Israeli/Pali Casualty stats 2000-2013

It's Sunday, so I'm the designated jew/israeli/zionist of the moment.

You could have tallied the numbers killed from the 2006 war that Iran’s stooges in Lebanon initiated against Israel. Your casualty numbers would be even more lopsided. Add in the numbers from the various wars of aggression waged by Israel's Arab/moslem neighbors and the numbers are worse still for the Arab aggressors.

A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army is foolish.

Wht do Arabs/islamists wage wars of aggression they always lose?

Well, I'll play.

"A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against (a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army) THE US is foolish.

If it wasn't for the no questions asked support and air cover the US has provided to israel they might be relegated to the actual territory of 70ad Judea.

Do you honestly think the ground would not look differently if the US had backed the palis?

Jewish/israeli/zionist arrogance is unbelievable if not fetid.

What arrogance are you talking about ? You say that in every post of yours.

You don't even know why you write it.

LEts see if you can answer the question

In this case it's the arrogance that israel could never be defeated militarily.

I notice not one jew/israeli/zionist has commented on much less contradicted my casualty numbers.

How about we get back on topic?

Or is that too painal for you?

It's Sunday, so I'm the designated jew/israeli/zionist of the moment.

You could have tallied the numbers killed from the 2006 war that Iran’s stooges in Lebanon initiated against Israel. Your casualty numbers would be even more lopsided. Add in the numbers from the various wars of aggression waged by Israel's Arab/moslem neighbors and the numbers are worse still for the Arab aggressors.

A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army is foolish.

Wht do Arabs/islamists wage wars of aggression they always lose?

Well, I'll play.

"A reasonable person might conclude that waging a war against (a better armed, better trained and better eqiuipped army) THE US is foolish.

Fixed it.

If it wasn't for the no questions asked support and air cover the US has provided to israel they might be relegated to the actual territory of 70ad Judea.

Do you honestly think the ground would not look differently if the US had backed the palis?

Your comments are so silly.

If today wasn't Sunday, it would be another day. Kinda' stating the obvious, right?

As opposed to the US supporting Israel vs. the "Palestinian" arab terrorists, that's been addressed a hundred times already.

Why would the US support a belligerent, Islamic fear society, as opposed to Israel, with whom we share so many common attributes and values?

It seems you just have a vested and personal interest in hating.

Here, try this: Marg bar Amrika.

Repeat that slogan with a brown bag drenched in modeling glue over your nose and mouth.

Well, I'll play.

She never said Israel could not be defeated militarily. Learn to read and comprehend

Well, I'll play.

Grab a rifle and let's see what ya' got tough guy.

Empires rise and fall, as do nations, Zionists do not seem to understand this.

The days of Israel are numbered and every day the end of the Zionist Nation draws ever closer.

The increasing arrogance of Zionists is a constant reminder Zionism's fall grows ever nearer and nearer.

Now, that is extremely amusing and funny and a thing to greatly look forward to watching.

Palistinians killed by israelis 6832
Women and children 1652
Collateral Damage deaths 3027

Israelis killed by palis 1085
Women and children 272

Figure it out yourself.

Statistics | B'Tselem

BTW - B'Tselem is a jewish organization based in israel dedicated to telling the truth about the israeli occupation of palestine.

Good find Buttwheat. Those are some damned impressive ratios wouldn't ya say?

The days of Israel are numbered and every day the end of the Zionist Nation draws ever closer.

The increasing arrogance of Zionists is a constant reminder Zionism's fall grows ever nearer and nearer.

Now, that is extremely amusing and funny and a thing to greatly look forward to watching.

LOL !!

65 years of hearing the same bullshit !!

Keep dreaming !

The days of Israel are numbered

Last I checked, Israel is still here, and nothing has changed really.

Women and children 1652

Women and children 272

Figure it out yourself.

Statistics | B'Tselem

BTW - B'Tselem is a jewish organization based in israel dedicated to telling the truth about the israeli occupation of palestine.

Btselem is for a long time not "Jewish organization"

Once I tried to ask them something on the phone but couldn't. They spoke only Arabic.

True story.

B'Tselem was founded by members of The Knesset.

Is the Knesset Arabic now too?

Well, it is only a matter of time.

As recent reports show, Palestinians now exceed in number the Jews in Palestine.

Women and children 1652

Women and children 272

Figure it out yourself.

Statistics | B'Tselem

Btselem is for a long time not "Jewish organization"

Once I tried to ask them something on the phone but couldn't. They spoke only Arabic.

True story.

B'Tselem was founded by members of The Knesset.

Is the Knesset Arabic now too?

Well, it is only a matter of time.

As recent reports show, Palestinians now exceed in number the Jews in Palestine.

It's the other way around, actually.

But don't let facts fool you

Last I checked, Israel is still here, and nothing has changed really.

Pharaoh said the same.

Pfft, and haters like Sherri still believe they'll gain the upper hand!:lol:

Her post just shows how frustrated and angry she really is. That Israel exists and always will..

What does she think is going to happen ??

I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you. God Bless Israel!

I could just picture Sherri when she's 90 years old:

"Oh you'll see, Israel will fall. I just can't wait till that happ....."

*flatline*

Empires certainly do rise and fall. The Islamic empire reached Europe by wading across the mountains of dead bodies that were the result of Islamic conquest.

Islam’s “golden age” was not because of some sweeping affinity for science and innovation, It was because Islam was wealthy with the plunder of recent conquest. Once the rapid expansion into newly conquered territories ended and Moslems had to depend on being productive and innovative themselves, they discovered that they were not up to the task.

You forget that the Islamic Empire collapsed from the inside.

The present day system of representative democracy is showing itself to be a consistently positive way for man to govern himself. It is not perfect, but it is eminently workable and shows no sign of collapsing. It addresses most of man's needs, and it encourages the free and vigorous exchange of ideas (something communists /islamists do not allow to their own destruction).

Human history is not a static event-- it is an ever evolving process. The fact is, communism failed and is being discarded (China is slower but it has already conceded that the capitalist business model works and they have implemented it) and the purges have slowed or have ceased entirely. This in a hundred years of social evolution. Similary, theocratic totalitarianism / Islamism as a social model is failed. The islamist Middle East is a social disease eating away at itself. There really is no final piece of crooked timber holding up this edifice of falsity and self-destruction.

Interesting how Sherri find it 'amusing and funny' for a country to be destroyed. Shows just how evil she is.
But again, it just shows how angry and frustrated she is. Sherri the wicked witch

If I look at the example of Germany, I see there is another possible outcome for Israel.

Nazism was overcome and defeated and Germany survived Nazism.

Perhaps, Israel can overcome and defeat Zionism and survive it.

Certainly, though, that does require much optimistic thinking.

Like I said, her posts just keep on getting more and more fucked up. "Perhaps Israel can defeat Zionism"

:lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back