Israel, stop blaming Palestinian's for the violence you cause!

That is the arab muslims who are enacting their religious commands
I don't care what they do on their own patch.

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.
And the Ashenazi came from Russia, but the Arabs had homes and lives in Palestine. Now they are homeless

But originally came from Samaria and Judea, while the arabs ( their very name gives it away ) came from Saudi Arabia. They had no homes in Palestine as they were nomadic itinerant farm workers following the crops, which is why 3 times they moved when migrated to Palestine by the Ottomans in the early 19C.

Hahaha.. They came from the Arabian Peninsula...

But then I told you that the other day...

Reducing the Arabian Peninsula into JUST Saudi Arabia is just your your small mind!
so you are seriously going to sit there, with straight face, and tell me Palestine was uninhabited in 1920? With a straight face, mind you.

This is what I'm talking about...

The IDF has fired on Gaza over 696 times since the ceasefire in 2014. This is in addition to the 29 responses to rocket attacks.

Israel has opened fire on the Gaza Strip on “at least 696 occasions” since the August 2014 ceasefire, the UK government has told Parliament.

These incidents are in addition to 29 strikes on Gaza conducted in response to rocket fire.

Israeli forces’ attacks on the Gaza Strip are routine, targeting farmers, fishermen, and unarmed civilian protesters. Israel’s unilateral imposition of a ‘no go’ buffer zone by the border fence and at sea is an important part of the ongoing blockade.

Earlier this month, the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights said it had documented 82 incidents by land in 2015 to date, in addition to 88 incidents of Israeli forces opening fire on fishermen. These attacks have killed 2 and injured 54.
Fuck Israel! Think I'll pray to Jesus...

Dear Lord Jesus, please give every member of the Likud Party AIDS and have them bleed into the food of their families. I will say two "Our Fathers" and three "Hail Mary's" to get this done.​

This is what I'm talking about...

The IDF has fired on Gaza over 696 times since the ceasefire in 2014. This is in addition to the 29 responses to rocket attacks.

Israel has opened fire on the Gaza Strip on “at least 696 occasions” since the August 2014 ceasefire, the UK government has told Parliament.

These incidents are in addition to 29 strikes on Gaza conducted in response to rocket fire.

Israeli forces’ attacks on the Gaza Strip are routine, targeting farmers, fishermen, and unarmed civilian protesters. Israel’s unilateral imposition of a ‘no go’ buffer zone by the border fence and at sea is an important part of the ongoing blockade.

Earlier this month, the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights said it had documented 82 incidents by land in 2015 to date, in addition to 88 incidents of Israeli forces opening fire on fishermen. These attacks have killed 2 and injured 54.
Fuck Israel! Think I'll pray to Jesus...

Dear Lord Jesus, please give every member of the Likud Party AIDS and have them bleed into the food of their families. I will say two "Our Fathers" and three "Hail Mary's" to get this done.​
"In response to rocket fire".

You would do better to drag out your prayer mat and bang your head on the ground.

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.
And the Ashenazi came from Russia, but the Arabs had homes and lives in Palestine. Now they are homeless

But originally came from Samaria and Judea, while the arabs ( their very name gives it away ) came from Saudi Arabia. They had no homes in Palestine as they were nomadic itinerant farm workers following the crops, which is why 3 times they moved when migrated to Palestine by the Ottomans in the early 19C.

Hahaha.. They came from the Arabian Peninsula...

But then I told you that the other day...

Reducing the Arabian Peninsula into JUST Saudi Arabia is just your your small mind!
so you are seriously going to sit there, with straight face, and tell me Palestine was uninhabited in 1920? With a straight face, mind you.

No of course not and that was my point!

Narrowing down the Arabian Peninsula to JUST Saudi Arabia is just crazy!

I pointed this out a couple of days ago, even using "There is a clue in the name". Arabian Peninsula

There are just some people out there who's brains have been addled by all the zionut brainwashing!

What kind of sick fuck, shoots at people fishing?

The same one that shoots from Hospitals, UN schools and uses children as suicide soldiers.
But don't you think the Israelis are flogging a dead horse? Theyll have to leave eventually.

And why so? Because some Arab invaders who no Arab state wants to treat as equal (because of their unrest and betrayals) are whining each time they get a response to a suicide attack?

No arab state held in Palestine ever, but the Jews who had the only long-lasting home and government there should leave...:disagree:

This one is clearly a Jihad supporter.

The same one that shoots from Hospitals, UN schools and uses children as suicide soldiers.
But don't you think the Israelis are flogging a dead horse? Theyll have to leave eventually.

And why so? Because some Arab invaders who no Arab state wants to treat as equal (because of their unrest and betrayals) are whining each time they get a response to a suicide attack?

No arab state held in Palestine ever, but the Jews who had the only long-lasting home and government there should leave...:disagree:

But why am I a jihad supporter? You can't just call me a jihad supporter just because you disagree with me.

But why am I a jihad supporter? You can't just call me a jihad supporter just because you disagree with me.

Not me saying: "Theyll have to leave eventually."
The old Arab League and Hamas mantra.

Why don't the Arabs (late invaders) leave to the countries where they have real roots- Egypt, Arabia, Syria, Yemen?

Since II'm not a jihadist Ive never heard that mantra. I can just see the writing on the wall.

living on the razors edge is not a recipe for longevity.

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Since II'm not a jihadist Ive never heard that mantra. I can just see the writing on the wall.

Yeah, right "never heard of"...
but he writes on the Palestinian board and thinks the Jews have to leave Israel.

Hint: Hamas are Jihad, You think like them- there's a promising vacancy with promising salary (UNRWA aid) waiting for You.

edit:living on the edge is the way ME was and gonna be, not a place for polite European gestures. Yet the Jews got their dose of 'living on the edge' on every continent and yet keep on bringing development and success to the world for thousands of years straight- now from their home-land.

Last edited:
rylah said:

but he writes on the Palestinian board and thinks the Jews have to leave Israel.

Hint: Hamas are Jihad, You think like them- there's a promising vacancy with promising salary (UNRWA aid) waiting for You.

edit:living on the edge is the way ME was and gonna be, not a place for polite European gestures. Yet the Jews got their dose of 'living on the edge' on every continent and yet keep on bringing development and success to the world for thousands of years straight- now from their home-land.
Im a woman but anyway I think you are exhibiting hubris. Its true that youseem to enjoy contention but people who enjoy contention are always heading for their next fall. :)

rylah said:

Im a woman but anyway I think you are exhibiting hubris. Its true that youseem to enjoy contention but people who enjoy contention are always heading for their next fall. :)

Take Your racist "jews will have to eventually leave Israel" and own it.

Doesn't matter if You're a red racist woman or a man. Or a green Jihadist.
Israel is the the historic homeland of all the Jews, the world recognized it. And even if it wouldn't do so Jews would still settle in Israel as they did for thousands of years inspite of all exiles before the arabs invaded.

rylah said:

Israel is the the historic homeland of all the Jews, the world recognized it. And even if it wouldn't do so Jews would still settle in Israel as they did for thousands of years inspite of all exiles before the arabs invaded.

I tthink you are the racist :lmao:

rylah said:

I tthink you are the racist :lmao:

I think You've run out of argument once pointed out how ridiculous your:
"Jews should leave" comment is.

Being a Jew who recognizes Israel as the homeland for the Jews like the world did isn't racist.
Saying that "Jews should leave Israel" is.

well who owned the farms?

So posting the truth is now trolling is it, is this the new method of controlling what is to be posted.

[QUOTEIt's ocmauser1, post: 12416908, member: 25338"]
No they don't. But Zionists do, they need conflict in order to fullfill their ambition of a "Greater Israel" from the Euphrates to the Western sea.
Nope. Its true. They are ruining lives for a desert.

Got a non partisan link to support that one Phoney?

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
NOUN
  1. a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighbouring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa.
  2. a horse of a breed originating in Arabia, with a distinctive high-set tail.

Forum List

Back