Israel will have indefinite control over Gaza's security, Netanyahu says

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Israel will have security responsibility in the Gaza Strip for an indefinite period following the war, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed in an interview with the ABC network overnight on Monday.

"We have seen what happens when Israel does not have the security responsibility," he said, referring to the October 7 massacre. "When we do not have this security responsibility what we have is an eruption of Hamas terror on a scale we could not imagine."

Netanyahu further reiterated his vow not to agree to any ceasefire until the return of the 240 hostages kept by Hamas in Gaza.

Netanyahu: No ceasefire until return of hostages

According to the prime minister, it is possible to talk about "small ceasefires, an hour here and an hour there – there have been them in the past. I suppose, we will examine the circumstances to allow humanitarian goods to be brought in – or for our hostages, individual hostages to leave – but I don't think there will be a ceasefire.”

During the interview with presenter David Muir on the World News Tonight program, Netanyahu emphasized that "I think this [ceasefire] will delay the war effort, it will delay our effort to get our hostages out, because the only thing that works on the criminals of Hamas is the military pressure we exert on it."

Last week, the prime minister held a briefing for the foreign media, where he said that a ceasefire is not on the agenda.

In order to protect its citizens, Israel must maintain control over Gaza until such time the Palestinians can credibly offer peace to Israel.

Sorry bout that,

1. Secure it, but it will not be easy doing.
2. A pack of any type wild animals would be easier.
3. Just blow up everything, then say, "We'll be back if we see anything amiss."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Beach front property....Trump will build a hotel

Hell if western Europe ever grew balls and kept the 3rd world Mongrel population at 2 % or less ....I'd move to northern Italy or maybe France....make im2 dreams come true I would

Nope they're gonna get boat loads of palis .on top of the savages theyre already importing ......it'll be fine

ajajjajajajjz.jpg

Despite his brilliant ability to be corrupt and get away it, I suspect Nutty Yahoo is already on borrowed time .
The literal fate of Gaza and Gaza City itself seems clear cut .Though it could take much longer to complete than most imagine .

BUT Israel may have to repent for generations if it is itself not wiped off the map .
The minimum missile inventory held by Hezbollah that I am aware of is 140 000 . Others say up to 200 000 .
If Turkey and Iran get fully involved, Israel will be decimated .
If Russia decided to become "intimate" with a new ME , its hyper missile capabilities will tip the fighting very speedily

As far as I'm concerned Israel ought to make the place uninhabitable. Destroy it entirely along with that fuckin mosque.

If they get stupid after that, there is a big black rock in Mecca that could use some gamma radiation.
Read my prior post ( number four ) and see how absolutely insane that would be .
Almost guaranteed .

Erdogan , for example , has never made a threat which he later was unprepared to carry out.

Turkey itself would obliterate Israel which is short on man power(50% of their reservists are women ) , equipment and ammunition .
The Freedom Fighters are one thing but the might of Turkey is a very different league .

Perpetual victims.

Get up in the morning, slaving for Yahoo
So that-a every Pally end up dead
Poor poor me Israelite…..

Get up in the morning, slaving for Yahoo
It’s what-a every good jew do
Poor poor me Israelites

Wife an' my kids, they are pack up an' leave me
And how dem Zionist grieve me
Poor poor me Israelites

Shirt, them a tear up, trousers are go
How all dem babies got chopped i don’t know
Poor poor me Israelite

After a storm there must be a calm
I find dem pallys around I do harm
Poor poor me Israelite

I said, I get up in the morning, slaving for Yahoo
So that-a every Pally end up dead
Poor poor me Israelites…..

~S~

Read my prior post ( number four ) and see how absolutely insane that would be .
Almost guaranteed .

Erdogan , for example , has never made a threat which he later was unprepared to carry out.

Turkey itself would obliterate Israel which is short on man power(50% of their reservists are women ) , equipment and ammunition .
The Freedom Fighters are one thing but the might of Turkey is a very different league .
Fuck turkey. We can flick them off the map like the booger they are. Constantinople needs to be liberated anyway.

Forum List

Back