Israel and Iran Cyber Warfare causes Uranium enrichment damage in Iran

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Iran hit Israel with Cyber attacks using American Servers.......After a Cyber attack on Israel Water infastructure Israel hits back at several sites in Iran and direct F-35 hits against a Hezbollah site in Lebannon.

Israel was responsible for two blasts at Iranian facilities ā€” one related to uranium enrichment, the other for missile production ā€” over the past week, a Kuwaiti newspaper reported Friday.

The Al-Jareeda daily cited an unnamed senior source as saying that an Israeli cyberattack caused a fire and explosion at the largely underground Natanz nuclear enrichment facility in the predawn hours of Thursday morning.

According to the source, this was expected to set back Iranā€™s nuclear enrichment program by approximately two months.
The newspaper also reported that last Friday Israeli F-35 stealth fighter jets bombed a site located in the area of Parchin, which is believed to house a missile production complex ā€” an area of particular concern for the Jewish state, in light of the large number and increasing sophistication of missiles and rockets in the arsenals of Iranian proxies, notably Lebanonā€™s Hezbollah.

Six facilities were hit in an Iranian cyberattack last month on the countryā€™s water infrastructure that succeeded in impacting some systems but did not cause any disruption in the water supply or waste management, the Ynet news site reported on Tuesday.

At one of the Israel Water Authority facilities, an ā€œirregularity due to an unplanned change in dataā€ was recorded, the report said. At another station, a pump went into continuous operation, prompting operators to shut off its automatic mode.

Hackers also succeeded in taking over the operating system at one of the sites, while at another changes were made to operating systems. At one of the facilities, operators detected the cyberattack and immediately disconnected the siteā€™s systems, reset parameters and changed all the passwords.

The only problem with our education system is we failed to educate dullards like you in how to assess education.
Hardly

the lib education racket is failing students and the nation

all the education monopoly cares about is keeping their job long enough to retire and to hell with the kids

The only problem with our education system is we failed to educate dullards like you in how to assess education.
Hardly

all the education monopoly cares about is keeping their job long enough to retire and to hell with the kids
Bullshit! If it were not for the state trying to screw with our retirement system I would still be teaching. The only thing screwing education outside the lib states are the parents who gave birth to dumbasses who care nothing about learning.

Hardly

Bullshit! If it were not for the state trying to screw with our retirement system I would still be teaching. The only thing screwing education outside the lib states are the parents who gave birth to dumbasses who care nothing about learning.
The dumb asses in previous generations are the educators today

Hardly

The dumb asses in previous generations are the educators today
Actually, I taught with mostly older teachers. Newbys dont last.

Sorry

but many informed Americans look at our education system with horror

telling us not to believe what our own eyes tell us is not going to persuade many people
You aren't looking with your own eyes, so stop lying to yourself and everyone else. I have taught at good schools mostly but one horrible school in particular. Do you know what the difference was? The kids!

In bad schools, kids barely speak English if at all. They have no self discipline and have high absenteeism. They are either recent or second generation immigrants. Now you tell e how to correct that?

Sorry

telling us not to believe what our own eyes tell us is not going to persuade many people
You aren't looking with your own eyes, so stop lying to yourself and everyone else. I have taught at good schools mostly but one horrible school in particular. Do you know what the difference was? The kids!

In bad schools, kids barely speak English if at all. They have no self discipline and have high absenteeism. They are either recent or second generation immigrants. Now you tell e how to correct that?
Even at the so-called ā€œgoodā€ schools children are not getting the education they deserve

the social misfits tearing down statutes as well as international test scores prove that

individual teachers are not the sole cause of that but they are part of the problem

Sorry

Even at the so-called ā€œgoodā€ schools children are not getting the education they deserve

the social misfits tearing down statutes as well as international test scores prove that

individual teachers are not the sole cause of that but they are part of the problem
Those international test scores are brought down by including inner city schools where the average IQ is about room temperature. You do know what "average" does to a score when you get a 100 and a zero. The result is a 50 which indicates failure while one kid was perfect.

Sorry

Those international test scores are brought down by including inner city schools where the average IQ is about room temperature. You do know what "average" does to a score when you get a 100 and a zero. The result is a 50 which indicates failure while one kid was perfect.
Iā€™m sure that excuse sounds irrefutable whenever its repeated in the teachers lounge

but it wont fly out in the real world

again, I dont put all the blame on teachers

blame rightly belongs on the entire education system as a whole

but teachers are part of that mess

Sorry

Iā€™m sure that excuse sounds irrefutable whenever its repeated in the teachers lounge

That is a fact, not some bullshit teacher's lounge conversation. The numbers and how stats lie about education coe from my graduate school class on educational statistics. You just have cognitive dissonance.

Sorry

That is a fact, not some bullshit teacher's lounge conversation. The numbers and how stats lie about education coe from my graduate school class on educational statistics. You just have cognitive dissonance.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this

I hope our hackers can keep up with the world in cyber warfare

considering the dismal condition of our education system we may be at risk

Our young-ins are pretty good at computer stuff.
Not stuff that they learned in school.
That may be our salvation.

Hardly

You were a teacher ----
Typical Teacher - Most go into teaching because they know that they will never be held accountable.
Only "profession" in the country that gets to blame the customer for their failure (see above).
That makes sense.
That is why most of your posts are idiotic.

Forum List

Back