll over, nod our heads in silly agreement to every whim of the gay community. The one thing that gays fear the most is not being beaten by a homophobic band of thugs, or getting an incurable sickness, but of anyone disagreeing with them. If their ideas are so grand, so just, and so plain old right on target, then those ideas can withstand intelligent debate, scrutiny and dissent. Part of being mature is being able to tolerate diversity of opinions without resorting to Gestapo Storm-trooper tactics or melting down into histrionics. In a free society, individuals are free to discuss their differences of opinion, openly, without fear of losing their jobs, their property, their freedoms. It does not give them the right to fly in the face of public decency under the pretense of "freedom of expression". If gays comprise the creative individuals of our society, then they can create new ways of expressing their side of the argument without being so brazenly perverse, offensive and downright nasty.

As a parent, I'm sick and tired of having my children being targeted by gay extremists that want to subvert my parental authority so that they can brainwash them, exploit them (sexually, and otherwise). To these extremists, my children are just a piece of flesh, to me they're people that I love and care for deeply. Perhaps gay extremists are the way they are because no one felt that way about them, well sorry to hear about their problems, but that doesn't give them the right to make their problems my own.

KarlMarx said:
Gay pride parades are a magnet for sickos, weirdos and exhibitionists. If gay people want pride, they'd disassociate themselves from the transgender sickos that "think they're women trapped in men's bodies" (if the truth be told, they're mentally disturbed people trapped in men's bodies), individuals that are promiscuous and spread disease, and others that prey on teens and children under the pretense of "reaching out to gay kids and teens" (which if the truth be told, is actually a way of having sex without fear of being infected).

I, for one, am sick and tired of having somebody's sexual preferences shoved in my face when I'm stopped at a traffic light, or in a parking lot. Frankly, our sex lives are a private thing, not something to parade in front of other people's noses to get their attention. That's not pride, that's obnoxious.

Most people don't care whether someone is gay or not, but they do care when it's stuck in their faces like a cheap smelly cigar.

I'm also sick and tired of being subjected to the relentless drumbeat of gay propaganda that claims we are a homophobic society who prey on gays by denying them their rights, plot their murder, and simply don't buy in, roll over, nod our heads in silly agreement to every whim of the gay community. The one thing that gays fear the most is not being beaten by a homophobic band of thugs, or getting an incurable sickness, but of anyone disagreeing with them. If their ideas are so grand, so just, and so plain old right on target, then those ideas can withstand intelligent debate, scrutiny and dissent. Part of being mature is being able to tolerate diversity of opinions without resorting to Gestapo Storm-trooper tactics or melting down into histrionics. In a free society, individuals are free to discuss their differences of opinion, openly, without fear of losing their jobs, their property, their freedoms. It does not give them the right to fly in the face of public decency under the pretense of "freedom of expression". If gays comprise the creative individuals of our society, then they can create new ways of expressing their side of the argument without being so brazenly perverse, offensive and downright nasty.

As a parent, I'm sick and tired of having my children being targeted by gay extremists that want to subvert my parental authority so that they can brainwash them, exploit them (sexually, and otherwise). To these extremists, my children are just a piece of flesh, to me they're people that I love and care for deeply. Perhaps gay extremists are the way they are because no one felt that way about them, well sorry to hear about their problems, but that doesn't give them the right to make their problems my own.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

KarlMarx said:

:thewave:

Explain to me why there are gay pride days, but not straight pride days? Because the straight people know that they are morally, intellectually, and theologically correct in their sexual orientation. Gay people want all of this big publicity, because they have mental problems where they seek to draw attention to their immorality. Anyone without that mental disorder keeps their sex life in private, where it belongs. In sex ed, you were taught to abstain from sex until marriage, and to use contraceptives when you had sex. You weren't taught to talk to everyone about your sex life, and get pity from all the liberals because you're a faggot. I really want to know what is going on with society, people are slowly showing more acceptance to homosexuals. Even the immoral romans didn't celebrate gay days. If we start allowing these celebrations of homosexuality, soon they'll start promoting pedophiliac pride days.

Forum List

Back