Israel suffers stunning reverses as good guys start to put on real pressure

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022

Rather than me waste time extracting the key parts of this long situation update , I just give a flavour below . It shows you what MSM dare not give you .​

Soon they will have to because truth always seeps out eventually .​

You have the link/source for the report below .Make of it what you will, and don't start whining and bleating because it gives you nothing of what you have been entrained to think you need .​

Iranian Axis Grinds Down US' Will ,as Israel Suffers Stunning Setbacks​

SIMPLICIUS THE THINKER
25 JAN 2024

There are some very strange happenings in the Middle East which underscore the historic shifts grumbling just beneath the surface, ready to break through.
Firstly, to set the stage we turn to Israel, which appears to be concealing an operation that has gone off the rails, and is not yielding any of the expected results—and in fact has done little more than turn the world against them, creating a shockwave of anti-Israeli fervor that will steer sentiment for generations.
As we now know, Israel has withdrawn many of its brigades from the north, citing ‘rest and rotation’ when in reality it appears to be ‘reconstitution’, as the brigades took major attritional losses. Now in the wake of that, the latest bombshell reports state that resistance fighters have re-infiltrated the entire north,

Go read the rest . It gets worse . Much worse

Rather than me waste time extracting the key parts of this long situation update , I just give a flavour below . It shows you what MSM dare not give you .​

You have the link/source for the report below .Make of it what you will, and don't start whining and bleating because it gives you nothing of what you have been entrained to think you need .​

SIMPLICIUS THE THINKER
25 JAN 2024

There are some very strange happenings in the Middle East which underscore the historic shifts grumbling just beneath the surface, ready to break through.
Firstly, to set the stage we turn to Israel, which appears to be concealing an operation that has gone off the rails, and is not yielding any of the expected results—and in fact has done little more than turn the world against them, creating a shockwave of anti-Israeli fervor that will steer sentiment for generations.
As we now know, Israel has withdrawn many of its brigades from the north, citing ‘rest and rotation’ when in reality it appears to be ‘reconstitution’, as the brigades took major attritional losses. Now in the wake of that, the latest bombshell reports state that resistance fighters have re-infiltrated the entire north,

Holy fuck. This Luiza Nazi is a tiresome troll.

Holy fuck. This Luiza Nazi is a tiresome troll.

Annoying that she is never wrong .

The Lovely one always reduces clowns, those who can think of nothing sensible to say , to silence .

BTW , You could change your name to , WrongAgain .

You’re an ignorant and error-prone twat.
Its so gratifying to see low IQs go out of their way to make sure that everybody sees them in their true light .

If you have nothing to sensibly say , just button your silly mouth and perhaps learn from your betters, however annoying to your inflated self regard .
I am off for my beauty sleep now as it is 01.10.
I fear you will never enjoy that type of luxury

"Good guys"? What kind of chicken shyte coward would refer to terrorists as the "good guys"?

You are either evil or a troll. Neither are honorable.

I was about to say that....

"good guys" the fucking Hamas terrorists? good guys? :cuckoo:

Please!

SIMPLICIUS THE THINKER
25 JAN 2024

Oh, then i guess you cant complain about this being a lopsided war anymore. According to you, its proportional now, so lets just keep this thing going through the rest of the year. No more whining and no more calls for a ceasefire. :dunno:

She said not grasping that she is the low IQ.
Not according to MENSA little fellow, or those whose General Comprehension Skills are good .
Regardless , you are a prime example of a Gullible with huge Cognitive Rigidity .
You have not even read the report and hence the evidence , but are so immature emotionally that you are forced to totally deflect to retain mental balance .
Buffoon .

A complete re- run of the Kyiv saga where certain individuals were simply incapable of seeing what was in plain sight for a long, long time and before MSM news sourcing people began to learn the painful truths .
Same for Covid the bio-weapon, and then the Killer Shots .

Last edited:
Not according to MENSA little fellow, or those whose General Comprehension Skills are good .
Regardless , you are a prime example of a Gullible with huge Cognitive Rigidity .
You have not even read the report and hence the evidence , but are so immature emotionally that you are forced to totally deflect to retain mental balance .
Buffoon .

A complete re- run of the Kyiv saga where certain individuals were simply incapable of seeing what was in plain sight for a long, long time and before MSM news sourcing people began to learn the painful truths .
Same for Covid the bio-weapon, and then the Killer Shots .
A ^ retarded lying Nazi. That’s 0 for 3.

Forum List

Back