Israel religious restrictions like Iran?

It is still done.
Rabbis compared attacking oral suction of babies genitals.
To
The Holocaust or Inquisition.

<B>Video: Kiryas Joel Satmar Rebbe Says No Compromise On Circumcision, Compares "Attack" On Metzitzah B'Peh To Spanish Inquisition, Holocaust</B>

I never said it was outlawed. Ever hear “ Actions Speak Louder then Words?” Even if this was being done; No condemnation of MUSLIM “ HONOR KILLINGS”

What about your Animal cruelty, where you swing around Chickens?

Jewish center sued over controversial chicken-killing ritual
Notice how the Pollack changes the subject?
No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

Modesty guard - Wikipedia

No comment about HONOR KILLINGS, MUSLIM WOMEN BEING KILLED FOR MARRYING OUT OF THEIR RELIGION OR FEMALE CIRCUMCISION

So, if on a bad scale of 1-10 Metzitzah B'Beh is a 9
& beheadings a 10.

That means you're not bad. Really?

I never said it was outlawed. Ever hear “ Actions Speak Louder then Words?” Even if this was being done; No condemnation of MUSLIM “ HONOR KILLINGS”

No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

No comment about HONOR KILLINGS, MUSLIM WOMEN BEING KILLED FOR MARRYING OUT OF THEIR RELIGION OR FEMALE CIRCUMCISION

& beheadings a 10.

Link please proving it’s still practiced today and by how many

& beheadings a 10.

Beheadings & Honor killings are practiced by how many?

& beheadings a 10.

Trying to tell me it’s not prevalent in today’s society?

https://nypost.com/2017/09/29/man-with-no-regrets-convicted-of-beheading-co-worker/

Muslim killed daughter for the ‘dishonour’ of having boyfriend

ETC. ETC. ETC

This is JUST the U.S.
Honor killing in the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Ha'aretz are one of the few outlets in Israel which attempts to do it's job and report actual news. Zionists can't stand it.

I am a Zionist and I cannot stand you or your shitty Padres.

Beheadings (projected), Saudia Arabia 2019: 172

Honor killings, worldwide: 5000 per year

3,000 Metzitzah B'Peh pedophile rituals a year in just NYC a few years back.

Cases of herpes in baby boys linked to ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision ritual going up

Sigh. "The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not include the metzitzah b’peh..."

Straight quote from your article. Jewish law upholds the health and safety of human beings over ritual and tradition in all cases. This is an outdated ritual, where modern science informs and changes tradition. As it should. And Judaism has always accepted this.

Further, this has nothing at all to do with pedophilia. That is you just trying to make Jewish ritual into some sort of inherent evil.

3,000 Metzitzah B'Peh pedophile rituals a year in just NYC a few years back.

Cases of herpes in baby boys linked to ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision ritual going up

Sigh. "The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not include the metzitzah b’peh..."

Straight quote from your article. Jewish law upholds the health and safety of human beings over ritual and tradition in all cases. This is an outdated ritual, where modern science informs and changes tradition. As it should. And Judaism has always accepted this.

Further, this has nothing at all to do with pedophilia. That is you just trying to make Jewish ritual into some sort of inherent evil.

So, it's not traumatizing that one of the Babies earliest experiences is that a bearded beast Mohel snips off their weiner skin before sucking the blood out of the weiner?
Really?

Don't hide behind Religious freedom, that doesn't make it right.

Last edited:

He sees nothing wrong with it

Most Jewish kids are circumcised in hospitals like non Jews.

What did the Mohel say to the baby?

That was a Mouthful of BRISket.

???? Stick to denying the Holocaust

Israel and Iran have lots in common.

Extremist governments

Religious laws.

Desire to murder those different from themselves.

Populations that mostly just want the government to STFU.

There's more...

Except the people vote for the Govt in Israel and that is not the case in Iran. Crep, you hate Jews? Wow!
Hate Jews? What gave you that idea?

I love the Jewish people.

I hate their current government though.

So.do most of them that I know.

Work took me to Israel just last month, I've been dozens of times over the last 30 years or so.

Extremist governments

Religious laws.

There's more...

Except the people vote for the Govt in Israel and that is not the case in Iran. Crep, you hate Jews? Wow!

Work took me to Israel just last month, I've been dozens of times over the last 30 years or so.

If they hate it they can vote it out.

Extremist governments

Religious laws.

There's more...

Russians messed up their election too.

Extremist governments

Religious laws.

There's more...

Russians messed up their election too.

Oh boy

Forum List

Back