Israel begins invasion of the Gaza Strip - The day of reckoning has come

Trump had the middle east under control....Joe reversed it all in a month...happy dems?....
Trump did absolutely nothing of note about Palestine.
What?...Trump had Iran the weapons supplier for Hamas on their backs...how stupid do you think we are to make such a statement?...we all watched the fighting dry up under Trump...and now we are back to 2012....people are dying because of Joe's strange unexplainable devotion to Iran...
Nah. We’re back to 2018. Palestine was completely ignored. Zero progress. Same exact fights.
So what?...they were not firing missiles into Israel and they were not being killed...I guess you like the war footage on TV today because TRUMP HAD THAT SHIT STOPPED...dummy...

Concerned American...

You can't disagree it's a fact.
Fuck you democrat, I can disagree with ANY fucking thing I want to, you stupid nazi mother fucker.
Ha ha ha, just carry on the way you're going as NORMAL people just ignore the profane!
Well, I guess that lets you out of the normal classification because you definitely are not ignoring it. However, normal people dismiss as irrelevant posts from uneducated inbred limeys.

Concerned American...

Fuck you democrat, I can disagree with ANY fucking thing I want to, you stupid nazi mother fucker.
Ha ha ha, just carry on the way you're going as NORMAL people just ignore the profane!
Well, I guess that lets you out of the normal classification because you definitely are not ignoring it. However, normal people dismiss as irrelevant posts from uneducated inbred limeys.
No surprise you bring a racial element into it but you need to research the person your labelling - I'm Irish, cowboy!

Concerned American...

No surprise you bring a racial element into it but you need to research the person your labelling - I'm Irish, cowboy!
You've been a slave of the English for so long, there is no difference. BTW, English or Irish are not races moron.

Concerned American...

You've been a slave of the English for so long, there is no difference. BTW, English or Irish are not races moron.
Ha ha ha says the AMERICAN. Tell me what race is that?
The only Americans are native.

Concerned American...

Really?...where do you think the first so called native Americans came from?....

Concerned American...

I never claimed it was a race, you are the one who threw race into the conversation. Now, for the uninformed (that would be you) There were three recognized races until 1984 and they included Caucasian, Mongolian, and Negroid. Today, four major divisions of the human race are acknowledged. These include Caucasian/White, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black and Australoid.
Truly, there is only ONE race and that would be the HUMAN race. Try again or go back to school and pay attention this time. How Many Races Are There in the World?

Trump had the middle east under control....Joe reversed it all in a month...happy dems?....
What?...Trump had Iran the weapons supplier for Hamas on their backs...how stupid do you think we are to make such a statement?...we all watched the fighting dry up under Trump...and now we are back to 2012....people are dying because of Joe's strange unexplainable devotion to Iran...
Nah. We’re back to 2018. Palestine was completely ignored. Zero progress. Same exact fights.
Israel left Gaza in 2008 and not one Arab nation extended any help to Gaza other than to Hamas for weapons.

So what?...they were not firing missiles into Israel and they were not being killed...I guess you like the war footage on TV today because TRUMP HAD THAT SHIT STOPPED...dummy...
How did Trump stop it? And how did Biden "let" Iran do anything new?

You wouldn't understand if you were told. Just look at the increase in hostilities in the ME since your demented heeeero squatted in the WH. You are truly dumber than a rock.

Joe took our foot off of Iran's neck...he is allowing them to sell oil and will soon turn them loose to make nukes...Iran supplies Hamas with rockets...you must know this...or maybe you should turn off CNN....

Joe took our foot off of Iran's neck...he is allowing them to sell oil and will soon turn them loose to make nukes...Iran supplies Hamas with rockets...you must know this...or maybe you should turn off CNN....
Okay.

This can't be good... other countries are using this to enact their own military agendas. I fear a world war if this doesn't simmer down.

E1UAtgiXEBAGN5r

Forum List

Back