Israeli lawmaker: Waqf’s control of the Temple Mount is over

It will end fighting over the temple mount, because there will be no temple mount.

And you're completely glossing over my idea to drop it into the ocean. That one was inspired.
Take away the mount and the Muslims will concentrate 100% of their Jihad across the rest of the world.
Are you that ignorant of the damage Islam has inflicted, and continues to inflict, on the world?
All kinds of groups inflict damage everywhere. In this case, 2 groups are fighting over an object that can be easily eliminated. Turn it into dust and BOOM... suddenly nobody's fighting over that object anymore, and the world is a little bit safer.

By all means, please, give the Islamists anything which belongs to you and you wish for them to go BOOM, so that they can feel better about themselves.

No part of the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Muslims.

Muslims got used to lording over the Jews under them for 1300 years. Islam is not even the one responsible for the hatred for Jews and the need to "replace" Judaism with some new ideology, which is what both Christianity and Islam are.

Some Muslims, especially Arabs, cannot give up the idea that Jews are inferior to them and that NO Muslim should ever liver under Jewish sovereignty.

That is what the issue is.

Not Israel. Not Jerusalem. Not the Temple Mount. Not the Cave of the Patriarchs or any other Jewish Holy Site.

Muslim supremacy over Jews is the issue now, as it has been since the founding of Islam.

The Temple Mount is the Holiest place on the Jewish Homeland for the Jews. It has been so for 3000 years.

It is not holy to Muslims or they would not ever play soccer, have picnics, bring bombs, rocks, show disrespect for others and their worthless supremacy over the Jews.....IF.....that place was actually of any importance to them.

It is the same with Jerusalem and the rest of the Jewish Homeland.

They just don't want the Jews to have it.

It is THAT simple.
Glad to know it's THAT simple. I guess nobody has to die over religious nonsense anymore then. :rolleyes:
Your ideology is forcing you to ignore the content of any post that doesn't fall in line with your thought pattern.
You just accused me of not reading your posts but the opposite is true as you are ignoring any post that points out the obvious flaw in your thinking.
Which leads me to believe you are very close to at least one Muslim.
I work with a couple Muslims. You'll be shocked to know they don't want to kill anybody.

Take away the mount and the Muslims will concentrate 100% of their Jihad across the rest of the world.
Are you that ignorant of the damage Islam has inflicted, and continues to inflict, on the world?
All kinds of groups inflict damage everywhere. In this case, 2 groups are fighting over an object that can be easily eliminated. Turn it into dust and BOOM... suddenly nobody's fighting over that object anymore, and the world is a little bit safer.
Wow! You are a special kind of blind...Well, you are a Liberal so nothing surprising there.
I suggest you start talking to people in Australia and the Philippines, for instance, who will inform you of the special kind of beast the Muslim is.
In the meanwhile, please stop showing how hateful you are of religion.
Imagine that, the Muslims will stop killing non-Muslims if the Temple Mount is torn down.
The temple mount will no longer be a reason for religious nuts to kill each other. Try reading my posts, instead of trying to turn everything into your intense fear of Muslims.
The problem is that I do read your posts and that's why I know what a narrow minded, religion hating moron you are.
I only hate religion when people decide to kill each other because of it, and it ends up affecting me.

If the U.S. had absolutely zero involvement in policing the Middle East, then I could care less that a bunch of dumb people were killing each other over a slab of rock.

If the Capitol building were evacuated of ppl, would you consider it only a slab of rock that could be demolished?

The temple mount will no longer be a reason for religious nuts to kill each other. Try reading my posts, instead of trying to turn everything into your intense fear of Muslims.
The problem is that I do read your posts and that's why I know what a narrow minded, religion hating moron you are.
I only hate religion when people decide to kill each other because of it, and it ends up affecting me.

If the U.S. had absolutely zero involvement in policing the Middle East, then I could care less that a bunch of dumb people were killing each other over a slab of rock.
Then you should really hate Islam.
I do. That's why I want one of their holy sites to be taken out.
Mecca?
Medina?
Must be because the Temple Mount is not one of Islam's holy sites.
Are people fighting and dying over Mecca? Nope. But if it got blown up, that would probably be a good thing in the long run.

And look at YOU being the one defending a Muslim holy site. LOL

By all means, please, give the Islamists anything which belongs to you and you wish for them to go BOOM, so that they can feel better about themselves.

No part of the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Muslims.

Muslims got used to lording over the Jews under them for 1300 years. Islam is not even the one responsible for the hatred for Jews and the need to "replace" Judaism with some new ideology, which is what both Christianity and Islam are.

Some Muslims, especially Arabs, cannot give up the idea that Jews are inferior to them and that NO Muslim should ever liver under Jewish sovereignty.

That is what the issue is.

Not Israel. Not Jerusalem. Not the Temple Mount. Not the Cave of the Patriarchs or any other Jewish Holy Site.

Muslim supremacy over Jews is the issue now, as it has been since the founding of Islam.

The Temple Mount is the Holiest place on the Jewish Homeland for the Jews. It has been so for 3000 years.

It is not holy to Muslims or they would not ever play soccer, have picnics, bring bombs, rocks, show disrespect for others and their worthless supremacy over the Jews.....IF.....that place was actually of any importance to them.

It is the same with Jerusalem and the rest of the Jewish Homeland.

They just don't want the Jews to have it.

It is THAT simple.
Glad to know it's THAT simple. I guess nobody has to die over religious nonsense anymore then. :rolleyes:
Your ideology is forcing you to ignore the content of any post that doesn't fall in line with your thought pattern.
You just accused me of not reading your posts but the opposite is true as you are ignoring any post that points out the obvious flaw in your thinking.
Which leads me to believe you are very close to at least one Muslim.
I work with a couple Muslims. You'll be shocked to know they don't want to kill anybody.
I know that at least 2/3rds of them would prefer to live in peace.
That leaves 300 million to deal with.
And the Muslims we know would be killed if they opened their mouths.

Wow! You are a special kind of blind...Well, you are a Liberal so nothing surprising there.
I suggest you start talking to people in Australia and the Philippines, for instance, who will inform you of the special kind of beast the Muslim is.
Imagine that, the Muslims will stop killing non-Muslims if the Temple Mount is torn down.

EXTRA !! EXTRA !!!

Humans have been killing each other long before they created any gods to use as an excuse.

And this is not about religion. It is about territory. It always has been. And always will be.

Some Muslims continue to be taught to hate Jews. And to kill them.
Just as so many Christians have been taught to hate Jews.

Have the Christian and Muslim world stop with their obsession with Jews, especially of endlessly oppressing and killing them.....then....there will be an end to the conflict.

Please, stop crying for the USA. The USA is a big boy, with its own interests, just as it had them in Korea and Vietnam.

It affects you . Like hell, it does.

Thank you for showing us how selfish a person you are that you do not care if some Arab Muslims are endlessly killing Jews in Israel or anywhere else in the world.

It is no different from how people felt, including the USA, during WWII.

Jews are being killed????

Heck, why should I care?

Keep looking the other way, pal.

It is always fascinating to read the endless cowardice which emanates from one such as you.

Me first. To heck with the rest of the world.

To heck with Jews.

If the Capitol building were evacuated of ppl, would you consider it only a slab of rock that could be demolished?
Yes. It's been demolished in the past. If the U.S. were a crazy mess where people were massacring each other over the Capitol, and I lived in the UK and kept getting roped into the insanity happening in the U.S., I might support blowing up the Capitol.

Mecca?
Medina?
Are people fighting and dying over Mecca? Nope. But if it got blown up, that would probably be a good thing in the long run.

How intellectually dishonest...
You just claimed that if a Muslim Holy Site was destroyed, fewer people would be killed.
But the Temple Mount is not a Muslim Holy Site.
And plenty of people all over the world are being murdered for the honor of Mecca and Medina.
But you refuse to see it.

Heck, why should I care?

Actually, it's almost entirely Muslims being killed over there right now. I bet you're thinking "heck, why should I care?" about that.
That's because the Jews were smart enough to disarm the Arabs; but the Jews didn't take away their kitchen knives so the loving Arabs used those knives to stab Jews.

Heck, why should I care?

Actually, it's almost entirely Muslims being killed over there right now. I bet you're thinking "heck, why should I care?" about that.
That's because the Jews were smart enough to disarm the Arabs; but the Jews didn't take away their kitchen knives so the loving Arabs used those knives to stab Jews.
Sounds like you're saying that gun control works

Mecca?
Medina?

Let us make it very clear to you.

The Temple Mount has NEVER been a holy site to Islam.

To this day, no matter what they say - and their actions prove it all the time - The Temple Mount has NEVER, EVER, been a holy site to Islam.

Israel, the Jews and pro Israel and friends of the Jews are protecting a Jewish Holy Site.

The Holiest site in Judaism, which Islam is bent on taking away in order to humiliate and weaken Judaism and the Jews.

THAT is what it is all about.

Heck, why should I care?

It certainly works when inveterate murderers are deprived of weapons.
I know your weak, pussy whipped mind couldn't come to that conclusion on it's own.

Heck, why should I care?

It certainly works when inveterate murderers are deprived of weapons.
I know your weak, pussy whipped mind couldn't come to that conclusion on it's own.

Aaand as the argument spirals out of your control, you resort to insults :rolleyes:

Boring
You are obviously not reading anyone's postings because you keep coming back with posts based on non-facts.

Look! It's Louie the ignorable ignoring all the advancements coming out of Israel.
Please shut off your computer as at least part of it was invented by an accursed Jew in accursed Israel.
Look, it's inDERPendent how comes here daily to prove...

View attachment 140078

Why can the poster of the OP not answer a simple question?

Look! It's Louie the ignorable ignoring all the advancements coming out of Israel.
Please shut off your computer as at least part of it was invented by an accursed Jew in accursed Israel.
Look, it's inDERPendent how comes here daily to prove...

View attachment 140078

Why can the poster of the OP not answer a simple question?
Why can Louie not express any idea on his own?
Why has the "Jew" Louie never learned any Torah, Mishnah or Talmud.
Why does the "Jew" Louie know nothing about Torah at all?

Heck, why should I care?

What a cowardly dishonest person you are.

"Almost entirely Muslims being killed" says the ignoramus.

It does not matter why they are being killed.
Or if they go to their deaths with joy, and not despair.

The Muslims attack civilians and non civilians, Jews, Arabs and others, and you think that there is a comparison in numbers if there are "more" Muslims dying then Jews.

Gosh forbid if Jews can and do everything to protect themselves and even Muslims, as life is precious to them.

But darn it, Muslim extremists do not give a darn and enjoy becoming Martyrs, a total nonsense invented after 1948, because the Muslims cannot stand losing a piece of land which does not belong to them.

Yeah, do not read this, do not understand it, just put it all on Israel and the Jews and the "thousands of innocent Muslims" being killed by those evil Jews.

Is it evil Jews to you, or is it some other adjective?

There is really only one religion you do hate. Which is the same story with so many who have been educated in the same manner as you have.

Judaism does not have the right to exist.
Jews do not have the right to exist.
Israel has no right to protect itself like all other nations in the world.

Just how many Muslims have been killed and why?

Just how many Jews and other Israelis have been killed and why?

Just this past week.

Exactly how, is it that you do count bodies?

Heck, why should I care?

The Muslims attack civilians and non civilians, Jews, Arabs and others, and you think that there is a comparison in numbers if there are "more" Muslims dying then Jews.

Gosh forbid if Jews can and do everything to protect themselves and even Muslims, as life is precious to them.

But darn it, Muslim extremists do not give a darn and enjoy becoming Martyrs, a total nonsense invented after 1948, because the Muslims cannot stand losing a piece of land which does not belong to them.

Yeah, do not read this, do not understand it, just put it all on Israel and the Jews and the "thousands of innocent Muslims" being killed by those evil Jews.

There is really only one religion you do hate. Which is the same story with so many who have been educated in the same manner as you have.

Just this past week.

^ :cuckoo:

Heck, why should I care?

Just this past week.

See? You completely ignore the facts with an ad hominem.
Do you expect anyone who knows what's going to respect your desire to keep your ignorant head in the sand?

Heck, why should I care?

Just this past week.

Thank you, once again, for making it clear to everyone.....
that you understand nothing, and you are all about yourself and your own security.

Even if, as you are in the UK, there is no chance of the Jews coming to get you.

I cannot say the same about the Muslims.

Best of luck to you

Stay safe :)

Forum List

Back