Democrats, here’s your chance to be accountable for terrorists entering the USA.

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Remember 9/11. In 2024, we have a migrant entering the US illegally and expressing intent on building a bomb for New York. This is under Biden’s watch.

Why should Americans pay for hotels for people democrats invited here?

That's what I love about SD. First time I voted here, a quick glance at the roll of voters who had checked in showed me about 95% registered Republicans. Since most of the Republicans here are actually MAGA, it's a pretty solid block of small, very well armed towns, and a few little enclaves of fools in the cities, with LOTS of space in between.

Any idiot in my town stupid enough to house an illegal would likely catch endless grief and possibly a few flying things. And everybody literally knows when anybody else here pops a pimple on their ass. Can't hide shit here.

It's going to make for an interesting time.

Biden admin requested from Congress more money for border patrol to catch the bad guys a few times and good ole Republican Majority refused....soooo, I'd say republicans in congress, the Do Nothingers, own a BIG part of the blame! :rolleyes:

Biden admin requested from Congress more money for border patrol to catch the bad guys a few times and good ole Republican Majority refused....soooo, I'd say republicans in congress, the Do Nothingers, own a BIG part of the blame! :rolleyes:
As Biden invited them in with open arms a few years ago . Must be coming up on an election , time for lying Democrats to pretend they want the border closed. I see a pattern has developed.

As Biden invited them in with open arms a few years ago . Must be coming up on an election , time for lying Democrats to pretend they want the border closed. I see a pattern has developed

Forum List

Back