Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - The Late Elie Weismann

Nowhere is this more obvious than in this one thread. How you decent people can read the terrorists' lies and hatred and respond to them puzzles and sickens me. I have all of them on Ignore and I refuse to reply to your replies for that would open up the lies and hatred of the indecents on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

"It requires an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than it did to produce it." - Brandolini's Law

If you decent people do not stop responding to the lying, hateful, vicious indecent people, I will begin adding you to my Ignore List. Life is too short to read all the foolish and useless replies.

This would never have happened if the unpopular Biden's biddies had not destroyed Trump votes and converted them to Biden and others who would currently form an unholy alliance of Trump's victory in getting peace agreements that left a chicken in all the Middle Easterners' pots, and we were looking at a thousand years of peace with his Staff's following a path to global peace without discouraging anyone. Trump put his aces in all the right places , and the petty' potty-mouthed Democrats elected the biggest sleaze by way of calumnious lying and cheating at the polls. What a bunch of losers Biden's media madmen turned out to be. Instead of world peace Biden has mismanaged peace in the Middle East to the point of forcing the 5 thousand year old grudges to come back with an insidious war. Bleh.
Iran wasn't always mean. They had a really good leader
Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979..

Iran didn't suck until 1979.
Yeah. I really liked the Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi of Iran, who liked the USA. The Ayatolla Khomeini changed all that good will with threats against our ally Israel and malice for us too. I found Iran saying they would wipe Israel off the face of the map a little too harsh.

This would never have happened if the unpopular Biden's biddies had not destroyed Trump votes and converted them to Biden and others who would currently form an unholy alliance of Trump's victory in getting peace agreements that left a chicken in all the Middle Easterners' pots, and we were looking at a thousand years of peace with his Staff's following a path to global peace without discouraging anyone. Trump put his aces in all the right places , and the petty' potty-mouthed Democrats elected the biggest sleaze by way of calumnious lying and cheating at the polls. What a bunch of losers Biden's media madmen turned out to be. Instead of world peace Biden has mismanaged peace in the Middle East to the point of forcing the 5 thousand year old grudges to come back with an insidious war. Bleh.
Iran wasn't always mean. They had a really good leader
Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979..

Iran didn't suck until 1979.
Yeah. I really liked the Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi of Iran, who liked the USA. The Ayatolla Khomeini changed all that good will with threats against our ally Israel and malice for us too. I found Iran saying they would wipe Israel off the face of the map a little too harsh.
RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAL (iran-press-service.com)

this is from 20 years ago.

The subhumans infesting this thread like to pretend it is actually the other way around.

The really hilarious part is a Israel is just as much a terroristic country as Iran. Their government has committed numerous atrocities against civilians especially against the Palestinians.

Take a look at the aftermath of the 72 Olympics if he want to see how Israel operates. their government ran a secret operation not only to kill the terrorists who took part in the hostage prices at the Olympic Games but to go after their families. Israeli assassins and spies killed dozens of innocent people as part of that operation.
More recently Israeli soldiers have literally dragged entire families out of their homes in the Gaza Strip and the West Banks.
A good portion of the Palestinian refugees living in camps are only refugees because the Israeli government ordered their soldiers to literally take their homes from them at gunpoint.

The really hilarious part is a Israel is just as much a terroristic country as Iran. Their government has committed numerous atrocities against civilians especially against the Palestinians.

Take a look at the aftermath of the 72 Olympics if he want to see how Israel operates. their government ran a secret operation not only to kill the terrorists who took part in the hostage prices at the Olympic Games but to go after their families. Israeli assassins and spies killed dozens of innocent people as part of that operation.
More recently Israeli soldiers have literally dragged entire families out of their homes in the Gaza Strip and the West Banks.
A good portion of the Palestinian refugees living in camps are only refugees because the Israeli government ordered their soldiers to literally take their homes from them at gunpoint.

their government ran a secret operation not only to kill the terrorists who took part in the hostage prices at the Olympic Games but to go after their families.

Killed their families? You have a link for that claim?

Terrorists? Or people who are building illegally?

Ah -- I see you are a teenager.

BiBi is just pissed that the United States won't fight the war with Iran that he wanted. That ass hole has been beating the drum for the U.S. engage in military action Iran and he never gets what he wants...
Iran gave plenty of ammunition for the USA to engage when they captured our Naval personnel in 2016(?).
Then embarrassed and humiliated the US before they released them. They knew they could get away with it
when Obama laid down a red line not to cross against the Syrians. We all knew then just how weak we were under
Ear's administration.

Do you want a war with Iran? Are you in the military are just an armchair warrior?

No I do not "Want War Iran". I opposed the Invasion(s) Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

I served Six-Years in the U.S. Army, including service in Viet Nam and later the Pentagon. Something the Russian Loving, Putin Kissing Traitor never did.

The Iranian leadership saw what happed to Gaddafi and the country of Libya when they gave up on their nuclear ambitions.
And how North Korea's possession of nuclear weapon has kept that country safe from being attacked and invaded by the U.S and the other western powers for several decades.
So I don't see Iran giving up their quest for a nuclear weapon any time in the near future. ... :cool:

Pakistan and India also have a nuclear standoff.

Which scares me even more. The long history armed aggression by both India and Pakistan makes to possibility of a nuclear confrontation frightening.

Iran has at least a medium-range missile that hit Israel. Putting nuclear warhead on such weapon is the stuff of nightmares.

Iran gave plenty of ammunition for the USA to engage when they captured our Naval personnel in 2016(?).
Then embarrassed and humiliated the US before they released them. They knew they could get away with it
when Obama laid down a red line not to cross against the Syrians. We all knew then just how weak we were under
Ear's administration.
Iran should have been dealt with 40+ years ago.

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.

You're a moron. Iran has wanted nukes from day one. If they get them, they will use them.

Hopefully on idiots like you. You should never breed.

I kind of like surada
Yes we disagree but she/he is at least pleasant and funny
It’s ok to not agree on everything

BiBi is just pissed that the United States won't fight the war with Iran that he wanted. That ass hole has been beating the drum for the U.S. engage in military action Iran and he never gets what he wants...
Ear's administration.

Do you want a war with Iran? Are you in the military are just an armchair warrior?

No I do not "Want War Iran". I opposed the Invasion(s) Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

I served Six-Years in the U.S. Army, including service in Viet Nam and later the Pentagon. Something the Russian Loving, Putin Kissing Traitor never did.
So you wanted war with 'nam ?

It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

Israel should be very cautious---Biden's administration is also very unlikely to aid them if Iran and their allies declare war on Israel at this point.

Israel should be very cautious---Biden's administration is also very unlikely to aid them if Iran and their allies declare war on Israel at this point.
Israel has the 4th best Air Force on earth and number 1 in pilots

I don't know if You've had minister Ardan on TV, yesterday evening he reported live back to Israel directly from US after meeting the counterpart.

Anyway - there were 2 points:
  • Complete denial of involvement in Natanz
  • Israel won't account with or rely on anyone, we're acting as if we're left alone in this

Last edited:
The Iranian leadership saw what happed to Gaddafi and the country of Libya when they gave up on their nuclear ambitions.
And how North Korea's possession of nuclear weapon has kept that country safe from being attacked and invaded by the U.S and the other western powers for several decades.
So I don't see Iran giving up their quest for a nuclear weapon any time in the near future. ... :cool:

Pakistan and India also have a nuclear standoff.

Which scares me even more. The long history armed aggression by both India and Pakistan makes to possibility of a nuclear confrontation frightening.

Iran has at least a medium-range missile that hit Israel. Putting nuclear warhead on such weapon is the stuff of nightmares.

The thing is that the Ayatollah recently said in his public address, that people won't go voting if they had elections. They know change is coming, which may lead to desperate acts.

No wonder the new arsenal is entirely under the Revolutionary Guard control,
they don't trust the army and they have a good reason for that.

Israel has the 4th best Air Force on earth and number 1 in pilots

They have 10 times the fleet and manpower,
including military and para-military proxies in every corner of the middle east.

The scenarios discussed on the Israeli web are terrifying,
and it's not Your usual keyboard warriors trolling the discussions.

However they also know that if Israel responds in a likely manner, at least, the destruction of their infrastructure, will inevitably cause much more devastation, as much greater number of population relies on it, and it is much more spread and outdated to recover. The country will inevitably dissolve with big chunks of its territory taken either by surrounding states or the various national ethnicities and tribes or any combination of that.

That if the response is measured.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back