Israel strikes Hamas and Hezbollah targets

You're still not dealing with the reality of the rejected two-state solution. All you're doing is yelling about perceived failures by the Israelis and not addressing the can of worms you opened. That tells me that you really didn't know what you were getting into when you opened that particular can.
I saw with my own eyes Israeli missile strikes on first responders. That is a war crime!

And still, we have no confirmation of dead Israeli babies.

You are starting the clock in the wrong place. In regards to your example, it's more like the US military goes into Mexico and annexes a part of that country against all international laws. Then builds a separation wall around that part of the country and restricts everything going into that area to the point where living there is not sustainable for the residents; then we shut off all the electricity to the area; and after all that, do you expect Mexican residents in that area NOT TO ATTACK?

Now your scenario is a little more accurate.
1. America took Texas away from Mexico through war, that's pretty much agreed upon. According to you, it has to be returned to Mexico. Again, according to you, America would not be justified in leveling the town the terrorists came from because occupation and reasons.
2. No country has ANY obligation to provide supplies of any sort to any other country. If you dispute that, show me where and how, then explain how international law requires Israel to supply food, water and fuel to a population that seeks Israeli deaths.
3. Palestinians can and do routinely ravel between Gaza and Israel to work. Know where they can't travel and why? To Egypt, because Egypt closed the border, not Israel.

I know buzzwords are attractive because emotions and stuff, but a little accuracy goes a long way to establishing bonafides.

I saw with my own eyes Israeli missile strikes on first responders. That is a war crime!

And still, we have no confirmation of dead Israeli babies.
You're attempting to divert attention from the rejection of the two-state solution by the Palestinians. And of course, you're going to "see with your own eyes" stuff deliberately designed to outrage you. Ever hear of propaganda? Let's put this in terms you might better understand:

1. Were you there when the missiles came in? No, you were not. Therefore, you did NOT "see with your own eyes". That means you saw a video of something and you're relying on someone to tell you what happened.
2. Can you prove the whole thing wasn't staged?
3. Can you prove the explosions were caused by Israeli missiles and not something else?
4. Can you prove the missiles were in fact deliberately targeted at known first responders and not the collateral damage we see all too often in war?

There are a lot of things you need to consider before flinging around such accusations.

1. America took Texas away from Mexico through war, that's pretty much agreed upon. According to you, it has to be returned to Mexico. Again, according to you, America would not be justified in leveling the town the terrorists came from because occupation and reasons.
2. No country has ANY obligation to provide supplies of any sort to any other country. If you dispute that, show me where and how, then explain how international law requires Israel to supply food, water and fuel to a population that seeks Israeli deaths.
3. Palestinians can and do routinely ravel between Gaza and Israel to work. Know where they can't travel and why? To Egypt, because Egypt closed the border, not Israel.

I know buzzwords are attractive because emotions and stuff, but a little accuracy goes a long way to establishing bonafides.
Why don't you bone up on international law, before you start shooting your ignorant, fucking, lying, mouth off?

You're attempting to divert attention from the rejection of the two-state solution by the Palestinians. And of course, you're going to "see with your own eyes" stuff deliberately designed to outrage you. Ever hear of propaganda? Let's put this in terms you might better understand:

1. Were you there when the missiles came in? No, you were not. Therefore, you did NOT "see with your own eyes". That means you saw a video of something and you're relying on someone to tell you what happened.
2. Can you prove the whole thing wasn't staged?
3. Can you prove the explosions were caused by Israeli missiles and not something else?
4. Can you prove the missiles were in fact deliberately targeted at known first responders and not the collateral damage we see all too often in war?

There are a lot of things you need to consider before flinging around such accusations.
I saw with my own eyes, you mother-fucker, first responders taking away the wounded and an Israeli missile coming in right behind them. Maybe you should get your own facts straight before shooting your goddamn mouth off! You fucking asshole! You inhuman piece of shit!

Why don't you bone up on international law, before you start shooting your ignorant, fucking, lying, mouth off?
Again, Palestinians can travel to Israel, but not to Egypt. That's not Israel keeping them in prison, but you're not acknowledging that.

I saw with my own eyes, you mother-fucker, first responders taking away the wounded and an Israeli missile coming in right behind them. Maybe you should get your own facts straight before shooting your goddamn mouth off! You fucking asshole! You inhuman piece of shit!
Okay, so you did NOT see it with your own eyes, because you're NOT over there in Gaza, and you are relying on someone else's account of what a video is showing.

1. If you saw a missile coming in right behind them, do you know for sure it was an Israeli missile? Was it wearing a yarmulke?
2. If your guess is right and it was Israeli, do you know for sure it was deliberately targeted at civilians and not at a military site that happened to have civilians in it that did not leave when they were warned to do so? Do you know for sure it wasn't targeted at something nearby that it missed?

How close were you? Why didnt you get blast lung,??

Gaza is a prison. You are a liar! You executed a US citizen on board the Mavi Marvara.
And it was an occupation...wait wait.. prison..no noo... Its a occupation......

Ummm dude how did the rockets get in...

How dare you baby killer you just killed 7000 babies.

Its a prison...

Gaza is a prison. You are a liar! You executed a US citizen on board the Mavi Marvara.
Try to stay focused. Palestinians travel to and from Israel to work. Egypt won't let them cross the border into Egypt. Again, who is making Gaza a prison?

No, I asked the question, why hasn't the IDF confirmed the killings and I provided a link to prove my point. So far, none of you have done the same.

Is the denial to further fulfill the sadistic desire to abuse the relatives?

What they mean by "Free Palestine"...

Don't look away!

Last edited:
Try to stay focused. Palestinians travel to and from Israel to work. Egypt won't let them cross the border into Egypt. Again, who is making Gaza a prison?
Well it's not a prison anymore it's a death camp, and why should Egypt help you criminals to cleanse Gaza? meanwhile Settler thuggery goes unchecked on the west bank, these Palestinians tortured and beaten.
1698882294758.png

Don't I love it when the sheer ignorance and stupidity by certain posters is confirmed?

eagle1462010 - just took out a post (I was about to reply) quoting www.jihadwatch.org. with the headline - Egypt is willing to sacrifice millions of Palestinians. - and had likely not even read it.

Egypt's President had stated that first off all, he doesn't want the Palestinians to come into Egypt - understandable, why should Israel simply be allowed drive off 2.3 million Palestinians into another country? See those Trumpster's - if Mexico would simply drive off 2.3 million refugees into the USA. (take them or they will die) !!
He further had commented that - then the Palestinians would lose their land (Gaza) since Israel will not permit them to come back.

Again this simply confirms, the present Israeli governments settlement agenda - to desperately and with all means available, to rob the Palestinians of their remaining lands - and thus in parallel to prevent a Palestinian State.

Then conduct a whine and cry campaign, upon their own despicable actions, (since 75 years) resulting in the killing of Israelis by radicals like the Hamas militia. Intentionally misusing the desperation and sorrow of those Israelis who rightfully mourn their killed relatives and friends.

Radical Zionist Israel and it's supporters are simply; plain hypocrites and psychopaths - just as those Hamas militias & their leaders.

Only the Israeli population themselves are able to solve the Israel-Palestine conflict and thus safeguard their own survival in Israel, and a State of Israel as such.

Forum List

Back