Israeli Settler Runs Over Palestinian Child Deliberately

This is one of the things which leads to the continual distrust and resentment between Palestine and Israel. Though there may some legitimate security concerns for the people of Israel; their heavy handed approach in dealing with it only ensures future acts of terrorism. Palestine as a people should ceases all acts of terrorism within Israel, and try to use different venues to circulate information about any legitimate grievances that they may have with Israeli policy in their own borders and try to get the international community to see this as an Israel and Palestine issue and not a Israel and terrorism issue. If Palestine ceases all terrorist operations then the moral justification for military retaliation against them would vanish and Israel would be unable to continue as it has up till now. Just a thought.:eusa_hand:

You have any more infomation on this MURDER OF A FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD
BY CAR sherri? -----did the driver CHASE THE CHILD AROUND THE FIELDS?---
or did it grab a kid----tie it up and in front of the car and then run over the
five year old ?? or did the driver crash thru a wall to get to the kid?
----five year old children are not usually alone on streets---did another crazed
zioinist grab the kid and throw her under the wheels ?

there was a case of murder by car about which I read a few
years ago------an isa - respecter needed to honor up ---so he tied his
sister in a sack----put her on the pavement and backed the car
over her ----it would have worked out if it had not been witnessed
No doubt the murder by car in this episode was WELL WITNESSED

Because the 'report' as given was so completely garbled - I think I'll wait for a more lucid account of the alleged incident before attempting to pass judgment.

SO far, I have cited three separate news articles discussing the illegal settler Anat Cohen.

And her extremism doesn't make the ISM outside agitators magically become anything other than instigators themselves. An insanely extreme person is to be found in every type of community - including among Christians in the southern US. Sometimes they act in murderous and heinous ways.

Exactly as it'd be wrong and unfair to generalize about any other group because of the violent extremists among them - it would be equally wrong to imply or suggest that any substantial number of settlers in Israel are like Anat Cohen.

I am missing something here? what is all the "EXTREME" about
ANAT COHEN? -----I do not think I read all of the citations
about her----but the one I just read posted by sherri did not
seem EXTREME to me I did consider the writer of the
article to be -----very unprofessional if he thinks he is a
journalist he goes into her apartment and sees "very few
toys"??? gee----some people keep their apartments neat by
shoving the toys in the closets Anyone who walked into my
mom's house and her five kids---could say the same thing--
SHE WAS A NEAT FREAK ----still is---but over 90---kids
all left -----the "journalist" commented on her "dirty
bitten fingernails"----my moms' nails were ALWAYS
really short----she did not bite them---she ground
them down SCRUBBING things----which often
caused them to be a little stained---and the cuticle
a bit damaged. I don't remember her ever cutting
or filing them. In my lifetime----I examined people----
and would never write "dirty fingernails"-----there are
so many reasons why a person can have what SEEMS
like dirty fingernails ---but relate so some actual illnesses
or congenital disorders ---they could be DISCOLORED
even by cigarette smokeing and seem "dirty".
My impression of the jounalist was that he was motivated
to present Anat---in a negative way.

tha apartment was "dark" sheeeesh------he seemed to
see everything around in the "dark" apartment---he described
pictures on the wall etc etc etc just how "DARK" could it
have been? Right now it is evening for me----all the lights
are out------when hubby comes in he will say "WHY ARE YOU
SITTING IN THE DARK"?? and start turning on those
OPPRESSIVE flourescent things---well---some people like bright
lights

-KHALIL, (PIC)-- "An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child on Sunday with her car near the Ibrahimi mosque in al-Khalil, in the southern West Bank. Eyewitnesses confirmed that an Israeli settler ran over the Palestinian child Youssef Bassem al-Mohtassab, 5, before fleeing the scene quickly. The settler Anat Cohen, known for her hostility against the Palestinians in the region, had yesterday attacked two Palestinian children and brought Israeli soldiers to pick them up, the sources added." Israeli settler runs over Palestinian child deliberately

Why is Abraham's Tomb, Mearat Hamachpelah in Hebrew, called a mosque only? There's a synagogue on the premises too.

Because jews is stupid-----there are no synagogues in the jewish city
of YATHRIB or jews either ------anymore. There should be no mosque in
the jewish city of hebron and certainly not anywhere near the tomb.

I could see a church----or ---a zoroastrian thing----but not
a mosque

-KHALIL, (PIC)-- "An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child on Sunday with her car near the Ibrahimi mosque in al-Khalil, in the southern West Bank. Eyewitnesses confirmed that an Israeli settler ran over the Palestinian child Youssef Bassem al-Mohtassab, 5, before fleeing the scene quickly. The settler Anat Cohen, known for her hostility against the Palestinians in the region, had yesterday attacked two Palestinian children and brought Israeli soldiers to pick them up, the sources added." Israeli settler runs over Palestinian child deliberately

Why is Abraham's Tomb, Mearat Hamachpelah in Hebrew, called a mosque only? There's a synagogue on the premises too.

Look at the answer (just like in Rachel's tomb)

oh gee----sherri's bible and history teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
"NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old. YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!"

who knows if this story is true or not....

it's coming from some website called:

"The Palestinian Information Center"

whatever.

sherri, i "ain't" no writer.....like sidney sheldon, jackie collins or stephen king....(my favorites...ha!)

but this 'blurb' - so choppy & poorly written:

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child on Sunday with her car near the Ibrahimi mosque in al-Khalil, in the southern West Bank.

next repetative sentence: Eyewitnesses confirmed that an Israeli settler ran over the Palestinian child Youssef Bassem al-Mohtassab, 5, before fleeing the scene quickly....

The settler Anat Cohen, known for her hostility (LoL) against the Palestinians in the region, had yesterday attacked two Palestinian children and brought Israeli soldiers to pick them up, the sources added.

"...had YESTERDAY, attacked two Palestinian children and brought israeli soldiers to pick them up..."

brought 2 soldiers? it's not too clear (to me) what that means........
attacked 2 children, then 'brought' soldiers to 'pick them up' -- then the soldiers (took the kids) then just left WITHOUT HER.........huh ?

if she had attacked 2 children just the day before, I'm SHOCKED she was ...walking the streets. how come she wasn't locked up for ATTACKING children ? and of course, who's surprised that this blurb didn't include the details/the story of her "ATTACK" OF 2 children just the day before..........

are israels' laws that lenient on israeli's that attack children ??

"The sources pointed out that the child was transferred to al-Khalil Government Hospital, where his injuries were described as moderate..."

i never heard an ending like this - that it had to be pointed out by ...oooooh, "sources" that the kid was ...transferred to the hospital.

another riveting story sherri.........

i still don't understand what she was doing walking around loose -- you know, attacking 2 kids the day before ??????

p.s. sherri:

"NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old.
YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!"

it's ooookay. shhh. calm down . if you didn't make up this story, instead of looking upon her in that way...."low-down scumbag" - she needs medical help...!

who runs down a little 5 yr old kid with their car ?

pazzo da legare... c'mon sherri

It seems to me that you brought "fresh news" which have no backing up by real official source, since the video/picture is from Jerusalem, which took place more than a year and a half ago. Child threw stones, and in result was run over. The person inside the vihicle was police officer who felt mercy on the child and instead of shooting him, tried to simply pass on the other side of the road, but ran over the kid instead.

I brought a news report here with as much legitimacy as any other news report has. And it is the story of a hate filled Jewish bitch who deliberately ran down a child.

It seems to me that you brought "fresh news" which have no backing up by real official source, since the video/picture is from Jerusalem, which took place more than a year and a half ago. Child threw stones, and in result was run over. The person inside the vihicle was police officer who felt mercy on the child and instead of shooting him, tried to simply pass on the other side of the road, but ran over the kid instead.

I brought a news report here with as much legitimacy as any other news report has. And it is the story of a hate filled Jewish bitch who deliberately ran down a child.

not it isn't It is not a report of anything----it is a pile of shit being passed around
by filthy isa-respecting whores . Sherri---who writes your petitions and briefs
for you-----you are hopeless

No, it does not have 'as much legitimacy' as an article in any other news outlet. There is precious little attention paid to journalistic standards or ethics among the 'staff' of these online "independent" sites.

And it could as easily be stated that it is part of the story of a hate filled bitch and whore for HAMAS who claims to be a 'pacifist humanitarian Christian person of conscience' while wasting GOD only knows how many hours scouring the dark underbelly of the Net for 'stories' and 'articles' which portray Jews/Israelis/Zionists in a negative fashion - regardless of veracity, confirmation, or accuracy.

Nothing you say has ANY legitamacy and neither do any of your links.
Don't you get that it's not just the pro Israelis on this board that think you're a nut, its everyone. Stop spamming Arab propaganda all over the place you fuckin clown

it seems to me that you brought "fresh news" which have no backing up by real official source, since the video/picture is from jerusalem, which took place more than a year and a half ago. Child threw stones, and in result was run over. The person inside the vihicle was police officer who felt mercy on the child and instead of shooting him, tried to simply pass on the other side of the road, but ran over the kid instead.

i brought a news report here with as much legitimacy as any other news report has. And it is the story of a hate filled jewish bitch who deliberately ran down a child.

not it isn't it is not a report of anything----it is a pile of shit being passed around
by filthy isa-respecting whores . Sherri---who writes your petitions and briefs
for you-----you are hopeless
a vile hate infested poster rooting for her hate filled klanswoman! You and she are two of a kind, just like one another!

Last edited:

Nothing you say has ANY legitamacy and neither do any of your links.
Don't you get that it's not just the pro Israelis on this board that think you're a nut, its everyone. Stop spamming Arab propaganda all over the place you fuckin clown

NEWS IS NEWS, and Zionists like you cannot handle it. ALL you can do is personally attack others. AND defend Jewish bitches who run down children!

No, it does not have 'as much legitimacy' as an article in any other news outlet. There is precious little attention paid to journalistic standards or ethics among the 'staff' of these online "independent" sites.

And it could as easily be stated that it is part of the story of a hate filled bitch and whore for HAMAS who claims to be a 'pacifist humanitarian Christian person of conscience' while wasting GOD only knows how many hours scouring the dark underbelly of the Net for 'stories' and 'articles' which portray Jews/Israelis/Zionists in a negative fashion - regardless of veracity, confirmation, or accuracy.

YES, it does have legitimacy. BUT I am not surprised the IDF cheerleader attacks the articles legitimacy. SO predictable coming from a baby killer defender Nazi whore such as you! YOU call the 1500 ZIONIST Nazi child killings righteous! HITLER IS PROUD OF YOU, HE MADE YOU LIKE HIM!

Last edited:
"NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old. YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!"

who knows if this story is true or not....

it's coming from some website called:

"The Palestinian Information Center"

whatever.

sherri, i "ain't" no writer.....like sidney sheldon, jackie collins or stephen king....(my favorites...ha!)

but this 'blurb' - so choppy & poorly written:

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child on Sunday with her car near the Ibrahimi mosque in al-Khalil, in the southern West Bank.

next repetative sentence: Eyewitnesses confirmed that an Israeli settler ran over the Palestinian child Youssef Bassem al-Mohtassab, 5, before fleeing the scene quickly....

The settler Anat Cohen, known for her hostility (LoL) against the Palestinians in the region, had yesterday attacked two Palestinian children and brought Israeli soldiers to pick them up, the sources added.

"...had YESTERDAY, attacked two Palestinian children and brought israeli soldiers to pick them up..."

brought 2 soldiers? it's not too clear (to me) what that means........
attacked 2 children, then 'brought' soldiers to 'pick them up' -- then the soldiers (took the kids) then just left WITHOUT HER.........huh ?

if she had attacked 2 children just the day before, I'm SHOCKED she was ...walking the streets. how come she wasn't locked up for ATTACKING children ? and of course, who's surprised that this blurb didn't include the details/the story of her "ATTACK" OF 2 children just the day before..........

are israels' laws that lenient on israeli's that attack children ??

"The sources pointed out that the child was transferred to al-Khalil Government Hospital, where his injuries were described as moderate..."

i never heard an ending like this - that it had to be pointed out by ...oooooh, "sources" that the kid was ...transferred to the hospital.

another riveting story sherri.........

i still don't understand what she was doing walking around loose -- you know, attacking 2 kids the day before ??????

p.s. sherri:

"NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old.
YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!"

it's ooookay. shhh. calm down . if you didn't make up this story, instead of looking upon her in that way...."low-down scumbag" - she needs medical help...!

who runs down a little 5 yr old kid with their car ?

pazzo da legare... c'mon sherri

What can your mind not comprehend of the mentality of the extremists in Hebron? I posted a video where this Hate filled Cohen witch commits an assault and battery against an activist and soldiers aare present and watching. JEWS in Hebron are known to be extremists and in Hebron they are freely allowed to act out their extremism against Palestinians.

[COLOR="Blue

What can your mind not comprehend of the mentality of the extremists in Hebron? I posted a video where this Hate filled Cohen witch commits an assault and battery against an activist and soldiers aare present and watching. JEWS in Hebron are known to be extremists and in Hebron they are freely allowed to act out their extremism against Palestinians.

you posted a video of ms cohen assaulting someone? I missed it. Did
she kill the person? Did she engage in the kind of obscene mutilation torture
murder isa-respecters favor?. how many Muslim arab children had their throats slit
by hebron's jews this month?

Uri Avnery?

m0168.gif

Forum List

Back