Israeli/Pali Casualty stats 2000-2013

Palistinians killed by israelis 6832
Women and children 1652
Collateral Damage deaths 3027

Israelis killed by palis 1085
Women and children 272

Figure it out yourself.

Statistics | B'Tselem

BTW - B'Tselem is a jewish organization based in israel dedicated to telling the truth about the israeli occupation of palestine.

Good find Buttwheat. Those are some damned impressive ratios wouldn't ya say?

Not really. Not for a country that responds to thrown rocks with strafing innocent villages with napalm.

Last edited:
The days of Israel are numbered

Last I checked, Israel is still here, and nothing has changed really.

The days of Israel are numbered

Pharaoh said the same.

Pfft, and haters like Sherri still believe they'll gain the upper hand!:lol:

There was no israel during the days of the pharoah.

Just a ragtag band of common thiefs and mercenaries called the "habiru".

They were unceremoniously kicked out of lower egypt like their patrons the "hyksos"...the "foreign kings" by middle kingdom pharaohs.

Funny enough, around the time of the GREAT EXODUS.

Last edited:
Palistinians killed by israelis 6832
Women and children 1652
Collateral Damage deaths 3027

Israelis killed by palis 1085
Women and children 272

Figure it out yourself.

Statistics | B'Tselem

BTW - B'Tselem is a jewish organization based in israel dedicated to telling the truth about the israeli occupation of palestine.

Good find Buttwheat. Those are some damned impressive ratios wouldn't ya say?

Not really. Not for a country that responds to thrown rocks with strafing villages with napalm.

Where do you get this crap from?

Israel is a filthy country populated by a filthy people.

Live with it.

Live with it.

LOL !

Out of all people, YOU would know what kind of a country Israel is lol!

Your opinion about Israel is useless

Israel is a beautiful country filled with wonderful people :cool:

Live with it.

BTW, I find it pretty sad on your part that you couldn't hold up a normal conversation, that you had to resort to this disgusting comment

You are such a fuckin loser, I mean really !

Get a LIFE ! :cool:

Israel is filthy and it's people are filthy for making it so through their vote.

Live with it.

BTW, I find it pretty sad on your part that you couldn't hold up a normal conversation, that you had to resort to this disgusting comment

Why don't you move to israel you fucking coward.

Living the safe life in ca-na-da while your blood brothers are putting their ass on the line every day.

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being. Be a man for a change.

I have more respect for Lips who at least walks the talk. You, you're a coward and a cretin, flinging poo from the safe seats.

Fuck you pussy.

Last edited:

Live with it.

Living the safe life in ca-na-da while your blood brothers are dying every day.

Don't worry about me young fella. I've been there many times already, but I have a life in Canada. Luckily for me, 95% of my family lives there, so I can go whenever I want and stay there whenever I want

The only pathetic person here is you. Look at your comments. You sound lik ea fuckin child.

Don't worry about me young fella. I've been there many times already, but I have a life in Canada. Luckily for me, 95% of my family lives there, so I can go whenever I want and stay there whenever I want

The only pathetic person here is you. Look at your comments. You sound lik ea fuckin child.

So 95% of your family lives in israel yet you seem to have avoided living there during DRAFT TIME/AGE.

Pat yourself on the back for avoiding conscription in the IDF you cocksucking pussy.

Smart move coward. Now you don't have to put your pussy where your big fucking mouth is.

Just like most jewish non israelis.

Why don't you just put on a tutu and yarmulke dance around toronto. At least then people will know what you are.

Last edited:

Funny, you seemed to have avoided conscription in the IDF.

Smart move coward. Now you don't have to put your pussy where your big fucking mouth is.

Why don't you just put on a tutu and yarmulke dance around toronto. At least then people will know what you are.

Avoided conscription ? I wasn't born there genius lol !! Fuck, you're dumb

Thanks again BTW for showing everyone how childish you are with the rest of your comment.. And that you have an obsession with me.

What a loser !!

So 95% of your family lives in israel yet you seem to have avoided living gthere during DRAFT TIME.

Pat yourself on the back for avoiding conscription in the IDF you cocksucking pussy.

I never lived there. Only went there for vacations, genius.

Please, make more stupid comments, this is fun !

I can't believe I'm doing this and fuck you people for putting me in this situation but...

...is Hollie the only one, who's had the balls to comment on the topic of the thread OP?

I mean really, all you fuckers do is launch into smear campaigns when you see something critical of Israel, because you don't have the guts to deal with the atrocities they commit.

And now you got me complimenting someone I absolutely detest!

For the record, Zionists aren't jews either.

Real Torah jews know they're supposed to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth.

I wonder what your compatriots here on USMB may think of you now knowing you're a 26 year old pussy jew who has assiduously avoided conscription in the IDF so he can be mouthy on internet BB while they put their lives on the line everyday so you can talk crap safely in ca-na-da.

Let me guess...you're a JUDAH jew who talks shit while the ISRAEL jews get overrun and sent in exile by Assyria?

Last edited:
I wonder what your compatriots here on USMB may think of you now knowing you're a 26 year old pussy jew who has assiduously avoided conscription in the IDF so he can be mouthy on internet BB while they put their lives on the line everyday so you can talk crap in ca-na-da.

LOL You still didn't explain how I avoided consciption in the IDF

So go ahead, explain it.

I can't believe I'm doing this and fuck you people for putting me in this situation but...

...is Hollie the only one, who's had the balls to comment on the topic of the thread OP?

I mean really, all you fuckers do is launch into smear campaigns when you see something critical of Israel, because you don't have the guts to deal with the atrocities they commit.

Yet for all your detest'ability, you stalk me through another thread.

I have no intention of being a part of your disturbed and creepy existence.

Buggar off.

Yet for all your detest'ability, you stalk me through another thread.

I have no intention of being a part of your disturbed and creepy existence.

Buggar off.

I know how you feel. Alfie stalks me too. Ad now hes trying to find out details about my personal life. It is kinda creepy eh?

Forum List

Back