Israel Campaigns Against Global Free Speech

Combat in Saudi Arabia? When was that? Ha ha ha.

I see that plaque with Arabic writing that you've whited out the top because it has your Muslim name due to conversion during your service abroad. It happens.

I went to Saudi with the Corps after serving a tour in Vietnam. The plaque is from the entrance of my villa it is in English and Arabic. Officer's quarters were individual villas in Saudi.

Serving in the U.S. Army is not something you dual loyalty types do, is it.
Noooo, Joooish traitors never serve or have served in the US military, now do they? Ha ha ha.
There are currently over 150 types of dual (and triple) citizens living in the US so I assume by "dual citizen" you are referring to the usual antisemitic canard that goes on among neo Nazi groups and in Islamic shitholes.

You are debasing your service and insulting all those who have served with your anti Americanism and bigotry. Most vets in fact, without a question are strong supporters of Israel.

Most veterans support the U.S., not Israel, and most veterans remember the Liberty. I am talking about those with dual nationality. Can't be trusted whether Jew or Muslim or Christian.

"IRAQ VETERANS AGAINST THE WAR STATEMENT ON GAZA

published by IVAW National on 08/01/14 1:53pm
posted to:
Staff
Over the last three weeks, we at Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW) have watched with dread the endless bombing of Gaza, leading to the senseless killing of now more than 1,300 Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, lives and livelihoods.

In the past we have announced our support of the right to self-determination for Palestinians, alongside our firm conviction of the illegality and dehumanizing nature of the blockade of Gaza and the occupation of the West Bank. This moment is no different.

The US government has continually provided arms and money to Israel to the tune of $3.1 billion per year. It is our own country’s weaponry that is causing the deaths of entire families in Gaza. We see it as our duty to resist the steady grinding militarization of our foreign and domestic policies and we stand in solidarity with those resisting the same efforts overseas, both the Palestinian people and the Israeli reservists who have refused to serve in this conflict."

Iraq Veterans Against the War Statement on Gaza | Iraq Veterans Against the War

On the other hand:

Americans find meaning in Israeli military service

Americans find meaning in Israeli military service

Americans, who may serve in foreign armies without losing their U.S. citizenship, have a long tradition of fighting in other countries' conflicts. Thousands joined the Abraham Lincoln Brigade to battle the fascist forces of Gen. Francisco Franco in Spain. Hundreds signed up with the Canadian military to fight in Europe before the United States entered World War I, and again before the U.S. entered World War II.

Foreigners, meanwhile, have fought on the American side in every major conflict from the Revolution forward. For many, it's a fast track to citizenship: The United States has naturalized more than 89,000 service members and veterans since Sept. 11, 2001.

Israel classifies its foreign volunteers as Lone Soldiers — those without parents in the Jewish state. Of the 4,000 now on active duty, the U.S. contingent is the largest, followed by Russians, Ukrainians, French and Canadians. (Israeli orphans, and others without family support, also are classified as Lone Soldiers.)

Through the IDF and supporters such as Friends of the IDF, the Lone Soldier Center and others, they are connected to adoptive families in Israel and granted extra leave and plane tickets to visit their home countries. But they are otherwise fully integrated into the military, where the requirements and expectations of the foreigners are the same as those of native Israelis, for whom military service is compulsory.

That's what dual allegiance does. They prefer going to war for Israel than for the United States. Not something to be proud of.

In my experience, Americans have an odd relationship with free speech that is very similar to their odd relationship with guns.

Most of the world recognizes that hate speech is harmful and should be regulated.
Well America are NO EXAMPLE because they Demonize anything they can't understand............

I have NO right to post here. I am not either Palestinian or Israeli, So take my post with a grain of salt. I identify with the Israelis, Shalom!. I understand why Jews tend to over react. For all the struggles for them to fit into European society for thousands of years,, ...they were nearly exterminated. IF the Palestinians would just learn to coexist with the Jews, just accept them, there wouldn't be an issue. Israel isn't in the business of extermination, heavy handed with retaliation or self protection, perhaps. I totally understand that.
What a silly post Palestinians and Jews got on well since the Romans left Palestine,that was until the early 1900's when the Zionists came onto the scene,you need a lesson in history lady..................The Zionist wouldn't CO-EXIST with the Palestinians actually and this Schism and Open Sore today was created by Terrorist Zionists......you really shouldn't post comments from a position of ignorance and Zionist Propaganda.....because it is untrue AKA Bullshit.HIM Theliq

Ya gotta love it! Muslims, Palestinians, and Arabs, the worst human rights violators, oppressors, and thuggish theocratic terroristic regimes, PREACHING THE WORLD ABOUT "FREE SPEECH"!! Ha ha ha.
What about when America had slaves and Lynched Black People Roudy......I suppose to you thought they were good human rights???..steve

Last edited:
In my experience, Americans have an odd relationship with free speech that is very similar to their odd relationship with guns.

Most of the world recognizes that hate speech is harmful and should be regulated.
Shusha,explain to me why,during the Republican race to select a candidate for President...candidates use Hate Speak against each other,yet incredibly they are on the same side!!!!!!steve

That's what dual allegiance does. They prefer going to war for Israel than for the United States. Not something to be proud of.
Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Not something to be proud of.

From the first paragraph:

Americans, who may serve in foreign armies without losing their U.S. citizenship, have a long tradition of fighting in other countries' conflicts. Thousands joined the Abraham Lincoln Brigade to battle the fascist forces of Gen. Francisco Franco in Spain. Hundreds signed up with the Canadian military to fight in Europe before the United States entered World War I, and again before the U.S. entered World War II.

I know, right? If only you had paid attention.

Well you are right Hollie,Americans do fight for other countries.....they are called Mercenaries......they Murder for Money.....I'm always Right and I know it.

I'm not big on mercenaries. But if you believe that it is an honorable thing to do, go for it.

I'm not big on mercenaries. But if you believe that it is an honorable thing to do, go for it.
Obviously, you find the act of thinking to be a chore.

There were Americans (who you love to hate) who went to Canada prior to the US entering WW2 to learn to fly and fight Germany. What a shame you discredit their memory to serve your self-hate.

Why do you say I love to hate Americans? I am an American and a veteran at that. I don't like people with dual allegiances, can't be trusted.

There were Americans that joined the German Army to fight the Russian communists, when the U.S. was still neutral.

Why do you say I love to hate Americans? I am an American and a veteran at that. I don't like people with dual allegiances, can't be trusted.

There were Americans that joined the German Army to fight the Russian communists, when the U.S. was still neutral.
Forever befuddled. I identified for you that Americans have served in foreign militaries and were not mercenaries. Their actions were not associated with dual allegiances.

You can call them whatever you like. The view is often colored by who one supports.

The Hessians were considered mercenaries by the colonists, but part of the British forces by the British. Go figure.

You can call them whatever you like. The view is often colored by who one supports.

The Hessians were considered mercenaries by the colonists, but part of the British forces by the British. Go figure.

You are free to put on your little Monty islamo-tap dancing shoes in order to dance around my comments.

But then, that's expected from you.

You are free to put on your little Monty islamo-tap dancing shoes in order to dance around my comments.

Poor, poor clown dancing Holly, the facts get her down.

Poor, poor clown dancing Holly, the facts get her down.
You mistake your stuttering and mumbling as actually presenting a legitimate argument.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes are freedom fighters, right? Just freeing women and children to join the pile of "martyrs" stacked high over there -------->

I have no Islamic terrorist heroes. I would prefer that conflicts could be settled peacefully. However, the occupied have a right to resist and it is declared in various UN Resolutions including:

"United Nations
A/RES/37/43

smlogo.gif
General Assembly

Distr. GENERAL

3 December 1982

ORIGINAL:
ENGLISH

A/RES/37/43
3 December 1982

Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples
to self-determination and of the speedy granting of
independence to colonial countries and peoples for the
effective guarantee and observance of human rights

"Considering that the denial of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian
people to self-determination, sovereignty, independence and return to
Palestine and the repeated acts of aggression by Israel against the peoples of
the region constitute a serious threat to international peace and security,

2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for
independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from
colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means,
including armed struggle;"

A/RES/37/43. Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination and of the speedy granting of independence to colonial countries and peoples for the effective guarantee and observance of human rights

I have no Islamic terrorist heroes. I would prefer that conflicts could be settled peacefully. However, the occupied have a right to resist and it is declared in various UN Resolutions including:

"United Nations
A/RES/37/43

smlogo.gif
General Assembly
Distr. GENERAL

3 December 1982

ORIGINAL:
ENGLISH

A/RES/37/43
3 December 1982

A/RES/37/43. Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination and of the speedy granting of independence to colonial countries and peoples for the effective guarantee and observance of human rights

It's not odd at all that confuse Islamic terrorist with "resistance".

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

Gaza crisis: Toll of operations in Gaza - BBC News

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip...."

"United Nations
A/RES/37/43

smlogo.gif
General Assembly
Distr. GENERAL

3 December 1982

ORIGINAL:
ENGLISH

A/RES/37/43
3 December 1982

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip...."

That is called Israeli terrorism.

"United Nations
A/RES/37/43

smlogo.gif
General Assembly
Distr. GENERAL

3 December 1982

ORIGINAL:
ENGLISH

A/RES/37/43
3 December 1982

That is called Israeli terrorism.

That's called an Islamic terrorist beat-down.

Forum List

Back