Israel - Palestine, one state solution?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Jimmy Carter's one state solution is frequently dismissed and ridiculed. But it may be the only solution.

In a two state solution, we divide land between an intermixed population of Muslims and Jews, so it is bound to end up unfair to at least one of them.

The one state solution avoids this problem, and creates a shared administration instead.

This may be similar how the American civil war was resolved with a new single administration.

So, why does everyone oppose a single state solution to Israel - Palestine? Can it be that because everyone needs war, rather than some piece? This would be an interesting study.

Well given that we already have three states, Gaza, Israel and Jordan I don't see why we need another. Gaza has only to apply and it would receive recognition..

The fact is statehood isn't the Arab Muslims goal. The destruction of Israel is their goal.

Jimmy Carter is a rabid antisemite who supports a one state "solution" which would be rather final.

Israel would be overrun with Arabs who want nothing more than to kill Jews.

Jimmy Carter is a rabid antisemite who supports a one state "solution" which would be rather final.

So, is the Muslim - Jew radicalization maximized? In that case this is interesting, because all the money that is needed to run wars is in the hands of Israel, and the Muslims can only bet on oil money, which is a lot less stable for cash flow. If the state administration is shared, and the vast majority of the people are Jews, as is now, then why and how would the Muslims keep on successfully killing Jews?

Well given that we already have three states, Gaza, Israel and Jordan I don't see why we need another. Gaza has only to apply and it would receive recognition..

The fact is statehood isn't the Arab Muslims goal. The destruction of Israel is their goal.
Jews lived there before Muslims settled it, so what do the Muslims want to destroy? The state administration of Israel, or the physical Jew people? Or, more importantly, is the guess correct, that there is no way to tell apart a state administration from its supporting majority populous? I though Israel maintains the Arabic language as one of its state languages.

Actually it is the Jews who successfully kill thousands of non-Jews under their rule on a regular basis.

Jews lived there before Muslims settled it, so what do the Muslims want to destroy? The state administration of Israel, or the physical Jew people? Or, more importantly, is the guess correct, that there is no way to tell apart a state administration from its supporting majority populous? I though Israel maintains the Arabic language as one of its state languages.

The Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the native people that converted to Christianity and Islam, many have ancestors that practiced Judaism. The Israelis are Europeans that colonized Palestine.

The Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the native people that converted to Christianity and Islam, many have ancestors that practiced Judaism. The Israelis are Europeans that colonized Palestine.
No, the Jewish religion / race has never had any European roots.

But the European Zionist Jews were Europeans that converted to Judaism. You weren't aware of that? There is no Jewish race. An Inuit or a Chinese can convert Judaism.

"Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

"All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, -
"The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted ...Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations at this time

See more at: Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

But the European Zionist Jews were Europeans that converted to Judaism. You weren't aware of that? There is no Jewish race. An Inuit or a Chinese can convert Judaism.

"All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, -
"The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted ...Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations at this time

A Jew woman told me that Jews are the most distinct genetic definition, a race that stands alone and far from all the other humans. Apart from this, even if we accept the ashkenazi theory, once they convert, they deny the holy trinity, and everything European, so they don't belong to Europe any more.

So, is the Muslim - Jew radicalization maximized? In that case this is interesting, because all the money that is needed to run wars is in the hands of Israel, and the Muslims can only bet on oil money, which is a lot less stable for cash flow. If the state administration is shared, and the vast majority of the people are Jews, as is now, then why and how would the Muslims keep on successfully killing Jews?

I'm sorry but you are mistaken on several key points.

The Judaic population of Israel is roughly 50/50 with the Muslim population if you also consider the Jordanian Arab muslims who also reside in the disputed territories and Gaza.

There is no substantial majority

Another point is you seem to think that Israel could just throw money at the Arab Muslims and somehow halt the violence. Doesn't work that way.

Another would be your seaming assumption that the Arab Muslims actually want peace or would cooperate in any want in joint governance.

There is exactly zero evidence to support that assumption.

In the end Israel has exactly no reason or incentive to engage in such a solution.

What Israel is doing in working. The Arab Muslims violence is held in check and the Israeli economy is flourishing amid a sea of failed economies

So why would Israel change ?

The Judaic population of Israel is roughly 50/50 with the Muslim population if you also consider the Jordanian Arab muslims who also reside in the disputed territories and Gaza.

Another point is you seem to think that Israel could just throw money at the Arab Muslims and somehow halt the violence. Doesn't work that way.

Another would be your seaming assumption that the Arab Muslims actually want peace or would cooperate in any want in joint governance.

In the end Israel has exactly no reason or incentive to engage in such a solution.

What Israel is doing in working. The Arab Muslims violence is held in check and the Israeli economy is flourishing amid a sea of failed economies

I didn't write that Israel should give money to the Arabs, I don't understand how the post would read that. Apart from this, I think I am detecting a demonization of the enemy. This is contradicted by the fact, that Jews and Muslims coexisted for centuries there, before the current Israel militancy. By the way, Israel has no economy, it is all American money.

I didn't write that Israel should give money to the Arabs, I don't understand how the post would read that. Apart from this, I think I am detecting a demonization of the enemy. This is contradicted by the fact, that Jews and Muslims coexisted for centuries there, before the current Israel militancy. By the way, Israel has no economy, it is all American money.

Well again I see several glaring inaccuracies

You implied that Israel has all the money. I disagree, the Arab Muslims in Israel receive massive welfare and assistance from around the world by ignorant people who don't realize that much of that money goes directly towards terrorist acts past and present.

The fact is that Jews and Muslims never coexisted. The Muslims charged tax on non Muslims, held non Muslims in contempt, enshrined laws the discriminate against Jews specifically and engaged in one pogrom of slaughter after another.

How anyone would consider that as coexisting is a mystery unless of course you throw in a good measure of PR rhetoric in order to hide the centuries of abuse and pretend the Israeli's today have no cause to remain guarded.

Also what makes you think Israel has no Economy. Clearly they are the strongest economy in the middle east and clearly that economy is well beyond just the wartime footing.

Again the PR game simply doesn't wash.

You implied that Israel has all the money. I disagree, the Arab Muslims in Israel receive massive welfare and assistance from around the world by ignorant people who don't realize that much of that money goes directly towards terrorist acts past and present.

The fact is that Jews and Muslims never coexisted. The Muslims charged tax on non Muslims, held non Muslims in contempt, enshrined laws the discriminate against Jews specifically and engaged in one pogrom of slaughter after another.

How anyone would consider that as coexisting is a mystery unless of course you throw in a good measure of PR rhetoric in order to hide the centuries of abuse and pretend the Israeli's today have no cause to remain guarded.

Also what makes you think Israel has no Economy. Clearly they are the strongest economy in the middle east and clearly that economy is well beyond just the wartime footing.

Directly to terrorists? Whose terrorists? Isn't one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter, and one man's freedom fighter another man's terrorist?

This must be true, because as a Christian, I can see this from the outside.

So, how do we create a balance in the Middle East, assuming that the idea of balance is acceptable?

I think the foundational fact is, that it is the people themselves that are the weapons there, not the equipment and ammo that they buy. So, from this logic, it follows, that the numbers must balance out when they kill enough of the higher population party, to equal the number of the lower population party.

This explains why the state of Israel is so busy killing more Muslims more effectively.

Following this logic then, when Israel achieves its goal and equalizes the number of Jews and Muslims in Gaza and Jordan, then will there be a new merit, to unite the entire Israel region in one single state such as Israel - Palestine?

A Jew woman told me that Jews are the most distinct genetic definition, a race that stands alone and far from all the other humans. Apart from this, even if we accept the ashkenazi theory, once they convert, they deny the holy trinity, and everything European, so they don't belong to Europe any more.

I see, a "Jew woman" told you something and scientific fact "says" something else. Good point. A European that becomes a Buddhist remains European, changing religion doesn't change your ethnicity. Europeans that practice Judaism are Europeans. An Italian, Frenchman, German or Spaniard that practices Judaism would be insulted if you claimed he/she was not Italian and European.

"European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/s...-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html?_r=0

I see, a "Jew woman" told you something and scientific fact "says" something else. Good point. A European that becomes a Buddhist remains European, changing religion doesn't change your ethnicity. Europeans that practice Judaism are Europeans. An Italian, Frenchman, German or Spaniard that practices Judaism would be insulted if you claimed he/she was not Italian and European.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/s...-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html?_r=0

Similarly, an Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese Arab-Moslem masquerading as a Pal'istanian is still Egyptian, Syrian or Lebanese.

A UN sponsored welfare / Islamic terrorist maintenance program aside, Yassir "put the welfare money in my suitcase" Arafat was Egyptian who magically became a Pal'istanian in the late 1960's when he invented that race/ethninicy/species and the welfare fraud money flowed like water from an open fire hydrant.

The Palestinians are Palestinians. The Jews are Europeans that colonized Palestine. Just a fact.

If they feel insulted, then let them be insulted, because not only have they betrayed their own people then, but they have also murdered their own people my many millions and continue to this day. If you had a brother that decided to murder your family, will you still call him your brother? They are Jews, not Europeans. And I have never heard them claim that they would be Europeans, except when it suits their own strategy, not the people that they had come from, if that is true.

The Palestinians are Palestinians. The Jews are Europeans that colonized Palestine. Just a fact.

No, at best, those "Europeans" are just Jews, not Europeans, and if you deny the Bible, and say they were not indigenous in the Middle East, then wherever you want to send them back to, should never be Europe.

Nevertheless, Israel is important, because currently Israel is the only thing that stands between the brutal Islamic takeover of Europe and Christian survival in Europe. This is not worth much, because Europe is fully ruled by nationalistic manipulation And that is more deadly than Islam, proven in numbers.

The original question still stands though, that just because an invader came last, do you have the right to kill them all before they crowd you out, or just force them to share administration with you. This is a concept that Europeans will never understand, because the Jews will never allow them.

Directly to terrorists? Whose terrorists? Isn't one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter, and one man's freedom fighter another man's terrorist?

This must be true, because as a Christian, I can see this from the outside.

So, how do we create a balance in the Middle East, assuming that the idea of balance is acceptable?

I think the foundational fact is, that it is the people themselves that are the weapons there, not the equipment and ammo that they buy. So, from this logic, it follows, that the numbers must balance out when they kill enough of the higher population party, to equal the number of the lower population party.

This explains why the state of Israel is so busy killing more Muslims more effectively.

Following this logic then, when Israel achieves its goal and equalizes the number of Jews and Muslims in Gaza and Jordan, then will there be a new merit, to unite the entire Israel region in one single state such as Israel - Palestine?

Following logic the Arab Muslim colonists should return to where they came from. Since they refuse to live peacefully where they are now.

Your missive concerning terrorist vs freedom fighter has one glaring flaw in it. The Arab Muslim colonists of Israel were already given over 75% of the land area intended as a national homeland for the Jewish people, and are demanding the rest. Thats not a freedom fighter. Thats greed, malice, racism and bigotry. They've made it clear they want all of the land of Israel with no intention of sharing. Where's the freedom in that ?

No your freedom fighter argument only works if one is fighting for freedom. The Arab Muslims can have all the freedom they want back where they came from. The only reason they are under restrictions in Israel is because they refuse to live in peace with the Israeli's.

They brought it all on themselves.

Forum List

Back