Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Have you ever known Jews who lived under the CALIPHATE. I have known
LOTS . I have also known muslims who live in the (sic---'zion-nazi state')
what is their problem---NO PLACE TO GO---THEY ARE CHAINED TO THE RADIATORS in JAFFA?
That's their land, they're not going anywhere. You leave and go back to Brooklyn or Poland, wherever the hell you came from.

Sorry bout that,

1. God Bless The Jews.
2. Ok now that blessing is out there, where are they in defending their, Nation Israel?
3. Well, well,...Irans misguided followers launch an attack of Oct. 7th, might as well have been Iran, their people did it, laid to waste many innocent Jews, and took hostages very many, giving credit where credit is due.
4. Many of them they've murdered, with a lingering murder towards humanity.
5. They've murdered humanity with ZERO regard.
6. Its indefensible for anyone, thats why your having these feelings, how do I answer this?.
7. Take a week off, and then, sit down a think about it, then decide to just never come back, thats best,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Israel put down all weapons, they would be obliterated. That's a fact, a fact you don't care about, which shows exactly what you are and what you support.
This is typical American logic. Every time you have a shopping mall mass shooting, or a school mass shooting, or a road rage shooting ... there you are saying, "If everyone had a gun it wouldn't have happened". But you don't want Iran to have any nuclear bombs even though the US and Israel have plenty of them. Maybe if Palestine had "the bomb" it would settle the Zionist crisis. What do you think about that?

You called him a "Muzzie", that's the equivalent of me calling you a filthy *. You're a pathetic old hag * bitch.

The forum doesn't even allow me to use that term! HAHAHA! I can't use the pejorative against Jews yet, the forum allows the insult "Muzzie". The owners of this forum are indeed your "goy-buddies" and slaves Rossie. That's not a "conspiracy theory", it's true. I can't call you a ****, whereas you can use the word Muzzie against Muslims. Let me see now if the N word is banned here too. ******.

That's their land, they're not going anywhere. You leave and go back to Brooklyn or Poland, wherever the hell you came from.

whose land? You should learn a bit of history. I would suggest that you read the OT, NT and KORAN----but that would be far too much for you

This is typical American logic. Every time you have a shopping mall mass shooting, or a school mass shooting, or a road rage shooting ... there you are saying, "If everyone had a gun it wouldn't have happened". But you don't want Iran to have any nuclear bombs even though the US and Israel have plenty of them. Maybe if Palestine had "the bomb" it would settle the Zionist crisis. What do you think about that?
I don't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb because they're religious fanatics that think they'll go to heaven if they kill a bunch of "non believers"! Do YOU want people like that to have a nuke?

The forum doesn't even allow me to use that term! HAHAHA! I can't use the pejorative against Jews yet, the forum allows the insult "Muzzie". The owners of this forum are indeed your "goy-buddies" and slaves Rossie. That's not a "conspiracy theory", it's true. I can't call you a , whereas you can use the word Muzzie against Muslims. Let me see now if the N word is banned here too. **.
The forum owners need to add the term Muzzie to the ban list. You allow Jews to use the derogatory, denigrating "Muzzie" word, against Muslims but then ban the K$KE word. Be fair and consistent forum-owners.

It would 'settle' it all right. :rolleyes:

The forum doesn't even allow me to use that term! HAHAHA! I can't use the pejorative against Jews yet, the forum allows the insult "Muzzie". The owners of this forum are indeed your "goy-buddies" and slaves Rossie. That's not a "conspiracy theory", it's true. I can't call you a , whereas you can use the word Muzzie against Muslims. Let me see now if the N word is banned here too. **.
wrong----Muzzie is not a pejorative. Who owns this forum? Did you know that some muslims consider MOSLEM a pejorative----you really don't know
much of anything but the islamo nazi comics that you swallow whole

If Israel put down all weapons, they would be obliterated. That's a fact, a fact you don't care about, which shows exactly what you are and what you support.
Fox News talking point.

If the Palestinians put down all weapons, they'd be obliterated. In fact, they don’t have to put down weapons. Israel is happy to obliterate them either way.

I don't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb because they're religious fanatics that think they'll go to heaven if they kill a bunch of "non believers"!
What's your excuse for having nuclear bombs?
Do YOU want people like that to have a nuke?
"If everyone had nuclear bombs ..... " That's your logic, not mine. But with your finger on the nuke button [and flaunting it] , I'm sure you've convinced the Iranians.

Forum List

Back