Israeli/Pali Casualty stats 2000-2013

She's a liar. I don't like liars. I think I've made that plain by now.

You need to learn to post in a more respectful way. I know you're capable of that, you've done it before.

You're allowed to criticize Israel and Zionists, but there's a much more professional way to do it.

Just a word of advice, take it as you want

Hasbara tactic #5...

Change the subject.

So BTW, fuck off.

LOL

Such a whiny baby you are, really

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

BTW - What Lips just did is employ tactic #7 from the hasbara ops manual...

"He/she's not a REAL JEW!"

You get stupidier as the posts go by, eh?

At least half of this organization's crew are not Jews. So how does it make Btselem a JEWISH organization?

While you escape into ridiculous interpretation, I choose factuality.

You should try that sometimes.

You choose whichever interpretation serves your agenda...which is not the truth.

Who are YOU to determine what she thinks is the truth or not, little boy ?

You need to learn to post in a more respectful way. I know you're capable of that, you've done it before.

You're allowed to criticize Israel and Zionists, but there's a much more professional way to do it.

Just a word of advice, take it as you want

Hasbara tactic #5...

Change the subject.

So BTW, fuck off.

LOL

Don't waste your time. Even when you try to have a civilized conversation with this guy, he'll at some point yell "Hasbara" and flee the argument.

Been there, done that. Doesn't worth it.

BTW - What Lips just did is employ tactic #7 from the hasbara ops manual...

"He/she's not a REAL JEW!"

You get stupidier as the posts go by, eh?

At least half of this organization's crew are not Jews. So how does it make Btselem a JEWISH organization?

While you escape into ridiculous interpretation, I choose factuality.

You should try that sometimes.

You choose whichever interpretation serves your agenda...which is not the truth.

You sure pretend to know hell alot about what people think.

Newsflash, buddy, you don't have a clue!

Hasbara tactic #5...

Change the subject.

So BTW, fuck off.

LOL

Don't waste your time. Even when you try to have a civilized conversation with this guy, he'll at some point yell "Hasbara" and flee the argument.

Been there, done that. Doesn't worth it.

So true. He's such a whiner though.

"OMG, Zionists this and that !! OMG OMG !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I think he is Sherri;s brother LOL

I notice not one jew/israeli/zionist has commented on much less contradicted my casualty numbers.

How about we get back on topic?

Or is that too painal for you?

I notice not one jew/israeli/zionist has commented on much less contradicted my casualty numbers.

It's Sunday, so I'm the designated jew/israeli/zionist of the moment.

You could have tallied the numbers killed from the 2006 war that Iran’s stooges in Lebanon initiated against Israel. Your casualty numbers would be even more lopsided. Add in the numbers from the various wars of aggression waged by Israel's Arab/moslem neighbors and the numbers are worse still for the Arab aggressors.

A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army is foolish.

Wht do Arabs/islamists wage wars of aggression they always lose?

You could have tallied the numbers killed from the 2006 war that Iran’s stooges in Lebanon initiated against Israel. Your casualty numbers would be even more lopsided. Add in the numbers from the various wars of aggression waged by Israel's Arab/moslem neighbors and the numbers are worse still for the Arab aggressors.

A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army is foolish.

Can I get one that graduated high school?

Look again dummie. I did.

What's with the Jew/Israeli/Zionist crap ?? You use it in every post.

Fuck, you are one obsessed tool

Can I get one that graduated high school?

You can, but you still won't be equipped to address the post.

Me neither. He's such an angry person, and I don't know why ..

Maybe his Jewish landlord raised his rent ???

Well, I'll play.

"A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against (a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army) THE US is foolish.

Fixed it.

If it wasn't for the no questions asked support and air cover the US has provided to israel they might be relegated to the actual territory of 70ad Judea.

Do you honestly think the ground would not look differently if the US had backed the palis?

Jewish/israeli/zionist arrogance is unbelievable if not fetid.

Last edited:

Well, I'll play.

"A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against (a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army) THE US is foolish.

If it wasn't for the no questions asked support and air cover the US has provided to israel they might be relegated to the actual territory of 70ad Judea.

Do you honestly think the ground would not look differently if the US had backed the palis?

Jewish/israeli/zionist arrogance is unbelievable if not fetid.

What arrogance are you talking about ? You say that in every post of yours.

You don't even know why you write it.

LEts see if you can answer the question

You realize that joke is only hilarious to arrogant jews, right?

Even christian "friends of israel" won't think it's funny.

That you post it shows you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Which will be your downfall.

You realize that joke is only hilarious to arrogant jews, right?

Even christian "friends of israel" won't think it's funny.

That you post it shows you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Which will be your downfall.

Calling you an angry person and asking if your Jewish landlord raised your rent means I only care about myself ??

Damn, you're more messed up than I thought. :lol: :lol:

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back