Israeli Police Detains 16 Settler Youths over Fire at `Miracle` Church

They were detained, isn't that punishment enough, they are Jews who may be suffering from post traumatic holocaust association disorder

Maybe these hoodlums wanted to give you anti-Semites something to REALLY complain about! After all, you had begun to look foolish, ignoring all the Christians in orange jump-suits being taken down to the river, and getting their heads chopped off by Muslim extremists. I mean, how many times can you go all the way back to 1948, and talk about the Christian minority then? These Jewish teens wanted to give y'all something a little more recent to talk about.

Get over yourself, the only thing worst that an ultra orthodox jew who thinks gentiles only exist for jews, is the atheist ones who use a few verses In the OT they don't believe in to justify their taking over Palestine, and using WWII as an excuse for sympathy and bad behavior.
It seems to me that it's problem some Muslim terrorists whom wanted the gullible and weak minded to think it's Jews.

At least Israel pursues these criminals and prosecutes them whereas the "palestinian" governments would name streets after these criminals.

How about airports, Ben Gurion.
What about airports, like Ben Gurion?

Ben Gurion was Israel's first prime minister and a great prime minister and one of the founders of Israel.

David Ben-Gurion Jewish Virtual Library

They were detained, isn't that punishment enough, they are Jews who may be suffering from post traumatic holocaust association disorder

Maybe these hoodlums wanted to give you anti-Semites something to REALLY complain about! After all, you had begun to look foolish, ignoring all the Christians in orange jump-suits being taken down to the river, and getting their heads chopped off by Muslim extremists. I mean, how many times can you go all the way back to 1948, and talk about the Christian minority then? These Jewish teens wanted to give y'all something a little more recent to talk about.

Get over yourself, the only thing worst that an ultra orthodox jew who thinks gentiles only exist for jews, is the atheist ones who use a few verses In the OT they don't believe in to justify their taking over Palestine, and using WWII as an excuse for sympathy and bad behavior.
BTW Your quote from Genesis is incorrect.

The actual passages say

4And he came to Hagar, and she conceived, and she saw that she was pregnant, and her mistress became unimportant in her eyes.

5 And Sarai said to Abram, "May my injustice be upon you! I gave my handmaid into your bosom, and she saw that she had become pregnant, and I became unimportant in her eyes. May the Lord judge between me and you!"

6 And Abram said to Sarai, "Here is your handmaid in your hand; do to her that which is proper in your eyes." And Sarai afflicted her, and she fled from before her

In other words when Hager became pregnant she became very arrogant to Sarah, and that's why Sarah got pissed off at her.

Mike, the original Hebrew verses can be interpreted in different ways in English.
They mean what they mean.

I can also understand it in the original Hebrew.

It seems to me that it's problem some Muslim terrorists whom wanted the gullible and weak minded to think it's Jews.

At least Israel pursues these criminals and prosecutes them whereas the "palestinian" governments would name streets after these criminals.

It's sounds like you are excusing them for their violence. This article gives more detail, and notes that this is not the only such incident and notes that few arrests are made: Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish Set Ablaze - US News

In recent years, mosques and churches have been targeted by vandals in similar attacks. They are often attributed to extremist Jews from West Bank settlements. Such attacks have been widely condemned across the political spectrum in Israel, though few arrests have been made.

Last year, a group of mostly Jewish youth attacked the Church of the Multiplication's outdoor prayer area along the Sea of Galilee, pelting worshippers with stones, destroying a cross and throwing benches into the lake, Karl said.

Had they been Palestinian youth there would have been roundups, arrests and, of course, the stone throwers would have been roundly condemned and arrested.

Ben Gurion was Israel's first prime minister and a great prime minister and one of the founders of Israel.

The Israeli's have named streets and such after white-washed terrorists.

Yeah, who?

I guess to the Anti-Israel crowd all of Israel's prime ministers were terrorists.

It's sounds like you are excusing them for their violence. This article gives more detail, and notes that this is not the only such incident and notes that few arrests are made: Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish Set Ablaze - US News

In recent years, mosques and churches have been targeted by vandals in similar attacks. They are often attributed to extremist Jews from West Bank settlements. Such attacks have been widely condemned across the political spectrum in Israel, though few arrests have been made.

Last year, a group of mostly Jewish youth attacked the Church of the Multiplication's outdoor prayer area along the Sea of Galilee, pelting worshippers with stones, destroying a cross and throwing benches into the lake, Karl said.

Had they been Palestinian youth there would have been roundups, arrests and, of course, the stone throwers would have been roundly condemned and arrested.
Giving excuses to whom?

We don't know who did it.

My point is that at least Israel purses and prosecutes these criminals whereas the "palestinian" governments would be the ones whom sent them to commit the acts.

Yeah, who?

I guess to the Anti-Israel crowd all of Israel's prime ministers were terrorists.

No. But here are a couple of examples of former terrorists being honored or terrorist acts celebrated.

Menachem Begin was a terrorist. From 1943 to 1948 he was the Commander of Irgun. That was a period that saw a significant escalation in attacks AIMED at civilians: List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Weapons included barrel bombs, bombings at public spaces, markets, buses, cinemas.

David Raziel was appointed Irgun's Commander of Jerusalem District in 1937 and a year later Commander in Chief of the Irgun. His term was marked by a sharp increase violence against Arabs, including a series of market-place bombings. He is memorialized by a moshav named for him, as well as many streets in Israel bearing his name and the a postage stamp in his honor.

Israel celebrates Irgun hotel bombers - Telegraph

Giving excuses to whom?

My point is that at least Israel purses and prosecutes these criminals whereas the "palestinian" governments would be the ones whom sent them to commit the acts.

The Israeli police seem to think it's Jewish settler extremist. You want to pin it on Muslims.

Giving excuses to whom?

The Israeli police seem to think it's Jewish settler extremist. You want to pin it on Muslims.
How do you know what the Israeli police think?

I have no idea whom it was.

Whoever it was should be caught and punished.

Muslims are going to write Hebrew verses on their handiwork, its well known the right wing jews terrorize the muslims and Christians in Israel and get away with it.
To blame Jews? Absolutely.

Muslims terrorize anyone whom doesn't believe exactly like them, including other Muslims.

Jews and Muslims let others worship freely. That's the big difference.

However, whomever did it should be caught and punished.

I think you meant Jews and Christians let others worship freely

Giving excuses to whom?

How do you know what the Israeli police think?

I have no idea whom it was.

Whoever it was should be caught and punished.

I don't know "how they think" - I just read the article and that is what it incidated.

I do agree that the Israeli's are better at pursuing justice than the Palestinian Authorities - however, that is not saying a lot. Few arrests are ever made in settler violence and it is certainly not pursued with the vigor that Palestinian violence is.

Yeah, who?

Quite a few were either terrorists or freedom fighters, depending on one's partisanship. Since many killed Britons, the British tend to consider them terrorists, for example.

"Yitzhak Shamir, who has died aged 96, was a former terrorist who, a little to his own surprise, found himself Prime Minister of Israel in 1983."

Yitzhak Shamir - Telegraph

The British targeted were soldiers whom were ruthless to the Jews.

Also the hotel was bombed because it was the British militant headquarters.

They even had warnings that it will be bombed and ignored them.

What terrorists give warnings to evacuate?

Well, as I said. It depends on your point of view. Most Britons believe the people that murdered Britons were terrorists, you believe they were freedom fighters.

Well, as I said. It depends on your point of view. Most Britons believe the people that murdered Britons were terrorists, you believe they were freedom fighters.

And right there is the issue. The winners control the narrative and turn terrorists into freedom fighters and freedom fighters into terrorists. :dunno:

The difference is that terrorists intentionally target civilians.

That is the difference between the Jews and the Arabs in the middle east conflict.

The Jewish side targets terrorists, the Arab side targets civilians.

If they were soldiers than it wasn't terrorism.

In fact, what the British military did to the Jews could be considered terrorism in my opinion.

The difference is that terrorists intentionally target civilians.

That is the difference between the Jews and the Arabs in the middle east conflict.

The Jewish side targets terrorists, the Arab side targets civilians.

Are you talking historically or just in the modern part of the conflict? Before Israel won it's independence it's militias targeted civilians - bus', trains, open markets etc.

Yeah, who?

Quite a few were either terrorists or freedom fighters, depending on one's partisanship. Since many killed Britons, the British tend to consider them terrorists, for example.

"Yitzhak Shamir, who has died aged 96, was a former terrorist who, a little to his own surprise, found himself Prime Minister of Israel in 1983."

Yitzhak Shamir - Telegraph
Wow the "Telegraph" said it so it must be true.

Impressive.

If they were soldiers than it wasn't terrorism.

In fact, what the British military did to the Jews could be considered terrorism in my opinion.

So when the Palestinians target IDF or police it isn't terrorism?

Forum List

Back