Israeli army used flechettes against Gaza civilians

In the very moment of killing Moussoud, yes. because how many future lives would you be saving? thousands, I would guess.
I'm talking about Hamas, not Moussoud, whoever the hell that is. How many Israelis have been killed by rocket attacks since they began years ago? Less than 30 total. How many casualties did Israel cause in Cast Lead? How many future civilian casualties will they cause? Thousands, I would guess.

Hamas was willing to agree to a ceasefire with Israel, and abode by the mutually understood terms of that ceasefire. Israel did not. Your comparison of Hamas to al-Qaeda is ridiculously disingenuous.

The US would overthrow a govt if rockets were shot into her ONCE. Yet if Israel overthrew Hamas, after God knows how many rockets she has sustained, she would be scorned by the world.
If the US killed large numbers of innocent civilians because it used its superior weaponry irresponsibly, it would be equally deserving of censure.
again, read the Geneva Conventions
Hamas is the group resposinbe when they put civilians at risk
I've read them. Why don't you and Israel check the Fourth Geneva Convention out? How about section 3?

Geneva Convention/Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikisource

Aww, boo-fucking-hoo, Divecon gave me negative reputation. :(

Negrep is for pissed off wimps who can't have their positions argued against without crying and soiling their Huggies.

Negrep is for pissed off wimps who can't have their positions argued against without crying and soiling their Huggies.
no, neg rep is for assholes that are morons and need to be exposed

Yeah, you'll do a hell of a lot of "exposing" by sending me something that only I can see, retard. :lol:

Yeah, you'll do a hell of a lot of "exposing" by sending me something that only I can see, retard. :lol:
no, moron, everyone can see your rep
not the comments, but your rep shows

You've failed to make any significant impact on it. Frankly, you're wasting your time. Neg repping me won't convince me of anything... well, it'll convince me that you're a giant pussy. I'd let you neg rep me into oblivion, but doing it continuously simply because you disagree with me and think I'm an "asshole" would be against the board's rules.

You've failed to make any significant impact on it. Frankly, you're wasting your time. Neg repping me won't convince me of anything... well, it'll convince me that you're a giant pussy. I'd let you neg rep me into oblivion, but doing it continuously simply because you disagree with me and think I'm an "asshole" would be against the board's rules.
as if i really care that much about a Hamas apologist

Actually, a better one to use (and not against the Geneva conventions) would be a neat little bomb that explodes in mid-air, and then has a bunch of little parachutes coming out of it with bombs attached.

Can totally clear a football field in less than 5 seconds.

THAT'S what I'd like to see. And........just to make sure that nobody comes back, send another missile like the first, but this time, instead of bombs on the parachutes, put land mines.

Actually, a better one to use (and not against the Geneva conventions) would be a neat little bomb that explodes in mid-air, and then has a bunch of little parachutes coming out of it with bombs attached.

THAT'S what I'd like to see. And........just to make sure that nobody comes back, send another missile like the first, but this time, instead of bombs on the parachutes, put land mines.

sounds like what Japan attempted in the Pacific Northwest.

Yeah.....but now they can be delivered by FA-18's, F-117's, and B2's.

Be in and out before they knew what hit 'em.

And......we wouldn't fail like Japan, because we've got the technology.

As far as the land mines? Easy to take care of.......they've got a new weapon out called "Dragon Fire", which burns out all the explosive, leaving nothing but a metal shell.

Why parachutes? Why not just have the bomblets fall quickly? I mean, it would be fun to see the look on the Islamothugs' faces as their imminent death is slowly gliding toward them, but why not just take them out?

Awesome news! I wish the US had the spine to toss a few tons of white phosphorus and flechettes at the Islamothugs.

Head on back to the Klan meeting, hick. There's some "*******" that need "a lynchin'" before the Palestinians can be taken care of.

For a Taoist wannabe, you sure don't seem to have even the slightest understanding of Taoist doctrine.

Awesome news! I wish the US had the spine to toss a few tons of white phosphorus and flechettes at the Islamothugs.

Head on back to the Klan meeting, hick. There's some "*******" that need "a lynchin'" before the Palestinians can be taken care of.

Wow, no need for racism. Oh, you're a Muslim. Nevermind, I guess I should expect it.

Racism? I'm as white as you are, buddy.

I'm not the hayseed yokel advocating the decimation of a civilian population simply because of their ethnoreligious background.

Wow, no need for racism. Oh, you're a Muslim. Nevermind, I guess I should expect it.

Racism? I'm as white as you are, buddy.

I'm not the hayseed yokel advocating the decimation of a civilian population simply because of their ethnoreligious background.
so, you think everyone in Gaza is an "islamothug"?
or are all muslim "islamothugs"?

as if i really care that much about a Hamas apologist

You care enough to neg-rep me every time I piss you off. :razz:

Also, I'm not a Hamas apologist. They're a bunch of prejudiced retards like Jethro up there... hence why I've never expressed support for them.

For a Taoist wannabe, you sure don't seem to have even the slightest understanding of Taoist doctrine.

Ever hear of a Taoist named Sun-Tzu? He wrote "The Art of War".

Additionally, Taoist means "scholar warrior".

Try again jackass........are you another person in the image of Sunnidiot? A failed Christian that converted to islam?

Just out of curiosity, what do YOU know about Taoist philosophy?

Forum List

Back