Israeli/Pali Casualty stats 2000-2013

Reading what is written by Rabbis of Rabbis For Human Rights makes a person admire Jews. Everytime I read a thing written there, I feel personally rewarded and enriched, I cannot even begin to put into words how much I admire and respect those Rabbis. They show me a very different picture of an Israeli. And it is not just reading the stories of how they involve themselves with confronting the Injustices of the Occupation, I love the discussions I read there of Bible stories too. They write from a different perspective, that often sheds entirely different lights on stories I thought I was familiar with. I feel enriched every single time I visit their website.
What I like about them, is how they oppose the foreign policy of their government, while at the same time, embracing everything that is Jewish.

Reading what is written by Rabbis of Rabbis For Human Rights makes a person admire Jews. Everytime I read a thing written there, I feel personally rewarded and enriched, I cannot even begin to put into words how much I admire and respect those Rabbis. They show me a very different picture of an Israeli. And it is not just reading the stories of how they involve themselves with confronting the Injustices of the Occupation, I love the discussions I read there of Bible stories too. They write from a different perspective, that often sheds entirely different lights on stories I thought I was familiar with. I feel enriched every single time I visit their website.
What I like about them, is how they oppose the foreign policy of their government, while at the same time, embracing everything that is Jewish.

They remind me of the Prophets of The Old Testament, like the Prophet Isaiah.

I wonder what your compatriots here on USMB may think of you now knowing you're a 26 year old pussy jew who has assiduously avoided conscription in the IDF so he can be mouthy on internet BB while they put their lives on the line everyday so you can talk crap safely in ca-na-da.

Let me guess...you're a JUDAH jew who talks shit while the ISRAEL jews get overrun and sent in exile by Assyria?

26 years old pussy jew

As the posts go by, it's getting more evident that you hate Jews. You're a waste of space. And a bum.

No, I hate liars and cowards.

So far you're 2 for 2.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back