Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Ok....so Iran attacked.....then Israel attacked back......everybody saves face...... tit for tat.
Not exactly, no. Israel attacked first ... then Iran attacked back .... then Israel attacked again. If "tit for tat" is the rule for "saving face" then it's now Iran's turn to even the score.
That's that.

That might be that but I doubt it. Israel has been playing tit-for-tat with Palestine for nearly 80 years. We'll see how well they do by adding Iran to their tit-for-tat vengeance list. I predict that both Israel and the UN will implode within the next 5 to 10 years.

Not exactly, no. Israel attacked first ... then Iran attacked back .... then Israel attacked again. If "tit for tat" is the rule for "saving face" then it's now Iran's turn to even the score.

That might be that but I doubt it. Israel has been playing tit-for-tat with Palestine for nearly 80 years. We'll see how well they do by adding Iran to their tit-for-tat vengeance list. I predict that both Israel and the UN will implode within the next 5 to 10 years.
I've heard estimates of 20,000 rockets and mortars fired into Israel by Iranian proxies since the Intifada. That's TWENTY THOUSAND!!!

Iran downplayed the Israeli attack involving small drones that children can play with. Iran confirmed that it will not launch further attacks.

Israel ain't us.

We are thousands of miles from our enemies...Israel is feet from theirs.
Except for the past three years, we have let in millions of people from around the world about whom we don't know diddly squat.

How many terrorists did it take to bring down four commercial airliners in one day?

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

Nations%20immigrating.jpg

2023%2010%2006%20%20Terrorist%20contacts-X3.jpg

At least, these are the ones we know about. How many million others?

Nah. Lol The left doesn't even like him.

The hatred of Trump is too strong. Some of them would even vote for a donkey standing in the middle of the road, if it would prevent the past potus from becoming the future potus.

The hatred of Trump is too strong. Some of them would even vote for a donkey standing in the middle of the road, if it would prevent the past potus from becoming the future potus.
I guess man. Hate to admit it but I stopped caring. I'm going to be out here winning regardless of the president.

Never? A mighty powerful word for a little guy like you.

Iran is a terrorist nation ran by the religious nuts fomenting the end of the world. Of course we support Free Israel over the religious dictatorship in Iran.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MSNBC, CNN, FOX, and Karine Jean-Pierre couldn't have said it better!!!

What decides who is a proxy of Iran? The same CIA b'stards who tallied up the WMDs in Irak? :auiqs.jpg:
You know EXACTLY who the Iranian proxies are, Glasnost but now you're tap dancing because your narrative isn't holding up to debate! Which says volumes about the bullshit that you're peddling here!

Forum List

Back