Israeli Muslim Zionist

What most people who aren't involved in the conflict fail to understand (and that includes the most outspoken commenters on the conflict) is that the conflict isn't a religious one, it's a political one.

Prior to the 1940s, being a Palestinian meant living in the region regardless of your faith or ethnicity. Although the territory came under British control in 1918, the local governments and administration remained essentially those appointed by Ottoman Turks. Jews have little to no political power even in areas where they were in the majority.

The rise of Zionism, particularly post-war, led to an increase in Jewish political power in the region and local Arab politicians, egged on by the surrounding Arab states, were incentivized to see it as a threat. A threat that they weren't afraid to use violence to stop.

When you remove politics from the equation, there is no reason whatsoever for Jews and Muslims to have any animosity. Although there is a long history of conflicts between Jews and Muslims prior to the Zionism, those conflicts pale in comparison to the 2000 years of church sponsored hatred that Jews suffered at the hands of xtians.

the conflict isn't a religious one, it's a political one.

not to her...>>>
I am a proud Israeli Muslim and I am a Zionist, as I recognise the Jewish people's right to this land. But unlike what some people call me, I am not a traitor, as Jewish connection to this land is even mentioned in the Quran."

~S~

Most political stripe cloaked in the guise of race/religion is Sunni

it's what the>>>

the most outspoken commenters on the conflict

utilize to paint one a racist to intimidate /discredit them

~S~

Consider the source

But let us give Sunni credit where credit is due. To know who is intelligent we must know who is stupid for comparison

He’s not stupid. He just can’t stamd the fact that Israel exists. :2up:

it's what the>>>

~S~

Consider the source

But let us give Sunni credit where credit is due. To know who is intelligent we must know who is stupid for comparison

Seems to me very stupid to deny the fact Israel exists.

it's what the>>>

~S~

Consider the source

They exist, and are run by zionists.

which they've opted to do

and can continue to do so, on their own

~S~

it's what the>>>

~S~

Consider the source

Anyone who doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened; that says it all
Can’t argue with a Moron

it's what the>>>

~S~

Consider the source

~S~

Is there anyone more fit to run Israel other than Zionists?
Who the Arabs?

Even the Arabs are voting for Zionist parties, because the Arab ones are only pocketing money and talking about interests of Arabs everywhere else but their community in Israel.

What most people who aren't involved in the conflict fail to understand (and that includes the most outspoken commenters on the conflict) is that the conflict isn't a religious one, it's a political one.

Prior to the 1940s, being a Palestinian meant living in the region regardless of your faith or ethnicity. Although the territory came under British control in 1918, the local governments and administration remained essentially those appointed by Ottoman Turks. Jews have little to no political power even in areas where they were in the majority.

The rise of Zionism, particularly post-war, led to an increase in Jewish political power in the region and local Arab politicians, egged on by the surrounding Arab states, were incentivized to see it as a threat. A threat that they weren't afraid to use violence to stop.

When you remove politics from the equation, there is no reason whatsoever for Jews and Muslims to have any animosity. Although there is a long history of conflicts between Jews and Muslims prior to the Zionism, those conflicts pale in comparison to the 2000 years of church sponsored hatred that Jews suffered at the hands of xtians.
The Christians were to busy trying to survive themselves the first few hundred years. Their leadership became thinking they were gods themselves after a thousand years or so. But also. Jewish people are not all little goody two shoes.

Consider the source

~S~

Who the Arabs?

Even the Arabs are voting for Zionist parties, because the Arab ones are only pocketing money and talking about interests of Arabs everywhere else but their community in Israel.

So true. Gosh I wonder how many Palestinian citizens of Israel have opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country?

Consider the source

~S~

Who the Arabs?

Why should Americans care who runs Israel any more than who runs the Congo rylah?

~S~

~S~

Who the Arabs?

Why should Americans care who runs Israel any more than who runs the Congo rylah?

~S~
Nobody asked you to

it's what the>>>

~S~

Consider the source

~S~
Zionism is simply the term for supporting the establishment of a state for those of Jewish ethnicity.

By very definition, those running it are Zionist.

You should learn what words mean so you don't just toss them out with utter ignorance.

Consider the source

~S~
Zionism is simply the term for supporting the establishment of a state for those of Jewish ethnicity.

By very definition, those running it are Zionist.

You should learn what words mean so you don't just toss them out with utter ignorance.

Yet all one needs understand is they're not a democratic republic like the USofA

~S~

Forum List

Back