Israeli lawmaker: Waqf’s control of the Temple Mount is over

When little kids fight over a toy, you take it away. Especially if they keep killing each other over it.
Because Muslims never murdered anyone en masse until 1948.
Oh the temple mount was built in 1948?

What a dumb post.
You're the one who insists that Israel, as a modern state, is causing all the violence.
Prior to 1948 the Muslim had no lack of duty to murder anyone who disagreed with their ideology,
Where did I insist that
Typical Liberals reacting from the hip and never knowing the underlying ideas of their atheism.
The Muslims didn't claim the Temple was one of their holy sites until 1948.
In other words, no Israel in 1948, no Muslim bullshit claim.
You forgot to say where I insisted what you accused me of.

Because Muslims never murdered anyone en masse until 1948.

What a dumb post.
You're the one who insists that Israel, as a modern state, is causing all the violence.
Prior to 1948 the Muslim had no lack of duty to murder anyone who disagreed with their ideology,
Where did I insist that
Typical Liberals reacting from the hip and never knowing the underlying ideas of their atheism.
Who's been insisting that blowing up the Temple Mount will end the fighting?

What a dumb post.
Where did I insist that
It will end fighting over the temple mount, because there will be no temple mount.

And you're completely glossing over my idea to drop it into the ocean. That one was inspired.

Where did I insist that
It will end fighting over the temple mount, because there will be no temple mount.

And you're completely glossing over my idea to drop it into the ocean. That one was inspired.
Take away the mount and the Muslims will concentrate 100% of their Jihad across the rest of the world.
Are you that ignorant of the damage Islam has inflicted, and continues to inflict, on the world?

Where did I insist that

Take away the mount and the Muslims will concentrate 100% of their Jihad across the rest of the world.
Are you that ignorant of the damage Islam has inflicted, and continues to inflict, on the world?
All kinds of groups inflict damage everywhere. In this case, 2 groups are fighting over an object that can be easily eliminated. Turn it into dust and BOOM... suddenly nobody's fighting over that object anymore, and the world is a little bit safer.

All kinds of groups inflict damage everywhere. In this case, 2 groups are fighting over an object that can be easily eliminated. Turn it into dust and BOOM... suddenly nobody's fighting over that object anymore, and the world is a little bit safer.
Wow! You are a special kind of blind...Well, you are a Liberal so nothing surprising there.
I suggest you start talking to people in Australia and the Philippines, for instance, who will inform you of the special kind of beast the Muslim is.
In the meanwhile, please stop showing how hateful you are of religion.
Imagine that, the Muslims will stop killing non-Muslims if the Temple Mount is torn down.

Wow! You are a special kind of blind...Well, you are a Liberal so nothing surprising there.
I suggest you start talking to people in Australia and the Philippines, for instance, who will inform you of the special kind of beast the Muslim is.
Imagine that, the Muslims will stop killing non-Muslims if the Temple Mount is torn down.
The temple mount will no longer be a reason for religious nuts to kill each other. Try reading my posts, instead of trying to turn everything into your intense fear of Muslims.

an object that can be easily eliminated

The Romans tried in 70CE, the Umayyad Turks in 7th Century, the Franks in 1099, and many other occasions... it still stands.

It's not as easy as you might imagine.

The temple mount will no longer be a reason for religious nuts to kill each other. Try reading my posts, instead of trying to turn everything into your intense fear of Muslims.
The problem is that I do read your posts and that's why I know what a narrow minded, religion hating moron you are.

an object that can be easily eliminated

The Romans tried in 70CE, the Umayyad Turks in 7th Century, the Franks in 1099, and many other occasions... it still stands.

It's not as easy as you might imagine.
They didn't have bombs.

Imagine how many people would be killing each other over it if the rest of the temple still stood.
You're an ignoramous if you think the Jihad needs the Temple Mount.
You're probably pussy whipped.

By all means, please, give the Islamists anything which belongs to you and you wish for them to go BOOM, so that they can feel better about themselves.

No part of the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Muslims.

Muslims got used to lording over the Jews under them for 1300 years. Islam is not even the one responsible for the hatred for Jews and the need to "replace" Judaism with some new ideology, which is what both Christianity and Islam are.

Some Muslims, especially Arabs, cannot give up the idea that Jews are inferior to them and that NO Muslim should ever liver under Jewish sovereignty.

That is what the issue is.

Not Israel. Not Jerusalem. Not the Temple Mount. Not the Cave of the Patriarchs or any other Jewish Holy Site.

Muslim supremacy over Jews is the issue now, as it has been since the founding of Islam.

The Temple Mount is the Holiest place on the Jewish Homeland for the Jews. It has been so for 3000 years.

It is not holy to Muslims or they would not ever play soccer, have picnics, bring bombs, rocks, show disrespect for others and their worthless supremacy over the Jews.....IF.....that place was actually of any importance to them.

It is the same with Jerusalem and the rest of the Jewish Homeland.

They just don't want the Jews to have it.

It is THAT simple.

The problem is that I do read your posts and that's why I know what a narrow minded, religion hating moron you are.
I only hate religion when people decide to kill each other because of it, and it ends up affecting me.

If the U.S. had absolutely zero involvement in policing the Middle East, then I could care less that a bunch of dumb people were killing each other over a slab of rock.

They didn't have bombs

You've never humped C4 in your life and you've no idea what bombs can and cannot do. So, I suggest you forget trying to sound as if you actually know about that which you speak.

I only hate religion when people decide to kill each other because of it, and it ends up affecting me.

If the U.S. had absolutely zero involvement in policing the Middle East, then I could care less that a bunch of dumb people were killing each other over a slab of rock.
Then you should really hate Islam.

By all means, please, give the Islamists anything which belongs to you and you wish for them to go BOOM, so that they can feel better about themselves.

Muslims got used to lording over the Jews under them for 1300 years. Islam is not even the one responsible for the hatred for Jews and the need to "replace" Judaism with some new ideology, which is what both Christianity and Islam are.

Some Muslims, especially Arabs, cannot give up the idea that Jews are inferior to them and that NO Muslim should ever liver under Jewish sovereignty.

Not Israel. Not Jerusalem. Not the Temple Mount. Not the Cave of the Patriarchs or any other Jewish Holy Site.

Muslim supremacy over Jews is the issue now, as it has been since the founding of Islam.

The Temple Mount is the Holiest place on the Jewish Homeland for the Jews. It has been so for 3000 years.

It is not holy to Muslims or they would not ever play soccer, have picnics, bring bombs, rocks, show disrespect for others and their worthless supremacy over the Jews.....IF.....that place was actually of any importance to them.

It is THAT simple.
Glad to know it's THAT simple. I guess nobody has to die over religious nonsense anymore then. :rolleyes:

I do. That's why I want one of their holy sites to be taken out.

It is THAT simple.
Glad to know it's THAT simple. I guess nobody has to die over religious nonsense anymore then. :rolleyes:
Your ideology is forcing you to ignore the content of any post that doesn't fall in line with your thought pattern.
You just accused me of not reading your posts but the opposite is true as you are ignoring any post that points out the obvious flaw in your thinking.
Which leads me to believe you are very close to at least one Muslim.

I do. That's why I want one of their holy sites to be taken out.
Mecca?
Medina?
Must be because the Temple Mount is not one of Islam's holy sites.

Forum List

Back