Israeli forces arrest relatives of soldier stab suspect

Pure conjecture. It's quite probable there was a conspiracy and the cowardly family sent their youngest to murder this innocent boy. Maybe the Jew hating Sherri will give us David Duke's opinion on this matter.

If Frau Sherri was the mother of the murderer, would she arrange for posters or banners of her "heroic" son all over town while she awaits her neighbors to visit and congratulate her on her son's action?

Palestinian Family Praises Murderous Son - Israel Today | Israel News :confused:

Leave sherri alone-----she is SO ENJOYING THE MOMENT

For discussion ------if parents celebrate a murder comitted by their son----
in your neighborhood-----in what manner would you consider it right for
the authorities to deal with such parents?? If they have OTHER children--
should they be considered FIT to be parents?

If parents celebrated in my neighborhood it would probably be advertised on local radio, TV and newspapers.

If Frau Sherri was the mother of the murderer, would she arrange for posters or banners of her "heroic" son all over town while she awaits her neighbors to visit and congratulate her on her son's action?

Palestinian Family Praises Murderous Son - Israel Today | Israel News :confused:

Leave sherri alone-----she is SO ENJOYING THE MOMENT

For discussion ------if parents celebrate a murder comitted by their son----
in your neighborhood-----in what manner would you consider it right for
the authorities to deal with such parents?? If they have OTHER children--
should they be considered FIT to be parents?

If parents celebrated in my neighborhood it would probably be advertised on local radio, TV and newspapers.

then what? would the CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY get involved ----in order to
protect OTHER CHILDREN in the same house? They would in my state-----they would
take the children into protective custody-----foster homes for them----if they are civilized
enough-------"children's shelter" (actually jail) if they are not. Sherri knows that

Look on the bright side, no more israeli soldiers falling asleep on buses

There would certainly be a bright side, Yousef Mohammed, if the ordinary people in Iran would rise up and kill the crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs. Think how happy these people would be and they wouldn't be wishing to leave their country the way so many thousands of Iranians did to get away from those religious nuts. No doubt that is why you left too, although you wouldn't admit it.

There would certainly be a bright side, Yousef Mohammed, if the ordinary people in Iran would rise up and kill the crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs. Think how happy these people would be and they wouldn't be wishing to leave their country the way so many thousands of Iranians did to get away from those religious nuts. No doubt that is why you left too, although you wouldn't admit it.

Consider again Hossie-----Jos is telling us that muslims stick knives into
sleeping people-----an act which their own celebrate. I have seen lots of
people sleeping on buses and trains and in planes. Jos is telling us that there
is good reason to bar all muslims from buses, trains and planes

maybe parks too-----people tend to fall asleep on park benches

Maybe it is a good thing, IRosie, that this Black man had his head on a Jew. It could have turned out quite different if this Black man laid his head on some Muslim who considers the Blacks as an abd.

Photo of Black Man Sleeping on Orthodox Jew Goes Viral / Jspace News

Maybe it is a good thing, IRosie, that this Black man had his head on a Jew. It could have turned out quite different if this Black man laid his head on some Muslim who considers the Blacks as an abd.

Photo of Black Man Sleeping on Orthodox Jew Goes Viral / Jspace News

you raise an EXCELLENT POINT hossie. Who knew? we learn something new
about islam every day. I have to admit----I did not know that sticking knives into
sleeping people is an islamic custom-------interestingly enough----jews are classically
very very reluctant to so much as AWAKEN a sleeping person ------weird but true.
There is a kind of odd sense that sleep is SACROSANCT. I am not inventing this idea--
there are cautionary tales regarding this issue------strangely enough regarding how
SINFUL it is to awaken------sleeping elderly parents or elderly people in general ------
There may be a scientific basis-----hormonal----early morning----is when there is
a rise DURING SLEEP of blood cortisol levels ----a kind of surge------which seems to
render people more prone to heart attack during that period of time----or stroke---
so who needs the EXTRA stress of being STARTLED OUT OF SLEEP? Of course----
who needs the even greater stress of a knife in the chest?

The arrests were a response to the attack, making them acts of collective punishment and war crimes under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Who was arrested but the people who took role in this brutal murder?

His innocent father and innocent brother were assaulted and arrested by Zionist Occupying war criminal scumbags.

How about putting a picture up of the scumbag murderer in your home?
Hang it in a place where you will see it every day and tell the scumbag that he did a good job. This way you will feel better.

Who was arrested but the people who took role in this brutal murder?

His innocent father and innocent brother were assaulted and arrested by Zionist Occupying war criminal scumbags.

Hang it in a place where you will see it every day and tell the scumbag that he did a good job. This way you will feel better.

I would not have a photo of that murdering war criminal Netanyahu anywhere in my house. You can keep all of the photos of that murdering scumbag for yourself.

I would not have a photo of that murdering war criminal Netanyahu anywhere in my house. You can keep all of the photos of that murdering scumbag for yourself.

We can take up a collection here to have the murdering Palestinian scumbag's picture blown up to cover one wall in your house. We can even have it framed for you. He's such a hero to you that you deserve to have a gigantic picture of him to remind you of what he did.

We can take up a collection here to have the murdering Palestinian scumbag's picture blown up to cover one wall in your house. We can even have it framed for you. He's such a hero to you that you deserve to have a gigantic picture of him to remind you of what he did.

Learn English.

Learn English.

Poor girl, she now thinks she is an English teacher. Could it be that she actually wants us to collect for two giant pictures of that murdering Palestinian scumbag so she can hang the pictures on two walls?

Learn English.

Poor girl, she now thinks she is an English teacher. Could it be that she actually wants us to collect for two giant pictures of that murdering Palestinian scumbag so she can hang the pictures on two walls?

for the record----there are no errors of grammar in Sally's post----but sherri VERY OFTEN
writes posts full of errors of grammar to the point that I wonder who writes her petitions
and briefs for the court. Such writings can be rejected by judges simply for errors of
grammar. Sherri worships murderers----especially those who murder infants and those
who engage in obscene mutilations-----as per her religion

Israeli forces arrest relatives of soldier stab suspect

JENIN (Ma'an) -- "Israeli forces on Wednesday raided the Jenin village of a teenager suspected of stabbing an Israeli soldier to death earlier in the day. Hussein Sharif Ghawadra, 16, stabbed an Israeli soldier to death while traveling on a bus in Afula, northern Israel."

"Witnesses told Ma'an that Israeli forces raided the village of Bir al-Basha and arrested Ghawadra's older brother, Tawfik. His father was also detained at his workplace in Israel. The village was declared a closed military zone by Israeli forces. Ghawadra's father and brother are currently in an Israeli hospital after being assaulted during the arrest raids. His younger brother and sister are under house arrest, locals said."

Israeli forces arrest relatives of soldier stab suspect | Maan News Agency

Imagine living under Occupation in a place where regularly families and entire villages are punished for acts of individuals.

That is the fate of over 5 million Palestinian men and women and children living every day of their lives victims of collective punishment in Occupied Palestine.

More facts about the stabbing itself, Israeli police say Ghawadra did not have a permit to be inside Israel, that he had boarded the bus on the Nazareth-Afula route and attacked the IDF soldier as the bus arrived at its destination. It is also reported that 4 of Ghawadra's cousins are serving life sentences in Israeli prisons.
At least the stabbing was a military target and thus legal and compliant with international law.

Sad but predictable, when Palestinians raise their children on a diet of hatred and savage intent...
That's not their fault. You have an entire generation of people growing up experiencing nothing but Israeli tyranny and brutality. It's only natural they'd be hating the ones causing all shit they're having to endure.

Sad but predictable, when Palestinians raise their children on a diet of hatred and savage intent...
That's not their fault. You have an entire generation of people growing up experiencing nothing but Israeli tyranny and brutality. It's only natural they'd be hating the ones causing all shit they're having to endure.

the diet of hatred and savagery has been the diet of the children of the depraved who
worship the rapist pig of arabia for the past 1400 years. Keep in mind----they murdered
100s of millions for the filth and depravity in the name of isa/allah-----in 1400 short years---
AND COUNTING

Learn English.

Hilarious: the l'il sherrithing is now presuming to instruct people in the proper usage of the English language. The history maven who clamed that 'Christianity predates Rabbinic Judaism' has gotten the peculiar notion that she also is an expert on English.

Learn English.

Hilarious: the l'il sherrithing is now presuming to instruct people in the proper usage of the English language. The history maven who clamed that 'Christianity predates Rabbinic Judaism' has gotten the peculiar notion that she also is an expert on English.

But yesterday she said there is no country called England. :lol:
News to me!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/322342-no-longer-david-the-state-of-israel-as-goliath-21.html#post8159832

sherri makdes many mistakes of grammar.
I am not into correcting such errors on message boards because it seems silly.
It is silly to point out TYPOS,, too.
HOWEVER -----there are some errors so obviously an aspect of really
deficient ability----that it just does not fit her claimed CREDENTIAL.

Lawyers learn proper usage by NECESSITY. They cannot submit petitions
and briefs filled with the kinds of errors typically found in sherri's posts.
Some judges are so picky that the TOSS THEM OUT.. That she posts
"LEARN ENGLISH" ----is HILARIOUS

Forum List

Back