Israeli minister wants to deport families of Palestinian "terrorists" to Syria

Sounds like a plan ... but better they go to Germany, where the government will treat them as heroes and care for them and their families for life.

Who´s behind that?

merkel_3573996k.jpg

Looks like the Zionist regime assumes absolute power. Now it wants to decide if people can be deported from their own land and unloaded to another.

Israeli minister seeks to deport families of Palestinian 'terrorists' to Syria

LOL
Absolute power ? and why wouldn't a sovereign nation have authority over its own land. Even if you use the occupying power ruse you end up with authority granted by the Geneva Conventions to the controlling power. So either way your complaint is hollow at best.

The Geneva Conventions, which Israel is deferring to in this case, clearly states that those who assist combatants or are suspected of assisting combatants, may be considered, and therefor treated as combatants. It also clearly states that families should be maintained as a group whenever possible. So Israel not only has the right to repatriate combatants at its discretion, exactly as defined within the Convention, but it also has the right to declare family members who's assisted the combatant as combatants themselves. At that point it would be the humanitarian thing to do to repatriate families of combatants.

I would think the Arab combatants being repatriated would be thankful their families were not only sent with them but at no cost to themselves for their return to their homelands.

You can spin it however you want and there's always a certain number of ignorant souls who will jump up and down at the incitement, but the reality is most Arabs in Israel immigrated there in the early 20th century.

Cheers ;-)

Looks like the Zionist regime assumes absolute power. Now it wants to decide if people can be deported from their own land and unloaded to another.

LOL
Absolute power ? and why wouldn't a sovereign nation have authority over its own land. Even if you use the occupying power ruse you end up with authority granted by the Geneva Conventions to the controlling power. So either way your complaint is hollow at best.

The Geneva Conventions, which Israel is deferring to in this case, clearly states that those who assist combatants or are suspected of assisting combatants, may be considered, and therefor treated as combatants. It also clearly states that families should be maintained as a group whenever possible. So Israel not only has the right to repatriate combatants at its discretion, exactly as defined within the Convention, but it also has the right to declare family members who's assisted the combatant as combatants themselves. At that point it would be the humanitarian thing to do to repatriate families of combatants.

I would think the Arab combatants being repatriated would be thankful their families were not only sent with them but at no cost to themselves for their return to their homelands.

You can spin it however you want and there's always a certain number of ignorant souls who will jump up and down at the incitement, but the reality is most Arabs in Israel immigrated there in the early 20th century.

Cheers ;-)
The Gaza Strip is not Israel.

You are confused, Israel has nothing to do with Gaza. Although you are correct in that Israel sacrificed territory in order to give the Arabs living in Israel another country besides Jordan that was also sacrificed from area designated as available for the creation of a National Israeli Homeland

I guess the Arabs now want a four state solution

Israel is in an impossible situation. Living amongst them are people who believe it morally permissible to murder them - not just combatants but innocent men, women and even children. Because they are Jews. Because Israel exists. Because the mere presence of Jews justifies their deaths.

It is VERY effective terrorism. It's not very effective at killing Jews. It's not at all effective at solving the conflict. But it is very effective at making the Jewish people feel terror. It resonates with history.

But now that the Palestinians have effectively made the Jewish people afraid, they complain when the Jewish people act upon that fear.

What do you think Israel will do with that fear? They are CERTAINLY not going to give more power to terrorists. It's obviously abhorrent to consider treating them with the same disregard for the sanctity of life as they treat us.

What choice does Israel have but to separate and remove them? It's a horrible "solution". But what other possible solution IS there?

Its much easier to protect your borders against zombies than it is to have them wandering around amongst you.

And no, I am not actually trying to dehumanize Arabs with that sentence. I'm not labelling them as sick or as animals. What I am doing is labelling them as dangerous. And yes, I realize "not all Arabs" but we can't tell them apart. We don't know which of them might suddenly turn on us with a knife

What do people expect the Jewish people to do?

And yes some smart ass is going to say that if you just give them what they want all your troubles will go away. I've been in an abusive marriage. That way lies madness.

Israel should employ the Geneva Conventions to the letter and repatriate as many of the Arab population as qualify as enemy combatants, people who've assisted enemy combatants or family of enemy or people who've assisted enemy combatants.

Most of them are from Syria, Egypt, and Jordan anyway.

RE: Israeli minister wants to deport families of Palestinian "terrorists" to Syria
※→ Bleipriester, et al,

This sounds like an irate politician trying to score points with his constituents.

(COMMENT)

I do not think that there is any legal authority to do this. Syria does not have to accept a deportee if the deportee is not a citizen of Syria.

Article 13 The ICCPR
Entered into force 23 March 1976,

An alien lawfully in the territory of a State Party to the present Covenant may be expelled therefrom only in pursuance of a decision reached in accordance with law and shall, except where compelling reasons of national security otherwise require, be allowed to submit the reasons against his expulsion and to have his case reviewed by, and be represented for the purpose before, the competent authority or a person or persons especially designated by the competent authority.​

I think this is a Customary Law as well.

I'm not sure that Israel would even give serious consideration to the Israeli Minister's emotional ramblings.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel should employ the Geneva Conventions to the letter and repatriate as many of the Arab population as qualify as enemy combatants, people who've assisted enemy combatants or family of enemy or people who've assisted enemy combatants.
How about repatriating Jews to Moldova and other former Soviet republics on the grounds of their terrorist activities in the Occupied Territories?

Israel is in an impossible situation. Living amongst them are people who believe it morally permissible to murder them - not just combatants but innocent men, women and even children. Because they are Jews. Because Israel exists. Because the mere presence of Jews justifies their deaths.

It is VERY effective terrorism. It's not very effective at killing Jews. It's not at all effective at solving the conflict. But it is very effective at making the Jewish people feel terror. It resonates with history.

But now that the Palestinians have effectively made the Jewish people afraid, they complain when the Jewish people act upon that fear.

What do you think Israel will do with that fear? They are CERTAINLY not going to give more power to terrorists. It's obviously abhorrent to consider treating them with the same disregard for the sanctity of life as they treat us.

What choice does Israel have but to separate and remove them? It's a horrible "solution". But what other possible solution IS there?

Its much easier to protect your borders against zombies than it is to have them wandering around amongst you.

And no, I am not actually trying to dehumanize Arabs with that sentence. I'm not labelling them as sick or as animals. What I am doing is labelling them as dangerous. And yes, I realize "not all Arabs" but we can't tell them apart. We don't know which of them might suddenly turn on us with a knife

And yes some smart ass is going to say that if you just give them what they want all your troubles will go away. I've been in an abusive marriage. That way lies madness.
How to make Palestinians not stabbing Jews:
1 - don´t bomb their families
2 - don´t expel their families
3 - don´t oppress their families

RE: Israeli minister wants to deport families of Palestinian "terrorists" to Syria
※→ Bleipriester, et al,

This sounds like an irate politician trying to score points with his constituents.

(COMMENT)

I do not think that there is any legal authority to do this. Syria does not have to accept a deportee if the deportee is not a citizen of Syria.

Article 13 The ICCPR
Entered into force 23 March 1976,

An alien lawfully in the territory of a State Party to the present Covenant may be expelled therefrom only in pursuance of a decision reached in accordance with law and shall, except where compelling reasons of national security otherwise require, be allowed to submit the reasons against his expulsion and to have his case reviewed by, and be represented for the purpose before, the competent authority or a person or persons especially designated by the competent authority.​

I think this is a Customary Law as well.

I'm not sure that Israel would even give serious consideration to the Israeli Minister's emotional ramblings.

Most Respectfully,
R
But how to tell it to, ya know, da chooooooosen?

1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site
A Jewish settler has killed up to 30 Palestinians at a mosque in Hebron after opening fire as people gathered for Friday morning prayers.

US-born doctor Baruch Goldstein, 38, burst into the mosque in the Machpela Cave and fired up to 100 bullets at worshippers, according to state TV reports.

Eyewitnesses said Goldstein sprayed people with his automatic Galil rifle, an Israeli-made copy of the Soviet AK47. The shooting spree lasted at least 10 minutes, witnesses added.BBC ON THIS DAY | 25 | 1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site

A doctor, And yes, I realize "not all israelis" but we can't tell them apart. We don't know which of them might suddenly turn on us with a machine gun

You are reversing cause and effect. If Palestinians stopped trying to kill Jews, right now, today, not a single other Arab Palestinian would die in the conflict. Not one. We'd be done. Gradually, all of the restrictions put in place by the consequences of Arab violence would be removed.

You are reversing cause and effect. If Palestinians stopped trying to kill Jews, right now, today, not a single other Arab Palestinian would die in the conflict. Not one. We'd be done. Gradually, all of the restrictions put in place by the consequences of Arab violence would be removed.

LOL, yet more Palestinians have been killed, than Jews have in the conflicts.

Forum List

Back