Israeli Police viciously kill artistic Arab

You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

I care about Israel but I care about humanity first
No you don’t. You are a deranged snowflake. And a wimp.

A wimp lol
A wimp who has done Krav Maga and other mma sports
Your just a “ loud mouth schmendrick “ from Boston
You are a wimp. A pussy. A snowflake. You. All the same person.
I am sure I would “ maul you “
You’re just a “ Boston big mouth “
LMAO...before or after you cried about a boo boo. Wimp.

Azog ?? The 40 yr old man with a “ kids name from the worst movie ever “
A Boston Big Mouth who has never fired a gun and thinks “ his side” is always “100 percent , the good guys “

I cannot comprehend your response ??

Color me totally not surprised.

I want you type that you’re as horrified by this murder as you’re with Mr. Floyd
No response or evading ..will tell me all I need to know

Since neither was a murder, legally speaking, I'm not a 'orrified as you might think.
So Floyd was not a cold blooded murder?
I thought you were a reasonable guy ..guess not

Yeah because Jews never suffer at the hands of terrorists. You sound whiny. Man up.
You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

Of course i did but you’re changing the subject

Im “ changing the subject?” You have a double standard. My question is Valid; there will be no response.

I cannot comprehend your response ??

Color me totally not surprised.

I want you type that you’re as horrified by this murder as you’re with Mr. Floyd
No response or evading ..will tell me all I need to know

Since neither was a murder, legally speaking, I'm not a 'orrified as you might think.
So Floyd was not a cold blooded murder?
I thought you were a reasonable guy ..guess not

Nope. I'm totally unreasonable.

Yeah because Jews never suffer at the hands of terrorists. You sound whiny. Man up.

Im “ changing the subject?” You have a double standard. My question is Valid; there will be no response.
I answered your question but you have lost the argument and are very proud of the police

I answered your question but you have lost the argument and are very proud of the police

You have lost the argument with your obvious double standard.

Forum List

Back