Israel Don't Retaliate!

I mean, Israel committed a hostile act of war in the first place. This has been going on for a long time. Iran does something, Israel does something, Iran does something and on and on.

The first hostile act of war was committed by the Iranian Mullahs.

Not the Jews.

As far as generals getting killed , tough shit. They are balligerants in the war. Should have been wearing a helmet and been prepared.

1. We are all very happy that Iran's attack did almost no damage to Israel or its people.

2. BUT Iran did win on one point: Bet you dollars to donuts that Israel will never attack an Iranian CONSULATE again in any country!

It’s not our place to tell Israel how to react to a direct attack on their nation, just as it shouldn’t have been our place to help defend them. Nor should we help them if they decide to respond.

As for the Americans in the area… the Government employed ones should be brought home (military and diplomatic) and the civilians should be told they’re in their own.

The entire region hates Iran. They are nothing short of a source of terrorism around the region and the world.

Iran will not stop. They wish to take over the Middle East, and from there, my guess is the world.
Iran is going to try to take over the world? LOL.

1. We are all very happy that Iran's attack did almost no damage to Israel or its people.

2. BUT Iran did win on one point: Bet you dollars to donuts that Israel will never attack an Iranian CONSULATE again in any country!

If a foreign general is stationed there and he is directing the killing of Jews, I wouldn't count on it if I were an Iranian general.

The German General Eichmann was grabbed in Buenos Aires and taken back to Jerusalem for hanging by the State of Israel, and it caused a pretty big international stir. If I was an Iranian general, I'd be sleeping with one eye open

WRONG! It's not for building nuclear weapons. So if you believe that about Saudi Arabia, why don't you believe Iran?

The Iranian mullahs have been in eternal enmity with America, every since Jimmy Carter had the Shah deposed back in 1978.

The Saudis have been a mixed bag, but mostly ok in recent years. President Trump, the WWE and other Americans have gotten along tremendously well. Did you see how Trump was grooving the the Saudi music with some of his underlings during his official visit?

Even pro-Iranian Americans like Biden don't go to Iran. The senior member of the Axis of Evil is purely evil

When the people of Iran were protesting against the extremism of their own Government....

When the women of Iran were getting beaten, killed and raped for their protesting the extremism of their own government...

Where was the opposition to Iran's government getting what's coming to them then?

This is yet another troll saying the dumbest things to stop a natural result of natural consequences to their actions.

The Iranian mullahs have been in eternal enmity with America, every since Jimmy Carter had the Shah deposed back in 1978.

The Saudis have been a mixed bag, but mostly ok in recent years. President Trump, the WWE and other Americans have gotten along tremendously well. Did you see how Trump was grooving the the Saudi music with some of his underlings during his official visit?

Even pro-Iranian Americans like Biden don't go to Iran. The senior member of the Axis of Evil is purely evil
I just love your spin. Trump got along well with an evil murderous dictator. But I get it. We have to do business with that murderer. So Trump milked the shit out of him. But Trump sold them lots of weapons and nuclear secrets. The USA made a lot of money but so did the Trump's. 3 months after leaving office, the prince invested 2 BILLION with Jared. That's 2000 million dollars.

1970's is a blink of an eye. We can mend that shit. We used to be at war with Japan and Germany too not too long ago. We also need to make friends with South America.

My Iranian buddy goes to Iran. I think he's nuts.

How many of the hyjackers on 9-11 were Saudis?

I just love your spin. Trump got along well with an evil murderous dictator. But I get it. We have to do business with that murderer. So Trump milked the shit out of him. But Trump sold them lots of weapons and nuclear secrets. The USA made a lot of money but so did the Trump's. 3 months after leaving office, the prince invested 2 BILLION with Jared. That's 2000 million dollars.

1970's is a blink of an eye. We can mend that shit. We used to be at war with Japan and Germany too not too long ago. We also need to make friends with South America.

My Iranian buddy goes to Iran. I think he's nuts.

How many of the hyjackers on 9-11 were Saudis?

Moe Salman isn't a "murderous dictator" at all. He's the legitimate reigning monarch of the tremendous Kingdom, not an usurper like the mullahs in Iran who illegitimately overran the Peacock Throne.

The fact that many of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi subjects is irrelevant. The House of Saud didn't approve of them at all. It would be like blaming the US government for the sins of Jeff Dahmer, just because Dahmer was a US citizen.

As far as KSA, they have really conservatized their country, allowing dames to drive, legalizing the Divas Division in Pro Wrestling ,etc, in recent years. They are reforming, the mullahs in Tehran, not so much.

Moe Salman isn't a "murderous dictator" at all. He's the legitimate reigning monarch of the tremendous Kingdom, not an usurper like the mullahs in Iran who illegitimately overran the Peacock Throne.

The fact that many of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi subjects is irrelevant. The House of Saud didn't approve of them at all. It would be like blaming the US government for the sins of Jeff Dahmer, just because Dahmer was a US citizen.

As far as KSA, they have really conservatized their country, allowing dames to drive, legalizing the Divas Division in Pro Wrestling ,etc, in recent years. They are reforming, the mullahs in Tehran, not so much.
He murdered a journalist. But I know you're cool with that. Very unAmerican.

He murdered a journalist. But I know you're cool with that. Very unAmerican.

Actually, he allegedly had a journalist executed. Not a "murder", as Salman is an absolute monarch and the convict who was executed was a Saudi subject on Saudi territory.

You can argue that Khashoggi was actually innocent of the charges, but it wasn't a "murder"

Iran fired hypersonic missiles at Israel during a night attack. This was reported by Iran's Press TV in its Telegram channel on April 14.
"At least seven hypersonic missiles launched from Iran in response to Israeli aggression hit the Nevatim airbase," the report said.
The TV channel noted that Israel failed to intercept any of them.
Commenting on Tehran's strike, Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad-Bagher Ghalibaf emphasized that the attack on Israel was a "deterrent and regrettable" response to the aggression.

The general consensus of loons everywhere. Israel should not respond to threats or attacks. Pretty much telling the Jews they should just shut up and die. Hitler would be so proud.

Of course the total support for the conflict in the Ukraine shows their hypocrisy.
They only like Jews when they take abuse, and worse, without fighting back.

Forum List

Back