Israel ponders miltitary options in Iran

The result is that Israel might not need to take pre-emptive military action against Iran - if only because Teheran would never use a nuclear weapon against Israel for fear of itself being attacked, and annihilated, by the Jewish state's nuclear arsenal.
Yeah, because fundamental muslims are so afraid of death. :wtf:

I hate to say it but I don't think the world will go another 20 years without someone, somewhere detonating a nuclear device against an enemy.

"Having the ayatollah regime armed with nuclear weapons is an existential threat to the state of Israel," Mark Regev, senior spokeman at its foreign ministry, admitted grimly. "We take the issue extremely seriously.''
Damn right they do, and so does a large part of the world. If anyone thinks Israel or the USA will stand by and let this happen, they're fools.

Mr. P said:
Damn right they do, and so does a large part of the world. If anyone thinks Israel or the USA will stand by and let this happen, they're fools.

Israel has experiance doing this sorta work---I would think they can do it themselves particulary since they are the prime target. If they don't do it themselves, something is seriously wrong with this picture.

Forum List

Back