Israeli-Palestinian Confederation?

The first sentence refers to Avnery's vision of a Semitic Union stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.
What about "Smile where you were mother-fucked last."
I've never heard that phrase before.
What does it mean?
Can I use that quote for my signature?

I would have absolutely nothing against a REAL SEMITIC UNION that would include ALL ARAB STATES and insure full equality for all in ALL OF THE ARAB STATES AND ISRAEL The program would have to include BOTH a repudiation of concepts of JEWISH LAND AND MUSLIM LAND by all. When can I book for my trip to Mecca?

I would have absolutely nothing against a REAL SEMITIC UNION that would include ALL ARAB STATES and insure full equality for all in ALL OF THE ARAB STATES AND ISRAEL The program would have to include BOTH a repudiation of concepts of JEWISH LAND AND MUSLIM LAND by all. When can I book for my trip to Mecca?
rosie i really want to live to see you and your hubby make your sacred haj to mecca

please stay around so I can come with you as your valet

is that pan semitic zionism???

or is that heresy and blasphemy

and Y-Kohen will issue a fatwa against us

Last edited:
kvetch not, Kvetch our HAJJ will HAPPEN ---inshallah
might take a few lifetimes, as they say in hindustan, aka hinder stan

where they are all karma freax and reincarnated over and over!

when ever it happens i pray to be in an incarnation as your travelling companion

would the mess-iah have to clean up mecca first. like jerusalem??

or would she make an even worse mess?

sure would take hordes of the=rapists like us to undo the centuries of rapist hordes wouldn't it??

A real incident>>>> When I was but a young person in training------ a colleague of pakistani pursuasion-----told me about his HOLY HAJJ-----which he undertook with his mother-------a big honor to her. The event he described took place---about 50 years ago. He described it in detail-----the long walking thru dry sandy places----carrying a little bottle of water and a bagful of dates for SUSTENANCE -----the heat----the hours of delay-----the necessary personal hygiene--OUT IN THE SANDY WILDERNESS------OH THE HOLINESS OF IT ALL!!!!

I was young and patient and listened wordlessly------then his narrative was over..........I felt OBLIGATED TO COMMENT----so I did>>>>>

**** What you guys need in that place is a few good jewish business men to put in a few nice hotels********

The man's autonomic nervous system went haywire

A real incident>>>> When I was but a young person in training------ a colleague of pakistani pursuasion-----told me about his HOLY HAJJ-----which he undertook with his mother-------a big honor to her. The event he described took place---about 50 years ago. He described it in detail-----the long walking thru dry sandy places----carrying a little bottle of water and a bagful of dates for SUSTENANCE -----the heat----the hours of delay-----the necessary personal hygiene--OUT IN THE SANDY WILDERNESS------OH THE HOLINESS OF IT ALL!!!!

I was young and patient and listened wordlessly------then his narrative was over..........I felt OBLIGATED TO COMMENT----so I did>>>>>

**** What you guys need in that place is a few good jewish business men to put in a few nice hotels********

The man's autonomic nervous system went haywire
i read that Bin Laden's Dad had the contract to build the Meccan infrastructure and that's how he made his fortune.

recently I heard on BBC that they were building 5 star junk hotels all over mecca and Yatrib also

and destroying all the beautiful old streets

and even buildings associated with Mo and his family

But poor pilgrims can still go poo in the desert

shall we bid for the contract to greenify.......

the muslim colour is green .....

and recycle all the shit to make the desert bloom??

would take a bunch of true zionists to do that, wouldn't it??l

Last edited:
The first sentence refers to Avnery's vision of a Semitic Union stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.
What about "Smile where you were mother-fucked last."
I've never heard that phrase before.
What does it mean?
Can I use that quote for my signature?
Only if Rosie the Racist gives her approval.
rosie is an all human racist therapist, not just a jewish yankee one

the-rapist for self hating jews like me

currently in deep therapy with her

top quality she is...if you can read underneath her words, that is

and read her heart, not get hooked up on the outer tarretz like words

try it , friend

Last edited:
Wrong again-----MOST 'movements' are simply self perpetuating socializing mechanisms

yes-----jews could do it BETTER-------Italians help too.
my south indian step daughter is with a sicilian man

maybe he can bring his sweetest mafia pals to make the meccalists a few offers they can't refuse if they dont behave themselves!

I'm thinking of starting a new thread about our virtual zionist haj lampooning a few of our poster friends here

and asking for volunteers for each of their very special roles that I or they might suggest,

a serious light hearted funny satirical send up

Is that OK with you?

ciao bella donna

Last edited:
belladonna is atropine
also beautiful woman in italian which is what i meant

can't you take a true compliment after all these years??!!

can I post my/our virtual haj thread??

thought of great roles for hossfly
a re incarnation of prophet Mo's winged horse flying our pilgrims on a shuttle between mecca's kaba stone and al aksa on the temple mount.......
we take a hefty commission on the steep fares for the trip in riyals and shekels of course

Y-Kohen can build a settlement in mecca for our true zionists
and issue fatwas to all true palestinians
but since he knows they don't exist, he will soon become an idle worshipper himself

stuff like that.............OK with you???

Last edited:
sure ok with me------my heart quickens with atropine-----aka deadly niteshade----aka belladonna-----my pupils dilate with atropine -------I DELIGHT IN FANTASTICAL HAJJ

sure ok with me------my heart quickens with atropine-----aka deadly niteshade----aka belladonna-----my pupils dilate with atropine -------I DELIGHT IN FANTASTICAL HAJJ
ok hope to post it as soon as I can

to work....serious zionist work

any suggestions for starring roles welcome from you or anyone

Forum List

Back