Israeli Apartheid

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Description of the Crime
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

As HAS BEEB true in every single case identified here (over 400 Comments Long), neither P F Tinmore, nor anyone he has quoted → can answer the simple question:

"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;
◈ Identify → WHO are the "RACIAL GROUPs" being separated? "as in → one racial group over any other racial group...

"The definition of a crime shall be strictly construed and shall not be extended by analogy. In case of ambiguity, the definition shall be interpreted in favor of the person being investigated, prosecuted or convicted."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

◈ Identify → WHO are the "RACIAL GROUPs" being separated? "as in → one racial group over any other racial group...
Racial groups can be more than color. They include religion, nationality, descent, etc.. Basically any recognizable group.

SUBTOPIC: Description of the Crime
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You cannot just make-up changes to the law to fit your political position. It does not quite work that way.

Racial groups can be more than color. They include religion, nationality, descent, etc.. Basically any recognizable group.
(COMMENT)

READ THIS CAREFULLY

Article 22 Rome Statute, ICC.png

You cannot extend by analogy the law to cover "religion, nationality, descent, etc..." And even if race was an issue, the "apartheid" of the State of South Africa was a separation created totally inside a set of domestic borders. Whereas, objection to the Israeli separation that was established between the State of Israel and the violence of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (external sources) is based on the multifaceted anti-Israeli political positions that:

◈ That the hostility and prejudice against Jewish people were justified then, and still are now.​
◈ That the "Nakba" began with the post-war decisions made by the 1920 Supreme Allied Council at San Remo a century ago.​
◈ That the entirety of the administrative outline to the territory formally under the Mandate for Palestine is a legacy to the Hostile Arab Palestinian groups of today. And that the Supreme Allied Council had no authority on the matter of the disposition of the territory.​
◈ That the current territory, formerly under the sovereign control of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and abandoned in 1988, was NOT relinquished into the hands of the Israeli Occupation. But, instead, the territory was relinquished to some imaginary Arab Palestinian government claiming control.​
◈ That the current Arab Palestinian government is represented by elements designated by the European Council, the British, American, Canada, and Australia as terrorist organizations.​

It is what it is...
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Not the same. That's really ignorant.
Just remember every time you read his posts….. The OFFICIAL US position is that there should be two States based on the borders, some land swaps and ALL of Jerusalem should be opened to EVERYONE. Have to understand his frustrations and anger that the Jewish people have autonomy 🇮🇱

Just remember every time you read his posts….. The OFFICIAL US position is that there should be two States based on the borders, some land swaps and ALL of Jerusalem should be opened to EVERYONE. Have to understand his frustrations and anger that the Jewish people have autonomy 🇮🇱
What law says that the Palestinians have to accept a two state solution? A partition of Palestine.

Link?

What law says that the Palestinians have to accept a two state solution? A partition of Palestine.

Link?

The Jordanian constitution.

The people of Jordan form a part of the Arab Nation and its system of government is parliamentary with a hereditary monarchy.
Article 2
Islam is the religion of the State and Arabic is its official language.​

Link?
Why all the whining if the ''state of pal'istan'' was already invented by the Treaty of Lausanne, or the invention of Arafat in the late 1960's?

How many Islamic terrorist welfare states can the planet support?

Link?
I guess you forgot about the UN declaring the Jewish State has the right to exist. What “ law” says the Jewish people have to accept being second class citizens, having no rights and being forbidden to go to their sacred places of worship?? 🇮🇱

It seems P F Tinmore enbraces the ideal of Islamic supremacism as delineated in the Hamas Charter.

Try reading Resolution 181. Please tell us who the President of “ Palestine “ the Govt, etc. You obviously have NO problem with the Israelis having no rights or religious freedom which is EXACTLY why they need their own State. Thank you for making the case ! 🇮🇱
Israeli bullshit, of course.

The rights of a people do not require a state or government.

Palestinian Bullshit, of course
The Jewish people have a right to religious freedom and a say in how that Govt is run. Obviously, that disturbs you Deal with it .

SUBTOPIC: The Palestinians have "The Right of the People"
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK... Pretend that you are in a position of power and can influence the correct action for the situation.

(QUESTION)

What realistic action do you demand that will, after implementation, improve the overall situation, ended the Israeli Conflict, and bring regional stability?

(SIDEBAR)

I really do not deny the Right of the Palestinian People to choose their own destiny and that the Arab Palestinian People hold equal rights and self-determination. I also recognize that the Jewish People have these very same rights.

I really do not object to the Arab Palestinian People the Right to Economic, Social, Cultural, or other human rights and fundamental freedoms. But I also recognize that the Jewish People have these very same rights.

How will your solution improve the geopolitical conflict and give attention to the Rights of both groups of people?

TELL ME what you want. TELL ME how that settles your valid claim.

I actually have a Right to a Million Dollars. When are you going to give it up? What is my valid claim against your assets? (Do I have a valid claim?)
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back