Israel begins invasion of the Gaza Strip - The day of reckoning has come

As per the official IDF Twitter account:

I'm fearing Biden will declare war on Israel.

If Israel wants to declare war on Iran, they should just go ahead and do it. Leave the US out of it.

The Scriptures say Persia (Iran) will be incinerated when they attack Iran when they ally with Russia and Turkey and come in to Syria, and attack Israel.

9/10ths of the combined armies of Iran, Russia, and Turkey will be destroyed on The Mountains of Israel as stated by Ezekiel 38.

Trump had the middle east under control....Joe reversed it all in a month...happy dems?....
This has nothing to do with Joe. And the Arab countries that signed the peace agreement with Israel are now sorry.
The rockets come from Iran...Iran just got Trump's foot off of their necks and a green light from Joe John Kerry to go back to the good ol days of attacking Israel via proxy....so you do not know what you are talking about....

I said before & I'll say it again. When will Israel ever learn from king Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

He kicked them all out, didn’t he?
All it took was Black September. Leave it to the Zionists to refrain from using their capabilities to do the same for a lasting peace.

The Squad Is Rooting for Hamas.

E37964D7-ECC3-4E5D-A700-53364E59F0EE.jpeg

Trump had the middle east under control....Joe reversed it all in a month...happy dems?....
This has nothing to do with Joe. And the Arab countries that signed the peace agreement with Israel are now sorry.
The rockets come from Iran...Iran just got Trump's foot off of their necks and a green light from Joe John Kerry to go back to the good ol days of attacking Israel via proxy....so you do not know what you are talking about....
Where they supplied by Iran or fired from Iran?

Supplied by Iran not fired from Iran...sorry for my lack of clarity.....Iran doesn't have the guts to fire them themselves...so they use the poor Palestinians...and its the poor people of Gaza that lose their homes businesses and lives....all so Iran can act like 12th century barbarians....

As per the official IDF Twitter account:
Israel should line up D10's along the eastern border of Gaza and just push everything there into the Mediterranean. Anything that stumbles out of the surf should be shot.

Palestine and particularly Hamas have no one to blame but themselves for what happens next now. They have FORCED the issue and left Israel no choice but all out war. Did they really think they could beat Israel with a few hundred shitty rockets?

Israel isn't even out of 1st gear yet. By the time they decide to shift into 3rd gear, if they decide to, there will be nothing left of Gaza but shattered glass beads.

Supplied by Iran not fired from Iran...sorry for my lack of clarity.....Iran doesn't have the guts to fire them themselves...so they use the poor Palestinians...and its the poor people of Gaza that lose their homes businesses and lives....all so Iran can act like 12th century barbarians....
So we do not know when they got them from Iran.

I think we do know...but if you think Hamas was sitting on these rockets waiting for Trump to get removed from office you may be right...but I don't think that's the case....only Joe's CIA would sit back and watch Iran ship them to Gaza...Joe's CIA is not on our side...

RE: Israel begins invasion of the Gaza Strip - The day of reckoning has come
SUBTOPIC: Consequences
※→
et al,

PREFACE: For month than three decades, the Arab Palestinians (in point of fact - almost all the successful major insurgencies in the world) did not fight (are not fighting) to win by military force confrontations. it is the case that the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters (whether or not they understood the strategy - I'm not sure when William Lind wrote his books on the subject, but I'm pretty sure these tactics pre-date his publication and his teachings) were employing 4th and 5th Generation Warfare (4GW • 5GW) tactics. And the strategy is to acquire political domination before they are destroyed militarily. When I served in Vietnam, while we were mauled a couple of times, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese never won a major force-to-force confrontation. There was no question on the issue of who had the 3-dimensional military superiority (Air/Land/Sea). But that did not save us. And, at the end of the day, the insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan will last longer than the endurance of the Allied Armed Force.

(COMMENT)
There is little question as to the endurance of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and the Israeli people (as a whole). But I am just as sure that they see that being benevolent and patient in the entanglement is only to the advantage of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). Again, this is a case where the IDF is farther ahead in terms of the 3-dimensional military superiority (Air/Land/Sea). Yet, Each time the HoAP instigate or otherwise incite a confrontation (small or large) there is a growing international concern developing that is more favorable to the HoAP than the Israeli. The international community does not see HoAP as a provocation and threat to the peace inciting acts of aggression.

I was utterly amazed that the international community did not come out in numbers to condemn the HAMAS encouragement for the civilian population to overrun the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip. The Internation Community as much as said that it is not permissible for a sovereign nation to take the necessary steps to secure their territorial integrity or political independence. The Internation Community does not see the Gaza and Ramallah Governments as spewing propaganda for war. The combined GAZA/Ramallah advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred as incitement to discrimination, hostility, and violence prohibited by the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) - Human Rights Law (HRL) and (simultaneously) the Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL).

At some point, the Israelis are going to have to make the decision. Will the bend to the will of the HoAP? [- or -] Will the Israelis have to make a thorough sweep of the entirety of the disputed territory and eliminate the leaders of the Hostile Regime and those that advocate the violation of IHL and HRL?

Just my thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I think we do know...but if you think Hamas was sitting on these rockets waiting for Trump to get removed from office you may be right...but I don't think that's the case....only Joe's CIA would sit back and watch Iran ship them to Gaza...Joe's CIA is not on our side...
Or they were waiting for a fight to use them. Who is our side in the battle between the Israelis and the Palestinians?

Or they were waiting for a fight to use them. Who is our side in the battle between the Israelis and the Palestinians?

Most dems stand against israel and with hamas.

Forum List

Back