Israel - Palestine, one state solution?

So well said it just deserves repeating Hollie

Similarly, an Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese Arab-Moslem masquerading as a Pal'istanian is still Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese.

A UN sponsored welfare / Islamic terrorist maintenance program aside, Yassir "put the welfare money in my suitcase" Arafat was Egyptian who magically became a Pal'istanian in the late 1960's when he invented that race/ethninicy/species and the welfare fraud money flowed like water from an open fire hydrant.

End Quote

Kinda blows the doors off our historically challenged friend Monty's nonsense.

So, is the Muslim - Jew radicalization maximized? In that case this is interesting, because all the money that is needed to run wars is in the hands of Israel, and the Muslims can only bet on oil money, which is a lot less stable for cash flow. If the state administration is shared, and the vast majority of the people are Jews, as is now, then why and how would the Muslims keep on successfully killing Jews?

I'm sorry but you are mistaken on several key points.

The Judaic population of Israel is roughly 50/50 with the Muslim population if you also consider the Jordanian Arab muslims who also reside in the disputed territories and Gaza.

There is no substantial majority

Another point is you seem to think that Israel could just throw money at the Arab Muslims and somehow halt the violence. Doesn't work that way.

Another would be your seaming assumption that the Arab Muslims actually want peace or would cooperate in any want in joint governance.

There is exactly zero evidence to support that assumption.

In the end Israel has exactly no reason or incentive to engage in such a solution.

What Israel is doing in working. The Arab Muslims violence is held in check and the Israeli economy is flourishing amid a sea of failed economies

So why would Israel change ?
I didn't write that Israel should give money to the Arabs, I don't understand how the post would read that. Apart from this, I think I am detecting a demonization of the enemy. This is contradicted by the fact, that Jews and Muslims coexisted for centuries there, before the current Israel militancy. By the way, Israel has no economy, it is all American money.

Well again I see several glaring inaccuracies

You implied that Israel has all the money. I disagree, the Arab Muslims in Israel receive massive welfare and assistance from around the world by ignorant people who don't realize that much of that money goes directly towards terrorist acts past and present.

The fact is that Jews and Muslims never coexisted. The Muslims charged tax on non Muslims, held non Muslims in contempt, enshrined laws the discriminate against Jews specifically and engaged in one pogrom of slaughter after another.

How anyone would consider that as coexisting is a mystery unless of course you throw in a good measure of PR rhetoric in order to hide the centuries of abuse and pretend the Israeli's today have no cause to remain guarded.

Also what makes you think Israel has no Economy. Clearly they are the strongest economy in the middle east and clearly that economy is well beyond just the wartime footing.

Again the PR game simply doesn't wash.

Directly to terrorists? Whose terrorists? Isn't one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter, and one man's freedom fighter another man's terrorist?

This must be true, because as a Christian, I can see this from the outside.

So, how do we create a balance in the Middle East, assuming that the idea of balance is acceptable?

I think the foundational fact is, that it is the people themselves that are the weapons there, not the equipment and ammo that they buy. So, from this logic, it follows, that the numbers must balance out when they kill enough of the higher population party, to equal the number of the lower population party.

This explains why the state of Israel is so busy killing more Muslims more effectively.

Following this logic then, when Israel achieves its goal and equalizes the number of Jews and Muslims in Gaza and Jordan, then will there be a new merit, to unite the entire Israel region in one single state such as Israel - Palestine?

Following logic the Arab Muslim colonists should return to where they came from. Since they refuse to live peacefully where they are now.

Your missive concerning terrorist vs freedom fighter has one glaring flaw in it. The Arab Muslim colonists of Israel were already given over 75% of the land area intended as a national homeland for the Jewish people, and are demanding the rest. Thats not a freedom fighter. Thats greed, malice, racism and bigotry. They've made it clear they want all of the land of Israel with no intention of sharing. Where's the freedom in that ?

No your freedom fighter argument only works if one is fighting for freedom. The Arab Muslims can have all the freedom they want back where they came from. The only reason they are under restrictions in Israel is because they refuse to live in peace with the Israeli's.

They brought it all on themselves.
But the Arab Muslims have also made the argument, that it is the Jews that are the immigrants and that they should get out. So, which one do we believe?

The Palestinians are Palestinians. The Jews are Europeans that colonized Palestine. Just a fact.

You are delusional again.

Assofat invented the lie in the 60, face the truth for a change ;--)

Another truth you are to afraid to face is that only about 35% of the returnees came from Europe. Significantly more came from the surrounding middle eastern country side.

There is no single state solution, as there is no single state. There are three states and the Arab Muslim colonists now demand a fourth. Hardly a single state solution. Unless that is you mean to support the Arab Muslims Nazi intentions. I believe their favorite motto is from the river to the sea ?

The Arab Muslim colonists have no more intention of living in peace with the Judaic people as did the Nazi's

Another truth you shy from

I'm sorry but you are mistaken on several key points.

The Judaic population of Israel is roughly 50/50 with the Muslim population if you also consider the Jordanian Arab muslims who also reside in the disputed territories and Gaza.

There is no substantial majority

Another point is you seem to think that Israel could just throw money at the Arab Muslims and somehow halt the violence. Doesn't work that way.

Another would be your seaming assumption that the Arab Muslims actually want peace or would cooperate in any want in joint governance.

There is exactly zero evidence to support that assumption.

In the end Israel has exactly no reason or incentive to engage in such a solution.

What Israel is doing in working. The Arab Muslims violence is held in check and the Israeli economy is flourishing amid a sea of failed economies

So why would Israel change ?
I didn't write that Israel should give money to the Arabs, I don't understand how the post would read that. Apart from this, I think I am detecting a demonization of the enemy. This is contradicted by the fact, that Jews and Muslims coexisted for centuries there, before the current Israel militancy. By the way, Israel has no economy, it is all American money.

You implied that Israel has all the money. I disagree, the Arab Muslims in Israel receive massive welfare and assistance from around the world by ignorant people who don't realize that much of that money goes directly towards terrorist acts past and present.

The fact is that Jews and Muslims never coexisted. The Muslims charged tax on non Muslims, held non Muslims in contempt, enshrined laws the discriminate against Jews specifically and engaged in one pogrom of slaughter after another.

How anyone would consider that as coexisting is a mystery unless of course you throw in a good measure of PR rhetoric in order to hide the centuries of abuse and pretend the Israeli's today have no cause to remain guarded.

Also what makes you think Israel has no Economy. Clearly they are the strongest economy in the middle east and clearly that economy is well beyond just the wartime footing.

Directly to terrorists? Whose terrorists? Isn't one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter, and one man's freedom fighter another man's terrorist?

So, how do we create a balance in the Middle East, assuming that the idea of balance is acceptable?

I think the foundational fact is, that it is the people themselves that are the weapons there, not the equipment and ammo that they buy. So, from this logic, it follows, that the numbers must balance out when they kill enough of the higher population party, to equal the number of the lower population party.

This explains why the state of Israel is so busy killing more Muslims more effectively.

Following this logic then, when Israel achieves its goal and equalizes the number of Jews and Muslims in Gaza and Jordan, then will there be a new merit, to unite the entire Israel region in one single state such as Israel - Palestine?

Following logic the Arab Muslim colonists should return to where they came from. Since they refuse to live peacefully where they are now.

Your missive concerning terrorist vs freedom fighter has one glaring flaw in it. The Arab Muslim colonists of Israel were already given over 75% of the land area intended as a national homeland for the Jewish people, and are demanding the rest. Thats not a freedom fighter. Thats greed, malice, racism and bigotry. They've made it clear they want all of the land of Israel with no intention of sharing. Where's the freedom in that ?

No your freedom fighter argument only works if one is fighting for freedom. The Arab Muslims can have all the freedom they want back where they came from. The only reason they are under restrictions in Israel is because they refuse to live in peace with the Israeli's.

But the Arab Muslims have also made the argument, that it is the Jews that are the immigrants and that they should get out. So, which one do we believe?

One can argue the moon is made of cheese.

So whats your point ?

Similarly, an Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese Arab-Moslem masquerading as a Pal'istanian is still Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese.

A UN sponsored welfare / Islamic terrorist maintenance program aside, Yassir "put the welfare money in my suitcase" Arafat was Egyptian who magically became a Pal'istanian in the late 1960's when he invented that race/ethninicy/species and the welfare fraud money flowed like water from an open fire hydrant.

End Quote

Your Zionist propaganda was blown when the official archives became available to all via the internet. The contravening Zionist/Jewish propaganda sites became irrelevant.

The Palestinians, as confirmed by historical data published by official entities such as the UN, confirm that the Palestinian Muslims and Christians did not migrate to Palestine, the Jews did.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

(b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

A/364 of 3 September 1947

The Palestinians are Palestinians. The Jews are Europeans that colonized Palestine. Just a fact.

Another truth you are to afraid to face is that only about 35% of the returnees came from Europe. Significantly more came from the surrounding middle eastern country side.

There is no single state solution, as there is no single state. There are three states and the Arab Muslim colonists now demand a fourth. Hardly a single state solution. Unless that is you mean to support the Arab Muslims Nazi intentions. I believe their favorite motto is from the river to the sea ?

The Arab Muslim colonists have no more intention of living in peace with the Judaic people as did the Nazi's

Arafat wasn't born when the Palestinian Christians and Muslims began their quest for independence. It's a real drag that the facts are so readily available. Puts your BS where it belongs. LOL

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.
Sir,
We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine, and to discuss the same in our capacity of representatives of the Arab People of Palestine.

• We would, therefore, submit the following observations:—

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable.
If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration.........."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/48A7E5584EE1403485256CD8006C3FBE

End Quote

Your Zionist propaganda was blown when the official archives became available to all via the internet. The contravening Zionist/Jewish propaganda sites became irrelevant.

The Palestinians, as confirmed by historical data published by official entities such as the UN, confirm that the Palestinian Muslims and Christians did not migrate to Palestine, the Jews did.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

As we know:

The Arabs in Palestine | Jewish Virtual Library

A Population Boom
As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 19221947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

End Quote

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

As we know:

A Population Boom
As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 19221947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

Yeah, this is natural population growth

mandelbaum.arab.population.png

Which is typical of the Arab Muslim colonists pattern of movement towards the economic benefit brought on by Zionism.

See

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...suSNgYaLeJCffxuQwwCC3A&bvm=bv.122448493,d.amc

Substantial Immigration of Arab Migrant workers into Western Palestine from 1880-1948

.. it is very difficult to make a case out for the

misery of the Arabs if at the same time their

compatriots from adjoining states could not be

kept from going in to share that misery.

-- British Governor of the Sinai from 1922 to 1936

... So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have

crowded into the country and multiplied till their

population has increased more than even all world Jewry

could lift up the Jewish population.

-- Winston Churchill [45]

l

End Quote

also see

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XfbiKOXXZz_67kkHpRzAHw&bvm=bv.122448493,d.amc

More about the largely vacant desolate land of Israel "Palestine" in the 1800s - massive Arab immigration following Jews' return = the true origin of the (today's) so called "Palestinians"

How odd that such last names as al-Masri (the Egyptian,), al-Djazair (the Algerian), el-Mughrabi (the Moroccan), al-Yamani (the Yemenite) and even al-Afghani are so common among those claiming to be "Palestinians."

Today's Palestinians are immigrants from many nations: "Balkans, Greeks, Syrians, Latins, Egyptians, Turks, Armenians, Italians, Persians, Kurds, Germans, Afghans, Circassians, Bosnians, Sudaneese, Samaritans, Algerians, Motawila, Tartars, Hungarians, Scots, Navarese, Bretons, English, Franks, Ruthenians, Bohemians, Bulgarians, Georgians, Syrians, Persian Nestorians, Indians, Copts, Maronites, and many others." (DeHass, History, p. 258. John of Wurzburg list from Reinhold Rohricht edition, pp. 41, 69).

There are villages populated wholly by settlers from other portions of the Turkish Empire in the 19th century. There are villages of Bosnians, Circassians, and Egyptians. -Parkes, James William, History of the Peoples of Palestine, Hammondsworth, Great Britain, 1970, p. 212.

There are very large contingents from the Mediterranean countries, especially Armenia, Greece, and Italy, Turkomen settlers, a fairly large Afghan colony, Motawila, immigrants from Persia, tribes of Kurds, a Bosnian colony, Circassian settlements, a large Algerian element, Sudanese… -Encyclopedia Brittanica, 1911 ed.

[Ibrahim Pasha, the 1831 Egyptian conquerer of Palestine] "left behind him permanent colonies of Egyptians at Besian, Nablus, Irbid, Acre, and Jaffa. Into Jaffa alone, "at least 2,000 people have been imported." -Ernst Frankenstein, Justice For My People, London, Nicholson and Watson, 1943, p. 127.

In 1860, entire Algerian tribes immigrated en masse to Safed. The Muslims of Safed, are "mostly descended from these Moorish settlers and from Kurds that came earlier to the city."

-De Haas, Jacob, History of Palestine, The Last Two Thousand Years, New York, 1934, p. 425.

"I learn of the arrival of about 6,000 of the Beni Sukhr Arabs at Tiberias who are very seldom seen this side of the Jordan."

-British Consul James Finn in apers Relating to the Distubances in Syria, no. 2, June 1860, p. 35.

After 1870, "the [Turkish] forward policy included…the planting of Circassian colonies in the country."

-Smith, CG in Studies on Palestine During the Ottoman Period, Jerusalem, 1975, p. 93.

"The Arabs would have sat in the dark forever had not the Zionist engineers harnessed the Jordan river for electrification. Now they swarm into Palestine in seeking the light."

- Winston Churchill, 1922 "A Peace to End All Peace"

"This illegal [Arab] immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery."

-Palestine Royal Commission Report, London: 1937

"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."

-Winston Churchill, 1939.

MV: "Recently the Israeli government forcibly expelled hundreds of children solely because there are not Jewish."

Liar. They were deported, along with their parents, because their parents had overstayed their visas. Any country in the world does the same thing.

MV: "Israel set up a propaganda hospital in Haiti after the devastating earthquake as part of its "Brand Israel" campaign hoping that a phony show of sympathy will make people forget about Israeli killing and occupation of millions of Palestinians. Only the American media, naturally, went along with the ploy. After the cameras left, Israel entirely fled from Haiti."

Another lie. After the Israeli field hospital left–a hospital dedicated to emergency treatment rather than long-term convalescence–(after being the wonder of the other delegations for its equipment and expertise in emergency medicine), a large group of Israeli teachers, social workers and aid workers arrived to treat trauma and rebuild schools, they're still there. A contingent of the Israeli police also spent six months in Haiti at that government's request, to help preserve law and order. They returned with the highest compliments of the Haitian government.

MV: "The biggest infiltrators are the occupying Zionists who came, conquered and continue to oppress."

The biggest lie of all. Many Arabs identify their origins by their family names. Here are some of the most common family names among the "Palestinians":

"Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).

"Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq

"al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"

"al Lubnani" = the Lebanese

"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)

"al-Djazair" = the Algerian

"al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"

"al-Afghani" = the Afghan

"al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"

"Iraqi" = from Iraq.

"halabi" = from Aleppo, Syria

"El Baghdadi" = from Baghdad Iraq.

"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.

"Hourani" = Houran Syria.

"al-Husayni" = Saudi Arabia.

"Saudi" = Saudi Arabia.

"Metzarwah"= Egypt.

"Barda---wil" = "Salah Bardawil" HAMAS legislator in Gaza; Egypt, Bardawil Lake area.

"Nashashibi" = Syria.

"Bushnak" = Bosnia

"zoabi"= from Iraq: "Haneen Zoabi".

"Turki" = Turkey "Daud Turki"

"al-Kurd" = Kurdistan.

"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.

"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)

"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)

"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)

"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)

"Abu Sitta" = In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. (The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." = Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta ".)

Even Yasser Arafat, the most famous "Palestinian" and leader of the P.L.O terrorist organization, was not native to Judea. He called himself a "Palestinian refugee" but spoke Arabic with an Egyptian accent. He was born in 1929 Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956! His full name was Mohammed Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini. "Al-Qudwa" tribe origin?

Yasser Arafat also proudly stated in his authorized biography that, "If there is any such thing as a Palestinian people, it is I, Yasser Arafat, who created them."

THE MYTH OF THE SO-CALLED "PALESTINIANS": ...

End Quote

And

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...TE86OZoYUidJZStF4U0-lg&bvm=bv.122448493,d.amc

Meanwhile, there are no records to support the Palestinian narrative. In history, art and literature there is no trace at all of any Muslim people referred to by anybody as “Palestinians.”

Records show that it was 19th and 20th century Jewish settlement and the resulting employment opportunities that drew successive waves of Arab immigrants to Palestine. “The Arab population shows a remarkable increase ….. partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the [Jewish] National Home..” (The Peel Commission Report - 1937)

“..in the Jewish settlement Rishon l’Tsion founded in 1882, by the year 1889, the forty Jewish families settled there, had attracted more than four hundred Arab families.... Many other Arab villages had sprouted in the same fashion.” (Joan Peters - From Time Immemorial p. 252 - referenced further as: FTI)

British PM Winston Churchill said in 1939: “.. far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country [Palestine]..”

Before the Six Day War in 1967, when Jordan controlled the West Bank and Egypt ruled in Gaza, there was never any suggestion on the part of the "Palestinians" that they wanted independence in their ancestral homeland. The reason was that the "Palestinian" nation hadn't been invented yet. /6943/Home_Page/Article_Pages/in_read_middle

End Quote

We can see why Boston has a bull as an avatar. The king of bullshitters posting propaganda that conflicts with official historical data.

The fact:

"UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

We can see why Boston has a bull as an avatar. The king of bullshitters posting propaganda that conflicts with official historical data.

The fact:

"UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

Well, actually, official sources claim otherwise. To include:

Surprisingly, many people who were not sympathetic to the Zionist cause believed the Jews would improve the condition of Palestinian Arabs. For example, Dawood Barakat, editor of the Egyptian paper Al-Ahram, wrote: "It is absolutely necessary that an entente be made between the Zionists and Arabs, because the war of words can only do evil. The Zionists are necessary for the country: The money which they will bring, their knowledge and intelligence, and the industriousness which characterizes them will contribute without doubt to the regeneration of the country."

Even a leading Arab nationalist believed the return of the Jews to their homeland would help resuscitate the country. According to Sherif Hussein, the guardian of the Islamic Holy Places in Arabia:

The resources of the country are still virgin soil and will be developed by the Jewish immigrants. One of the most amazing things until recent times was that the Palestinian used to leave his country, wandering over the high seas in every direction. His native soil could not retain a hold on him, though his ancestors had lived on it for 1000 years. At the same time we have seen the Jews from foreign countries streaming to Palestine from Russia, Germany, Austria, Spain, America. The cause of causes could not escape those who had a gift of deeper insight. They knew that the country was for its original sons (abna'ihilasliyin), for all their differences, a sacred and beloved homeland. The return of these exiles (jaliya) to their homeland will prove materially and spiritually [to be] an experimental school for their brethren who are with them in the fields, factories, trades and in all things connected with toil and labor.

And:

A Population Boom

Continue posting propaganda from Hasbara sites and I will continue posting fact from the historical record from official archives.

"UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/27420/arabimmigrationi26gott.pdf?sequence=1

-3-

growth of the Palestinian population prior to World TIar II, states:
"The Number of Arabs xjho entered Palestine illegally from Syria and Trans- jordan is unknovm. But probably considerable.''^ Professor Harold Laskl makes a similar observation; There has been large-scale and both assisted and unassisted Jeii^ish emigration to Palestine- but it is important also to note that there has been large-scale Arab emigration from the surrounding countries." Underscoring the point, C. S. Jarvis, Governor of the Sinai from 1923-1936, noted: '*This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Trans-Jordan and Syria and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining States could not be kept from going in to share that misery.' Even the Simpson Report acknov/ledged Arab immigration in
this form:

Another serious feature of immigration is the number
of persons v7ho evade the frontier control and enter Palestine without formality of any kind. It is exceedingly difficult to maintain any effective con- trol of the various frontiers of Palestine. At the present time such controls as exists is carried out at police posts on the roads. The immigrant who wishes to evade the control naturally leaves the road
before reaching the frontier and takes to the footpaths over the Hills . . . The Chief Immigra- tion Officer has brought to the notice that illicit immigration through Syria and across the northern frontier of Palestine is material.

5 Great Britain and Palestine, 1915-1945, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Information Papers no. 20, London, p. 64.

"'Palestine: The Economic Aspect," Palestine's Economic Future, Ed., J. B. Brovra, P. L. Humphries and Company Limited, London, 1946, p. 34.

^United Empire, Vol. 28, p. 633.

"Palestine Report on Immigration, Land Settlement, and Development , London, 1930, pp. 126 and 138.

°

page13image18088

One can argue the moon is made of cheese.

So whats your point ?
Okay, I actually agree that it rarely matters anywhere, who came first or not. What matters is how to combine them. It looks like Israel is trying to combine all the people in the Middle East by equalizing their head count. Israel can do this killing, because the relative head count of Jews is very small in the region. Are we onto understanding the basic logic of Israeli foreign policy? And if yes, then this seems to eventually lead to a single state anyways, if you count the Muslims and the Jew settlers in the countries that surround Israel. In fact, we can speculate, that one of the latent purposes of the current Syrian war is to empty the Golan heights enough to make space for Israeli settlers there too.

What are the three states? I thought that Gaza is really Egypt, and the West Bank is really Jordan.

https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/27420/arabimmigrationi26gott.pdf?sequence=1

-3-

growth of the Palestinian population prior to World TIar II, states:
"The Number of Arabs xjho entered Palestine illegally from Syria and Trans- jordan is unknovm. But probably considerable.''^ Professor Harold Laskl makes a similar observation; There has been large-scale and both assisted and unassisted Jeii^ish emigration to Palestine- but it is important also to note that there has been large-scale Arab emigration from the surrounding countries." Underscoring the point, C. S. Jarvis, Governor of the Sinai from 1923-1936, noted: '*This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Trans-Jordan and Syria and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining States could not be kept from going in to share that misery.' Even the Simpson Report acknov/ledged Arab immigration in
this form:

Another serious feature of immigration is the number
of persons v7ho evade the frontier control and enter Palestine without formality of any kind. It is exceedingly difficult to maintain any effective con- trol of the various frontiers of Palestine. At the present time such controls as exists is carried out at police posts on the roads. The immigrant who wishes to evade the control naturally leaves the road
before reaching the frontier and takes to the footpaths over the Hills . . . The Chief Immigra- tion Officer has brought to the notice that illicit immigration through Syria and across the northern frontier of Palestine is material.

5 Great Britain and Palestine, 1915-1945, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Information Papers no. 20, London, p. 64.

"'Palestine: The Economic Aspect," Palestine's Economic Future, Ed., J. B. Brovra, P. L. Humphries and Company Limited, London, 1946, p. 34.

^United Empire, Vol. 28, p. 633.

"Palestine Report on Immigration, Land Settlement, and Development , London, 1930, pp. 126 and 138.

Again the facts versus speculation from a non-official source.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1
Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946

The material assembled in this publication is a survey of Palestine and was prepared between the middle of December, 1945, and the end of January, 1946. The object of the survey was to examine the conditions in Palestine with special attention to subjects bearing on absorptive capacity.
Topic: History, Israeli-Arab Relations, Farming, Demography, Refugees, Politics, Israeli Settlements,Political Behavior, Arab-Israeli Relations, Management and Administration, Agriculture,Immigration, Law, Finance, Geography, Government

Genre: Report

Coverage: Israel

Language: English

Copyright Holder: Publisher

Copyright Information: Download for personal use, freely distribute link

From page 212 of Volume 1, para. 59.

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The material assembled in this publication is a survey of Palestine and was prepared between the middle of December, 1945, and the end of January, 1946. The object of the survey was to examine the conditions in Palestine with special attention to subjects bearing on absorptive capacity.
Topic: History, Israeli-Arab Relations, Farming, Demography, Refugees, Politics, Israeli Settlements,Political Behavior, Arab-Israeli Relations, Management and Administration,Agriculture,Immigration, Law, Finance, Geography, Government

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Topic: History, Israeli-Arab Relations, Farming, Demography, Refugees, Politics, Israeli Settlements,Political Behavior, Arab-Israeli Relations, Management and Administration,Agriculture,Immigration, Law, Finance, Geography, Government

Your cutting and pasting is from a non-official ™ source.

Arab immigration thus appears to be substantial, as Laski, Jarvis, Simpson and others suggested. The 1922-1931 Arab immigration alone represents 11.8 percent of the total Arab settled population of 1931 andas much as 38.7 percent of the total 1922-1931 Arab population growth.

This Immigration size is no less impressive when compared to the 94,162 Jewish immigration during the same period. The Arab immigration accounts for 36.8 percent of total immigration into pre-State Israel.

1^ (continued) The 1931 Arab population that would obtain using the substantially higher estimates of the Reports modifies only slightly our results. The 11.8 percent of Arab immigration to 1931 actual Arab population is reduced to 9.2 percent; the 38.7 percent of total population growth 1922-1931 that is immigration is reduced to 30.2 percentr and the 36.8 percent of total immigration for 1922-1931 that is Arab is reduced to 31.1 percent. This compares with Horowitz and Hinden's estimate of 23 percent for 1922-1936 non-Jewish immigration as a percent of total non-Jewish population growth 1922-1936. Economic Survey of Palestine, Hapoel Hazair Co-operative Press, Tel-Aviv, 1938, p, 22.

'•"Although no analysis was made of such a residual, it vjas nonetheless recognized in the Royal Commission Report of 1937. The Report states: 'A discrepancy arose at the census of 1931 between the expected and enumerated population due to incomplete recording of births and deaths and of migration, and possibly to faulty enumeration of suspicious

and primitive people." Memoranda prepared by the Government of Palestine for the use of the Palestine Royal Commission, Kis Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1937, Colonial no. 133, p. 2

17ibid. , p. 8.

Last edited:
Oh, no. It is the official survey commissioned by the U.S. and British governments prior to partition. It was the data from this survey that they used to draft Resolution 181, the partition resolution. The Berman Jewish Policy Archive is a Jewish funded archive at Stanford, previously it was at NYU/Wagner. It is available from the U.S. Department of State archives as well.

Oh, no. It is the official survey commissioned by the U.S. and British governments prior to partition. It was the data from this survey that they used to draft Resolution 181, the partition resolution. The Berman Jewish Policy Archive is a Jewish funded archive at Stanford, previously it was at NYU/Wagner. It is available from the U.S. Department of State archives as well.
You're wailing on with your invented official ™ attribution.

It's just comedy gold to watch you rewrite history and revise earlier records when you need to reinvent an argument that's about to crash into the ground.

Forum List

Back