Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

We Muslims do not need your permission to do anything. :cool:

Unfortunately, your backward, ignorant, depraved culture sanctions wife beating, honor killings of children and mass murder of non-Muslims, so, the Western world is merely trying to elevate you out of the middle ages and transition you into the modern, civilized world.
I am surprised that you didn't cut-and-paste your Winston Churchill quote or Nobel Prize nonsense like you have 100 times before in answer to everything?

We Muslims are just fine with Islam

And the do not need you to try and "elevate" us to your Western decadence and sickness

Must your humiliation be so transparent that Jews have been awarded 170 Nobel Prizes for important advances in science, mathematics and economics while 1.5 billion Muslims have not won even 1 Nobel Prize?

Islam, the religion of ignorance and failure. :lol:

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world.

Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=568999

Last edited:
You fucking idiots on both sides, with your irrational and self-destructive hatred, absolutely deserve each other. Bigots on both sides are nothing but diseases on humanity and should be treated as such.

You're all a bunch of fucking morons.

And your post proves that you are the biggest intolerant bigot here. :cool:

Who is the bigot, Mahoundain?.

I do not know what a mahoundian is?

But you are the biggest biggot on this thread. :cool:

Islam is the biggest failure on this thread.

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world.

Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Who is the biggest bigot, Mahoundian? Sahih Muslim [sacred Muslim scripture]...
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

you ignorant moron.....................:cool:
even when saul was asleep and david was looking over him david did not touch saul so no david did not use philistines to defeat saul. David never fought against saul saul killed himself and the servant who was with saul bragged that he killed saul and david killed the servant. You do know you're blowing smoke right now?

i don't know where your teaching of history came from but stupid you need to go back to the basics. I'm right you're wrong. The only moron here is you.

qft

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

I see no problem with that. :cool:

Of course you don't. Genocide of unbelievers is a requirement in Islam.

Unless they choose subjugation in which case they are then allowed to live and be subservient to the Muslims.

:doubt:

The civilized world has a problem with your depraved culture that sanctions wife-beating, honor killing of children and mass murder of infidels, Mahoundian.

Sharia Law...
When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.

Proper Muslim technique of spousel abuse...MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

Unless they choose subjugation in which case they are then allowed to live and be subservient to the Muslims.

Read what was posted retard.

It only said to "expel" them.

Nothing about killing anyone. :cool:

The religion of peace actually glorifies genocide...Quran 17:16...
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

You don't read sacred Quran, Mahometan? No virgins for you! :lol:

Quran 2:216...Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Millions of people facing mass expulsions. You don't see the horrific deaths in such a movement?

What that is calling for is Genocide Sunni Man.

I know. You don't see that. The Turks don't see what they did to the Armenians as Genocide either.

Do Muslims not see that genocide is a facet of a mass expulsion?

Sunni Man? Wake up.

Mass Expulsions ARE genocide.

Now go run to your supporters.

Millions of people facing expulsion. You don't see the deaths in such a movement.

I know. You don't see that. The Turks don't see what they did to the Armenians as Genocide either.

Muslims see genocide as a mass expulsion.

Sunni Man? Wake up.

Word of advice: Don't even try to reason with the brainwashed Muslim cult-followers. They are mentally ill

Just more Zionist double talk Schlomo. :cuckoo:

Zionists: 170 Nobel Prizes. List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.5 billion Muslims: Zero Nobel Prizes :lol:

Islam, the religion of ignorance and failure.

There are, perhaps, thirteen to fifteen million Jews in a world of six billion people. Jews are so few in number that in a room of 1,000 people representing the world's population, only two would be Jewish. A comparable sample from the United States would count only twenty-two Jews among 1,000 representative Americans.
In the sciences, Jews have won 22 percent of all the Nobel Prizes ever awarded - 29 percent of the prizes since 1950, after the Holocaust destroyed a third of their numbers. Given their small population, Jews should have earned only one of the 502 Nobels awarded for physics, chemistry, medicine and physiology. They have won 123.

The Fields Medal, awarded to the world's brightest mathematicians under age 40, is the honor John Nash, of the book and movie A Beautiful Mind had hoped to win. Instead, he took a Nobel Prize in economics as a consolation prize. One-fourth of the Fields Medals winners are Jews.

Encyclopedia Britannica provides its list of "Great Inventions." Of the 267 individual inventors, more than 13 were Jews, including Zoll (the defibrillator and the pacemaker), Land (instant photography), Gabor (holography), and Ginsburg (videotape). Jews are represented on the list 22 times more than one would expect based on their population.

They are disproportionately counted in most of the arts. Since their respective dates of inception, America's leading symphony orchestras have been led by Jewish conductors one-third of the time. They have created nearly two-thirds of Broadway's longest running musicals. Probably one-fourth of the greatest photographers of all time have been Jews, as have 10 percent of the world's great master architects. Of movie directors who earned Oscars, 38 percent were Jews. In broad artistic recognition, nearly 30 percent of the Kennedy Center honors and 13 percent of the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Awards have gone to them.

Jewish Achievement

Ropey said:
Millions of people facing mass expulsions. You don't see the horrific deaths in such a movement?

Do Muslims not see that mass expulsion is a facet of a Genocide?

Sunni Man? Wake up.

Double talk?

You call for the mass expulsions of millions of people, and do not see that as Genocide.

Islam calls for the mass expulsions of millions of people, and does not see that as Genocide.

Truly you are a moron Sunni Man. :cuckoo:

Ropey said:

Do Muslims not see that mass expulsion is a facet of a Genocide?

Sunni Man? Wake up.

Double talk?

You call for the mass expulsions of millions of people, and do not see that as Genocide.

Islam calls for the mass expulsions of millions of people, and does not see that as Genocide.

Truly you are a moron Sunni Man. :cuckoo:

And old Arab adage is knowledge is infidelity. Ignorance is actually honored in their backward culture.

Arabs and Muzzies are inferior to the superior Zionist and readily acknowledge it.

Fayad Amir Ahmadi: Al Riyadh newspaper [15 years ago]...
This is the painful truth, gentlemen .You can differ with me however you like .. But the truth is established by objectively comparing the numbers ..Israel is better than all the Arab and Islamic countries with regard to democracy and political integrity (evidenced by the annual lists issued by various organizations of the world)...For lack of space I will just focus on technical and military superiority. At a time when the Arab peoples suffered from illiteracy, Israel was engaged in building the Dimona nuclear reactor and the formation of the first agency for space research in 1959 .. In spite of our superiority in encrypting our satellite TV channels (!) Israel has always excelled in sophisticated security technologies. While our efforts have failed to raise the women's cloak from the shoulder of the head, Israel succeeded in raising the missile "Horizon" and "Amos" above the atmosphere ...

Today, Israel is in third place globally in the export of weapons, and first place in the world in the production of drones (even with their small size and small population) .. It is also the smallest country that can produce tanks and fighter planes, and the fifth state in terms of possessing nuclear bombs, in fact, twenty years ago and I hear they had between 300 to 400 nuclear warheads, and between 2500 to 3000 missiles. (God alone knows how many they have nowadays)! I personally believe that the Zionist plan for the transfer of technology is going today with the same momentum, which began sixty years ago .. In the area of space, for example, Israeli scientists participated since the sixties in the U.S. programs and build the first station to monitor their own space in 1964. In 1976, Jewish scientists from America contributed to the construction of the first Israeli satellite .. At the beginning of the seventies they had developed a missile, "Shavit" and "Tonan" .. In 1983, the re-structuring of space institutions and resulted in the establishment of the Israel Space Agency (Sala) ..

Israel exploited the collapse of the Soviet Union, attracted by Russian scientists in the manufacture of rockets. All this made it possible for Israel in 1988 to launch the first of its own spy satellite Horizon 1, and in 1990 Horizon 2. Then, in 1995 Horizon 3 and Amos 4 military communications satellites... And it continues to launch these satellites, which was a dream cherished since the 1973 war when they relied on American satellites to monitor the Arab armies!! ... In fact, the best description is in this article written in the Israeli newspaper Maariv, the day after the launch of spy satellite Horizon 3: "The gap between Israel and the Arabs in the technology space are measured in light years. While Israel is able to launch rockets orbiting Earth, ... the most developed country among the Arab countries, Iraq, is producing crude rockets using World War II-era technology!"

????? ?????? : ????? .. ??????? ???? ????? ????????

Forum List

Back