Israel-Beacon of tolerant, democratic freedom; Palestine-Terrorist run war machine

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Which Middle East state guarantees the equal legal rights of gay citizens like me to do such things as serve in its armed forces?
ONLY ISRAEL.

Which Middle East state guarantees the freedom of religion for ALL it's citizens?
ONLY ISRAEL.

I could go on with such FACTS, but I'll leave you with a link that I've posted before, but this time in more detail (it's LONG, and sad)

List of victims by date:

Sept 27, 2000 - Sgt. David Biri, 19, of Jerusalem, was fatally wounded in a bombing near Netzarim in the Gaza Strip.

Sept 29, 2000 - Border Police Supt. Yosef Tabeja, 27, of Ramle was shot to death by his Palestinian counterpart on a joint patrol near Kalkilya.

Oct 1, 2000 - Border Police Cpl. Madhat Yusuf, 19, of Beit Jann, died of gunshot wounds sustained in a gun battle with Palestinians at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.

Oct 2, 2000 - Wichlav Zalsevsky, 24, of Ashdod, was shot in the head in the village of Masha on the trans-Samaria highway.
Sgt. Max Hazan, 20, of Dimona, died of gunshot injuries sustained near Beit Sahur.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism...f+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terrorism+sinc.htm

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]
-----------------------------

I thought Iseael was bacon intolerant.

I have lived in Israel and people buy shellfish, bacon and ham all the time. There is a chain of grocery stores called Teev Ta'am - they sell all of that stuff because it is not a kosher supermarket. There are Russian grocery stores that sell both. Also, there are seafood, Japanese, Chinese and Thai restaurants that serve shellfish and pork.

It is only that practicing Jews and practicing Muslims choose not to eat pork. If we choose to eat pork it is there. That's the same in most Muslim countries. The Muslims living in Britain, well there's a lot of things going on with Muslims in Britain.

Here are two examples.

First, pig stories are banned in some schools in Britain.

A West Yorkshire head teacher has banned books containing stories about pigs from the classroom in case they offend Muslim children. The literature has been removed from classes for under-sevens at Park Road Junior Infant and Nursery School in Batley. [Emphasis added.]

Some banks are now frightened of “piggy banks.”

The Koran forbids the eating of "the flesh of swine", and as a result, NatWest and Halifax have taken down promotional posters which feature piggy banks.

That's in Britain. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJOX4sUq30"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJOX4sUq30[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

I thought Iseael was bacon intolerant.

YOu are such a ham! Don't worry about Mark, he can't handle ribs.

Banning pig stories from school in England?! Next they will be banning Shakespeare

piglet2.JPG

Last edited:
[SIZE=""]Imagine how many pages of names it would run if all 6,430 Palestinians who have been killed by israeli's since September 29, 2000 was listed[/IZE]
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/deaths-index.gif[/IG]
[url=http://www.ifamericansknew.org/]If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine[/rl][/quote]

BOGUS website, stupid Muzzie. Go on jihad, loser. :lol:

Genocidal Pallie scum have murdered as many Israelis as the number of Americans in the Viet Nam war on a proportional basis.

Pulitzer Prize winning journalist George Will...
[quote] In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis. As a portion of U.S. population, that would be 42,000, approaching the toll of America's eight years in Vietnam. During the onslaught, which began 10 Septembers ago, Israeli parents sending two children to a school would put them on separate buses to decrease the chance that neither would return for dinner. Surely most Americans can imagine, even if their tone-deaf leaders cannot, how grating it is when those leaders lecture Israel on the need to take "risks for peace.[/quote]
[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/18/AR2010081804691.html]George F. Will - Skip the lecture on Israel's 'risks for peace'[/url]

I choose to read everyone's post. I refuse to have others gag me.

And I totally refuse to gag myself by hiding others views from my eyes. No matter how disliked or disturbing I find them.

Asperger syndrome or Asperger's syndrome (pronounced /ˈæspərɡərz/) is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported
:eusa_whistle:
Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asperger syndrome

Spain: Sex Offender Capital Of The World :eek:
Why Spain is a magnet for sex offenders

:clap2: The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

The problem with U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns is U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns. This problem is manifest in the average Americans' willingness to show an interest in the political trivia presented by pro-Israel propagandists, such as that posted in the topic message.

Speaking as one American, why should I care about any of that? Why is Israel important to me in any way? Why should any gentile American care what happens to Israel? I have no ethnic or spiritual connection to that troublesome little country, nor do the vast majority of my countrymen. So why, in spite of the enormous cost to us in terms of treasure, blood and national security, does the U.S. Government insist on treating Israel like the 51st state of our Union? I can't get an intelligent answer to that question, which leaves me to assume the reason is bribery and/or blackmail of our legislative bodies by AIPAC, JINSA and other pro-Israel Jewish/American organizations.

I am not concerned about either Israel or the Palestinians or any other Muslim entity in the Middle East. I don't care if those people wipe each other out to the last man standing. I believe the U.S. Government should sever all relations with Israel and issue a general threat to all Middle East entities to leave us out of their conflicts. And American Jews who are citizens of the U.S. and enjoy the protection available from that status should be advised to either demonstrate their loyalty to the U.S. by ceasing their support of Israel or to demonstrate their loyalty to that foreign nation by migrating there.

Again; Israel is a foreign country. It is neither an "ally" nor in any way an affiliate of the United States -- except in the minds of those Americans with unacceptably divided loyalty.

Last edited:
The problem with U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns is U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns. This problem is manifest in the average Americans' willingness to show an interest in the political trivia presented by pro-Israel propagandists, such as that posted in the topic message.

You're not the brightest bulb. :lol:

Muslims fought on the side of the Germans in World War I, before Israel existed.

Muslims collaborated with the Nazis before Israel existed.

The Muslim Brotherhood was created in 1928, before Israel existed.

I can bitch slap you all day if you wish, shit for brains :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back