Israeli Lies....

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Yeah, well that got ya here didn't it...

Don't be such dumbasses...

Israeli Lies? Palestinian Lies?

It's called PROPAGANDA!

If you truly believe that Israels nor Palestinians don't lie, and I did see one or two posters suggesting this, then you really are dumbasses! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Come on, wake up, smell the coffee.. There are lies everywhere, on both sides!

Everyone have their own truth, but the goal doesn't justify the actions, Hamas must be wiped off to the very last one of them, later we can talk to see how to compromise and negotiate - but not under threat.
Many people like to forget is that a 'lie' relate to a certain fact, and once you got a broken ring in the chain, it can't hold.
So far I never happened to find ANY lie from the Israeli side so don't bullshit - and Israel also does mistakes, I have no doubt about it - but don't hang on this one, Israel stand or what is right and just, your conspiracies are simply just a theories but nothing beyond, so keep pretending to 'sit on the fence' and being the fraud you are saying you only care about humanity and stuff..
Go see the Hamas-rally in Gaza when Israel withdraw and you can see clearly there is not a single saint in Sdom..Have I mentioned they launched 32 times already?
The keep saying they are victorious and the Gazans believe them - and cheer them for killing Israelis - they deserve to die.

Yeah, well that got ya here didn't it... Don't be such dumbasses...Israeli Lies? Palestinian Lies? It's called PROPAGANDA! If you truly believe that Israels nor Palestinians don't lie, and I did see one or two posters suggesting this, then you really are dumbasses! Come on, wake up, smell the coffee.. There are lies everywhere, on both sides!
Palistan cheerleaders' agitprop ploy, using guilt projection and distribution, of course. It pays to always remember the memorable words of Bassem Tibi "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other, ..."
Doh.

Yeah, well that got ya here didn't it... Don't be such dumbasses...Israeli Lies? Palestinian Lies? It's called PROPAGANDA! If you truly believe that Israels nor Palestinians don't lie, and I did see one or two posters suggesting this, then you really are dumbasses! Come on, wake up, smell the coffee.. There are lies everywhere, on both sides!
Palistan cheerleaders' agitprop ploy, using guilt projection and distribution, of course. It pays to always remember the memorable words of Bassem Tibi "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other, ..."
Doh.

Oh just accept you are a dumbass, will always be a dumbass and get off you "cheerleaders" soapbox!

Doh.
Oh just accept you are a dumbass, will always be a dumbass and get off you "cheerleaders" soapbox!
Drivel! But don't get offended, driveling and calling decent individuals names is one of the tenets of the religion of the palistanian occupation, and is mandated for all palistan cheerleaders. Once they recognize it and get to live with it, they'll become whole, of course. Blissfully so.

Everyone have their own truth, but the goal doesn't justify the actions, Hamas must be wiped off to the very last one of them, later we can talk to see how to compromise and negotiate - but not under threat.
Many people like to forget is that a 'lie' relate to a certain fact, and once you got a broken ring in the chain, it can't hold.
So far I never happened to find ANY lie from the Israeli side so don't bullshit - and Israel also does mistakes, I have no doubt about it - but don't hang on this one, Israel stand or what is right and just, your conspiracies are simply just a theories but nothing beyond, so keep pretending to 'sit on the fence' and being the fraud you are saying you only care about humanity and stuff..
Go see the Hamas-rally in Gaza when Israel withdraw and you can see clearly there is not a single saint in Sdom..Have I mentioned they launched 32 times already?
The keep saying they are victorious and the Gazans believe them - and cheer them for killing Israelis - they deserve to die.

Oh please....

To be honest I didn't expect anything less from you Daniyel...

But you certainly show yourself to be a REAL dumbass...

Israel makes "mistakes" but Palestinians "lie"...

And why oh why must you bang on about the wonderful(?) Israel withdrawal from Gaza... One of those smokescreens that those good old Israeli boys always throw up without mentioning the lockdown of Gaza that keeps Gazans in constant oppression...

Doh.
Drivel! But don't get offended, driveling and calling decent individuals names is one of the tenets of the religion of the palistanian occupation, and is mandated for all palistan cheerleaders. Once they recognize it and get to live with it, they'll become whole, of course. Blissfully so.

Go read my post relating to name calling... Think you will find it interesting...

You deserved the name calling, I made it clear in my OP that anyone who thinks that only one side lies must be a dumbass...

Anyone who believes in EITHER sides propaganda is a dumbass...

So, you believe every word of the Israeli propaganda machine? Dumbass

Confirmed by the memorable words of Benny Morris in 2002 and still valid as of now "The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists. The reporters routinely give the lies credence equal to or greater than what they hear from straight, or far less mendacious, Israeli officials.".
Very much true!

Go read my post relating to name calling... Think you will find it interesting...You deserved the name calling, I made it clear in my OP that anyone who thinks that only one side lies must be a dumbass...Anyone who believes in EITHER sides propaganda is a dumbass...So, you believe every word of the Israeli propaganda machine? Dumbass
Palistan cheerleaders' agitprop ploy, using guilt projection and distribution, of course. It pays to always remember the memorable words of Bassem Tibi "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other, ...".

10346309_708129585889716_8202497294502207845_n.jpg

I was not aware that the South African natives had...

1. convinced their neighbors to attack (or maneuver and make warlike declarations in preparation of attacking) South Africa on three separate occasions (1948, 1967 and 1973).

2. had strong ties with Nazi Germany stretching back into the 1930s and 1940s

3. published multiple manifestos and charters calling for the pushing of Afrikaaners into the sea

4. launched three separate mini-wars (Intifadas) involving large-scale asymmetrical warfare

5. undertook multiple campaigns of terror across the world in the decades leading up to the final showdown

6. subscribed to a religion which holds nonbelievers to be Infidel and which condemns them to conversion or death or civil inferiority

7. conducted years-long multiple rocket-barrage campaigns against the Afrikaaners

8. hidden their fighters behind the skirts of their women and children like despicable cowards

...in order to put the segregating policies of the Afrikaaners on a par with the common-sense separation policies of the Israels, in order to serve-up an apples-to-apples comparison.

Wow... just goes to show ya... ya learn sumfin' new every day.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, well that got ya here didn't it...

Don't be such dumbasses...

Israeli Lies? Palestinian Lies?

It's called PROPAGANDA!

If you truly believe that Israels nor Palestinians don't lie, and I did see one or two posters suggesting this, then you really are dumbasses! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Come on, wake up, smell the coffee.. There are lies everywhere, on both sides!
Israel is a democracy with a justice system where it's politicians are held accountable, and prosecuted and punished, if necessary.

Hamas are Islamist terrorist brutes that are answerable to no one, and can do or say whatever they please.

You'd have to be pretty ignorant not to know the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
By making the bland claim that 'both sides lie', the OPost is presuming to state some kind of 'moral equivalency' - which does not exist.

And IMHO one who wishes to present themselves as standing against name-calling would eschew its usage themselves. Most particularly in an OP - although the irony of a misleading thread title was not lost on this reader : ))

I believe the OPoster's execrable delivery has succeeded in creating for readers a conflict between its vulgar 'manner' and the content of its erstwhile message. Which is rather a pity, as the kernel of its message is indeed true.

The problem is NOT that 'nobody's perfect': the true problem is when some extremist seeks to pose some nonexistent 'moral equivalency' ploy.

I am not sure the IPoster was trying to do so: I did spot a couple of *expletive deleted* posters attempting exactly that , the false equivalency ploy.......

Last edited:

Oh please....

To be honest I didn't expect anything less from you Daniyel...

But you certainly show yourself to be a REAL dumbass...

And why oh why must you bang on about the wonderful(?) Israel withdrawal from Gaza... One of those smokescreens that those good old Israeli boys always throw up without mentioning the lockdown of Gaza that keeps Gazans in constant oppression...

Why do you ignore the reasons for this lockdown that has saved the lives of untold thousands of Israelis, many of them innocent children. If the Palestinians wanted their freedom they could have accepted their part in the Oslo accords and stopped the terrorist attacks on Israel in August 2005. The day that the world saw the unacceptable face of Islamic world domination for possibly the first time. Never mind one day the Palestinians will mass murder hundreds of Israeli children in one go and the world will still blame Israel for defending against terrorism.

Go read my post relating to name calling... Think you will find it interesting...

You deserved the name calling, I made it clear in my OP that anyone who thinks that only one side lies must be a dumbass...

Does your unconditional accdeptance of hamas propaganda not make you a dunbass also ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You can of course produce the evidence to support these claims and show that they are in existence within the borders of Israel. I can show were the Palestinians have it as their charter to mass murder every Jew in Palestine ( which includes Israel ) when they get into power. How the many Islamic nations already have an apartheid system in place that restricts the movements of non muslims, and even has no go areas for non muslims.

Does your unconditional accdeptance of hamas propaganda not make you a dunbass also ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Did I say that I accepted ANY propaganda from ANY side? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And IMHO one who wishes to present themselves as standing against name-calling would eschew its usage themselves.
Say what? You are such a phony piece of shit!

How many names have you called me in any number of your posts?

You're against name-calling my ass!

You're a fuckin' hypocrite, is what you are.

Forum List

Back