Israeli laser system could be ready in 3 years

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I heard an interview with a retired military contractor/military intelligence analyst that said, if they are reporting a new technology to the public, chances are, the ability has been around for a few decades already.

They probably have it now.
The odd thing is, MGT made some seriously outlandish statements about, "Jewish Space Lasers." She was also a bit of a Q-kook, which, if folks that looked into the Q mess, would know, it was a bit of a psy-op, to purposely de-ligitimize that whole Epstein crap.

As it turns out, she has some links to radical liberal elites, so? I am thinking they are making her into a "limited hang-out." IOW? Releasing real info, through her as a kooky mouth piece, to make it an outlandish UNTRUTH. She did the same about Geo-engineering with that recent hurricane hitting Florida. It is possible, there might be some truth behind it. . .

I don't trust that woman AT ALL, which is why, when she makes such outlandish statements, it is best folks look into them.

Interesting. one of the guys she had an affair with? "The grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers." :eusa_think:

James Cox Chambers (born 1956/57) is an American billionaire heir, renewable energy businessman, biodynamic farmer, and filmmaker. As of May 2022, his net worth was estimated at US$4.7 billion[3]

39133446-9246917-The_fitness_fanatic_had_previously_worked_for_Jim_Chambers_the_g-a-13_1613072939848.jpg

The fitness fanatic had previously worked for Jim Chambers, the grandson of billionaire Anne Cox Chambers, at CrossFit Alpharetta in 2012

More shit is going on behind the scenes, than most folks have a clue about. IMO.

The whole partisan thing, is all an illusion.

Not sure if this article is real or not

Interesting.

Jews will be protected forever with this and the Iron Dome

Truly remarkable what JEws can do
Doesn't the US have this tech, and if so, why not share it with the Israelis? Sharing is caring.

Doesn't the US have this tech, and if so, why not share it with the Israelis? Sharing is caring.
How do you know we aren't? We don't put all our eggs on CNN. Only a fool would do that.

I've heard of Iron Beam. I didn't realize it was a proven concept yet. If they can mass produce it and scale it for multiple airborne threats, that will be amazing!

We've certainly been doing the research but I've heard nothing about it being near deployment or even proven as concept let alone tackling the engineering required for application at scale. The IDF is struggling to remain ahead of the curve to sufficiently stop the multiple actors surrounding them on all sides except the sea. Between the Hamas and Hizballah, they have well over 150K missiles pointed at Israel. The regular airstrikes on Syrian territory are the IAF destroying as many of the parts as possible that Iran is sending to make MANY of those missiles "precision guided".

Nasrallah is currently threatening to attack the gas production facilities off of the Mediterranean coast of Israel unless "Lebanon" gets a cut of the sales. The problem with that is "Lebanon" means Hizballah. There could be a war beginning there soon. Biden's handlers are trying to force Israel into a deal that would effectively cede territory and major infusions of cash to their worst enemies. Biden's handlers have steamrolled the Leftist Lapid into a deal but Netanyahu already swears he will cancel it as soon as he wins in November.

We've certainly been doing the research but I've heard nothing about it being near deployment or even proven as concept let alone tackling the engineering required for application at scale. The IDF is struggling to remain ahead of the curve to sufficiently stop the multiple actors surrounding them on all sides except the sea. Between the Hamas and Hizballah, they have well over 150K missiles pointed at Israel. The regular airstrikes on Syrian territory are the IAF destroying as many of the parts as possible that Iran is sending to make MANY of those missiles "precision guided".

Nasrallah is currently threatening to attack the gas production facilities off of the Mediterranean coast of Israel unless "Lebanon" gets a cut of the sales. The problem with that is "Lebanon" means Hizballah. There could be a war beginning there soon. Biden's handlers are trying to force Israel into a deal that would effectively cede territory and major infusions of cash to their worst enemies. Biden's handlers have steamrolled the Leftist Lapid into a deal but Netanyahu already swears he will cancel it as soon as he wins in November.
Sounds complicated.

Not sure if this article is real or not

They have been making claims that this kind of technology is "just a few years away" for around 5 decades now. And it has yet to materialize in anything other than a slightly interesting prototype that never goes anywhere else.

Because as of this time, nobody has yet found a way to work around the thermal blooming issue, or that they are purely line of sight only.

Forum List

Back