Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Not true, that's a silly hyperbolic retardo-comment. More, Western ZioNazi controlled governments like the US Empire, heavily meddles in Muslim politics, starting wars, assassinating Muslim leaders, invading Muslim countries, imposing brutal economic sanctions. When the ZOG Empire, which holds the world's reserve currency, and controls all of the banks, imposes economic terrorism on your country, you're in trouble. So your claim that Muslim nations can't feed themselves is false, but you like a typical ZioNazi Jew liar, ignore the context for the Muslim world not being as powerful as it once was politically. Muslims now are powerful enough to take out Israhell.

The only thing that keeps your racist, Jew-ethnostate intact is the USA. Your goy-slave.
You get an A+ in islamo nazi propaganda. I really like your allusion to
the PAST UTOPIAN GLORY of the CALIPHATE. My very own hubby was born
in the UTOPIAN CALIPHATE

How come the Democrats what to topple the only democrat country in the Middle East?
The US toppled the Democratic nation of Iran.
Why do Democrats support the Iran where there is no separation of church and state.
There is no separation of church and state in Iran because when there was separation between church and state the US toppled it.
Why do Democrats support Iran that murders homosexuals and even woman who are raped?
I don't know why Iran murders homosexuals and raped women. I don't even know if it's true.

How viable can Iran's Air Force be when they're using planes that have been around since 1979?
Not all of their planes are that old and some of the Iranian fighters are American. F14s, F15s..not bad. Iran has hypersonic missiles capable of striking any target in Israhell. The so-called "Iron Dome" can't stop those missiles. That proves that Iran really didn't want to hit any targets in Israel in the last volley of missile launches. They fired old missiles that they knew were going to get shot down.

They gave Israhell and the US, a heads-up seven hours before the ordinance reached Israhell. Iran actually contacted the US government through its embassy in Sweden, and through its officials in NYC at the UN, that they were launching the missiles, at military targets. It was just a political show of force, as a matter of principle after Israhell's bombing of the Iranian Embassy compound in Damascus.

Now, we're probably looking at a large-scale war, and maybe WW3. That translates into your American sons and daughters fighting Israhell's wars. The gentile-slaves of Israhell sacrificing their children and country for the Jewish State of LGBTQ+ and Atheism.

So Israel can strike an Iranian consulate then play the victim when they get hit back and now we see this.
In your timeline of events you forget Iran attacking Israel by proxy first

Not all of their planes are that old and some of the Iranian fighters are American. F14s, F15s..not bad. Iran has hypersonic missiles capable of striking any target in Israhell. The so-called "Iron Dome" can't stop those missiles. That proves that Iran really didn't want to hit any targets in Israel in the last volley of missile launches. They fired old missiles that they knew were going to get shot down.

They gave Israhell and the US, a heads-up seven hours before the ordinance reached Israhell. Iran actually contacted the US government through its embassy in Sweden, and through its officials in NYC at the UN, that they were launching the missiles, at military targets. It was just a political show of force, as a matter of principle after Israhell's bombing of the Iranian Embassy compound in Damascus.

Now, we're probably looking at a large-scale war, and maybe WW3. That translates into your American sons and daughters fighting Israhell's wars. The gentile-slaves of Israhell sacrificing their children and country for the Jewish State of LGBTQ+ and Atheism.
I got boxes of ammo that's been dipped in bacon grease, Abdul.

The term Palestine has been used for thousands of years, so your ZioNazi claim is false. However, all of that is semantics. The Palestinian people are the indigenous people of the Levant region of the Middle East and are more likely to be native to the Holy Land than an Ashkenazi Jew from Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn. If Jews from Europe or Brooklyn have the right to citizenship in the Holy Land, then so do the people who have been living there for thousands of years. That's just common sense. Jews and Muslims must co-exist peacefully in the Holy Land, with equal rights before the law, or there should be two states. Either one state for everybody or two states, one for Jews and another one for Muslims and Christians (for all non-Jews).
Good idea----everyone should have = rights EVERYWHERE---my hubby was born in a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE---it was a lovely land when jews first lived there--about 4000 years ago----but his community lived in extreme oppression once the minions of the rapist of arabia got there--~ 1400 years ago----even now he would not have = rights in that land. A have no doubt that you are ashamed of that fact

You get an A+ in islamo nazi propaganda. I really like your allusion to
the PAST UTOPIAN GLORY of the CALIPHATE. My very own hubby was born
in the UTOPIAN CALIPHATE
Jews existed in the Caliphate? WOW, following your ZioNazi claptrap I would think those "evil Muzzies" would've whipped out all of the Jews and Christians. But they didn't. Even today despite ZioNazi Israhell, and what is happening today in Gaza there are Jews living in Muslim lands.

We Muslims treat Jews better than they treat us, when Muslims are governing. We don't see Jews as essentially inferior to us, we are all human beings before God. We respect the Jewish faith.

So Israel can strike an Iranian consulate then play the victim when they get hit back and now we see this.
You do realize that the "strike" you're referring to wasn't AT the Iranian consulate but a building next door to the consulate? That Iranian general was busy planning more rocket attacks against Israel. Now he's not! That's what you get when you're the guy behind terrorist attacks. A smart bomb with your name on it.

Good idea----everyone should have = rights EVERYWHERE---my hubby was born in a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE---it was a lovely land when jews first lived there--about 4000 years ago----but his community lived in extreme oppression once the minions of the rapist of arabia got there--~ 1400 years ago----even now he would not have = rights in that land. A have no doubt that you are ashamed of that fact
Your ignorance is the shithole. Israhell for Muslims and Christians is the shithole:

Under the Caliphate, Jews lived better than Muslims lived under the ZioNazi state.

The term Palestine has been used for thousands of years, so your ZioNazi claim is false. However, all of that is semantics. The Palestinian people are the indigenous people of the Levant region of the Middle East and are more likely to be native to the Holy Land than an Ashkenazi Jew from Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn. If Jews from Europe or Brooklyn have the right to citizenship in the Holy Land, then so do the people who have been living there for thousands of years. That's just common sense. Jews and Muslims must co-exist peacefully in the Holy Land, with equal rights before the law, or there should be two states. Either one state for everybody or two states, one for Jews and another one for Muslims and Christians (for all non-Jews).
HUH? does that mean that muslims will stop murdering Hindus, and
Parsees, and Bahai people, and Christians...........and counting??? Have you
ever spoken with a COPT or a CHALDEAN or a MARRONITE----we got lots
right here in the USA

Your ignorance is the shithole. Israhell for Muslims and Christians is the shithole:

Under the Caliphate, Jews lived better than Muslims lived under the ZioNazi state.

Have you ever known Jews who lived under the CALIPHATE. I have known
LOTS . I have also known muslims who live in the (sic---'zion-nazi state')
what is their problem---NO PLACE TO GO---THEY ARE CHAINED TO THE RADIATORS in JAFFA?

Forum List

Back