Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

Roger that...........It's ok for you to say look the Israeli's stole their land during the same time frame but ignore the million Jews driven from their land..........

there's no hypocrisy at all. Most of those Jews left voluntarily.

Secondly, most of those Jews lived in North Africa because they had been DRIVEN out of Spain by Christians. The Arab/Islamic world accepted them and treated them a lot better than the Christians treated European Jews.

Until the Zionist Entity was created.
Why of course they did.............They just said fuck it and left their homes and went to Israel because they just wanted to give all of their stuff to the Muslims........................So nice of the million who left when Israel was created.............

As the invading armies of the Muslim World told the arabs to leave Israel to return after they had driven the Israeli's into the sea.............

Your a tool.

Why of course they did.............They just said fuck it and left their homes and went to Israel because they just wanted to give all of their stuff to the Muslims........................So nice of the million who left when Israel was created.............

As the invading armies of the Muslim World told the arabs to leave Israel to return after they had driven the Israeli's into the sea.............

Zionism made war on the Islamic World, don't go whining when the Islamic World fights back after centuries of being kind of decent.

Zionism made war on the Islamic World, don't go whining when the Islamic World fights back after centuries of being kind of decent.

No, they did not Joe. The Arabs are the ones who wanted to fight. Besides that, how can you defend such a backwards arse, woman-oppressing, child abusing ideology? That is just SICK.

CAAwkBNUMAAvBMQ.jpg
Stop hating on Obama because he's not a war mongering war loving nut, like those on the left. The only reason Israel talk shttt is because they think we got their damned backs......learn how to talk peace and give your nation a two state option, you moron and all will be okay!!

Two states has been the US policy since 1974. This will NEVER happen because Israel is growing and need more land. All US presidents from past to present were all playing along in support of Israel. There is nothing new here. Then here comes Bibi trying to survive the election to get more votes and exposed the reality. Should just STFUP. Now he is saying he was just kidding.

Well, I posted this on another thread in hopes of a reaction, but I'll say it here too. According to genealogy and lineage, the Palestinians are one in the same as the "early Jews" who inhabited the area of Israel and Palestine. Well? What do you guys think of that little factoid? Hmm? :D Apparently, these Arab "Jews" who had remained in the area during ancient times had converted from Judaism to Islam, but they are one in the same "peoples." Interesting, don't you think?

Well, I posted this on another thread in hopes of a reaction, but I'll say it here too. According to genealogy and lineage, the Palestinians are one in the same as the "early Jews" who inhabited the area of Israel and Palestine. Well? What do you guys think of that little factoid? Hmm? :D Apparently, these Arab "Jews" who had remained in the area during ancient times had converted from Judaism to Islam, but they are one in the same "peoples." Interesting, don't you think?

I think It Is interesting that idiots like you imagine that you know something about population genetics. I got bad news for you------I DO KNOW. In fact I was around for the first studies involving this
issue and unlike you I do understand them. The genetic studies of the people of the LEVANT ----ie Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel/Judea, Iraq-----are ALL rooted in the area called ThE LEVANT -------the data, in no way, provides evidence --- that arab muslims were once jews or that jews were once arabs.
Try to pay attention----ONLY that jews now in the Levant and outside of the
Levant and arabs now living in the levant
---as a group have roots IN THE LEVANT. In fact the evidence----contrary to the islamo Nazi propaganda
provides evidence that those "INVADERS" from Russia and even I,
a potential "ZIONIST INVADER" from
the erstwhile Austrian Hapsburg empire------also have genetic roots in THE LEVANT (and not some "land of the
khazars") try to adapt without
resorting to stupidity. Also---learn a bit of English ----the people ancient Israel/Judea were not "arab/jews" ---
Way back then "arabs" were people living in Arabia (the peninsula) and they
spoke Arabic. Arabic was not a language in Israel/Judea in "ancient times"

No, they did not Joe. The Arabs are the ones who wanted to fight. Besides that, how can you defend such a backwards arse, woman-oppressing, child abusing ideology? That is just SICK.

You've been reading some crazy stuff

Last edited:

I think It Is interesting that idiots like you imagine that you know something about population genetics. I got bad news for you------I DO KNOW. In fact I was around for the first studies involving this
issue and unlike you I do understand them. The genetic studies of the people of the LEVANT ----ie Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel/Judea, Iraq-----are ALL rooted in the area called ThE LEVANT -------the data, in no way, provides evidence --- that arab muslims were once jews or that jews were once arabs.
---as a group have roots IN THE LEVANT. In fact the evidence----contrary to the islamo Nazi propaganda
the erstwhile Austrian Hapsburg empire------also have genetic roots in THE LEVANT (and not some "land of the
resorting to stupidity. Also---learn a bit of English ----the people ancient Israel/Judea were not "arab/jews" ---

You are wrong.

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

He loves the Jew haters

From the link . . .

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in this figure).

Another team, lead by Almut Nebel at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, took a closer look in 2001. They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants. They conclude:

We propose that the Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews (Nebel et al. 2000). According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the Arabian Peninsula…

- See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

Why the freak out, crazy Rosie? :D

So . . . you think you know MORE than geneticists? :cuckoo:

You are wrong.

nope----I am right The shared genetic heritage of jews and Palestinians indicates that both groups have genetic roots in the area-----jews from all over the world have genetic roots in the area of the
world that was called "Palestine" from 300 AD until 1948 as to the people today called Palestinians----except some of the people who are called Palestinians---some of them actually hail from Saudi Arabia I am sorry that you do not understand----but you don't. Did you pass high school biology? If you did---It was not much of a course. Did you attend a lousy high school? If you are
over 50 you probably did not get exposed
to population genetics in high school----feel free to ask questions

He loves the Jew haters

From the link . . .

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in this figure).

Another team, lead by Almut Nebel at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, took a closer look in 2001. They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants. They conclude:

We propose that the Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews (Nebel et al. 2000). According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the Arabian Peninsula…

There are some genetic similarities between Arabs from that area and Jews why wouldn't there be? Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians ect.. I'm not getting the point. they are not Jews and those Arabs have all the other countries in the region so? whats the point? ,

Why the freak out, crazy Rosie? :D

genetics was my forte in undergraduate school-----I even got to do an "honors" project and graduated cum laude---the
incessant stupidity regarding this topic annoys me-- whore-chris

He loves the Jew haters

From the link . . .

There are some genetic similarities between Arabs from that area and Jews why wouldn't there be? Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians ect.. I'm not getting the point. they are not Jews and those Arabs have all the other countries in the region so? whats the point? ,

the point is-----a tiny smidgen of knowledge is dangerous in a flaccid
mind

So . . . you think you know MORE than geneticists? :cuckoo:

I am a geneticist

He loves the Jew haters

From the link . . .

the point is-----a tiny smidgen of knowledge is dangerous in a flaccid
mind

She's a good person. she's just leaning things. I wouldn't get too hostile with her

Forum List

Back